CREATIVE LAND & HOME RENOVATORS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2008

2.5

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

R & JS CONSTRUCTION FIRE and WATER RESTORATION

We are your one stop shop for all of your water and fire restoration needs. We will take care of you from start to finish. We have been serving the greater Tucson area since 1998. We are family owned and operated, and we have over 26 yrs of experience. We offer free estimates and unparalled customer service.

Complete Flooring

Attention Shoppers! Licensed and bonded one stop shop for flooring, countertops, backsplashes and showers. 6 months no interest financing! Top quality materials and experienced professional installation! Let our designers share with you the features and benefits of your options. We are a Tucson family business.

01/29/2009

CHRISTINA T.

After they left I had water on the floor. It turned out to be a leak. They broke some tiles when doing electrical work which prevented the plate to fit properly. They damaged cabinetry during the process. They promised to come back to fix the problem. I attempted to call them back but again could not reach him so I decided instead to call an electrician who determined that their electrical work was not to code, and had effected all of my kitchen electrical including my refrigerator. The electrician made everything to code at $195. I then had to hire an appliance repair guy to work on the plumbing and the dishwasher. He found & fixed the leak and also noticed that the drainage hose was improperly installed. He corrected all of that for an extra $62. I will not be calling Danny Jenkins again.

Description of Work
He did a construction installation of a dishwasher for me. I bought the dishwasher and he said he could install it and the process took 4 visits to complete. During this time he delivered the dishwasher, tore out cabinetry and attempted to install new electrical hookups. He often came back without appropriate parts and he had cell phone issues so he was difficult to contact. I gave him money for parts and he'd come back with wrong parts. On the 4th of Oct he came back with assistance to complete the installation. They did not do it right.

Category home remodeling

09/30/2008

CHRISTINA T.

Danny had his crew at my home at 8:30 am Monday as promised. He reviewed the plan with me and accommodated my add-ons of the Oleanders. He gave me a major discount on the price since this was the first day to start making an alley pile for city removal of yard waste. This was great since the trimmings took two trailer-loads, and Danny didn't have to go to the dump and back. It was a big job (one of the junipers was as tall as my garage!), but they were diligent in their workmanship, and even moved rocks around to look better after cleaning up. THIS REPORT HAS BEEN EDITED BY THE MEMBER TO REFLECT THE SERVICE PROVIDER?S SERVICE.

Description of Work
Removal of four large junipers and major trimming of two oleanders.

Category landscaping

HOME REMODELING INCLUDING TILE, DRYWALL, SOME ELECTRIC, PLUMBING REPAIRS, CUSTOM DESIGNS, CABINETS REFINISHING & INSTALLATION, PAINT, WOOD FLOORING, CUSTOM WOOD WORKING, LANDSCAPING, DRIP SYSTEMS, CUSTOM DESIGNS, TREE & BRUSH REMOVAL, WEED CONTROL, CUSTOM FLAGSTONE WALKS & RETAINER WALLS.