Crandell Glass & Aluminum LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

We are a family owned and operated company with over 60 years of collective experience in our field. We are a commercial and residential glass and aluminum contractor who specializes in attention to detail and specialty glass products. We encourage our customers to become educated in the products and services we offer and look forward to becoming a resource for the homeowner, builder, or architect alike for any glass related needs. Mention that you saw us on Angie's list when you call in and receive 10% off your order....

ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@azwds.com Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/31

DaBella - Chandler

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Roofsavers Locke Roofing

Award winning. Additional contact name - Colleen M Locke. Please email: servicerequest@roofsaversaz.com

07/24/2017

Sally D.

It took nearly a month to get someone to come for an estimate. Then, the quote was so low I had to call and question it. The owner apologized profusely, said they made a mistake, and promised to get me new estimate in 3 days. That was four weeks ago and I still don't have revised estimate. My neighbor, a friend of the company, tried to intervene. They have put him off with promises, too. Needless to say, I've moved on!

Description of Work
Two windows needed to be replaced, one very large. My neighbor, a friend of the company, recommended them highly.

Category replacement windows

05/28/2015

Stuart G.

Went great.

Description of Work
I've used Crandell Glass & Alum three times now over the past 2-3 years. I have sliding glass doors that are 24 years old. They've been here to repair cables and broken handles, etc. Service is excellent - Johnny was here today and was great. They are very good about accommodating my schedule rather than "we'll be there between noon and four next thursday." Highly recommended. If/when I need bigger jobs, I won't hesitate calling Crandell.

Category doors

09/24/2013

Stuart G.

Service tech was scheduled between 10:30-11:00 and was here at 10:30. He was courteous, efficient and clearly reviewed all costs and work for the repair. Got right to work and the sliding doors are again up to code and working like new.

Description of Work
repaired two sliding doors original to home: 22 years.

Category doors

Crandell Glass & Aluminum LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

3951 E Michigan St Ste 155

Tucson, AZ 85714

commercial & residential glass or glass replacement, doors & hardware, mirrors, insulated glass, glass replacements, low e or tinted glass, SlideRight patio door closers, patio door services/repairs/replacement, windows, window replacements, storefront, curtainwall, decorative metal panels, shower/tub enclosure, glass tabletops, skylights. Brands sold include:Fleetwood Windows/doors, Heritage Windows/doors, IWC windows/doors, Kawneer, Vistawall, Oldcastle BE, Trulite, and many more.

Services related to autos or auto glass

yes, however distant locations require trip fee
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover