Copper Hill Construction Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2010

4.2

122 S Olsen Ave Ste 102

Tucson, AZ 85719

Copper Hill Construction, Inc. focuses on quality and production. We guarantee quality and customer satisfaction. We will not out source any part of your project. We take care of your complete project in house. From the demo to the finished product. Our team has over 25 years experience. We do free, same day estimates. Give us a call....

02/22/2017

Kirk G.

Jorge's crew worked on repairs initially within two weeks. Unfortunately, the initial mason forgot/overlooked some broken tiles and left them unrepaired. Also, the repaired rock panels on my house fell off within 2 weeks and shattered. Despite multiple calls to come out and finish the job and repair the incomplete work, the crew has been a no-show. There has been reassurances of coming out to fix the job since August 2016. It is now the end of February 2017. There is no further contact after 6 months.

Description of Work
A Summer monsoon (July) knocked a tree over subsequently knocking rock panels off of my house and breaking multiple tiles on a patio. I also developed some cracks in a masonry wall where the tree hit.

Category masonry

We appreciate your review, but would also like to note that those tiles that fell off are from a previous contractor that put them on. We were doing you a favor of setting them back on at no charge along with the wall by the gate that was stuccoed and repaired by Copper Hill at no charge. So the contract amount of $1,800.00 was other work performed and completed (not mentioned in your review) not counting additional work that we agreed to do at no additional charge.

11/22/2014

Debra B.

Jorge came out and I explained what I wanted done. Told him I needed to decide on a company to do the work soon because I was putting my house on the market. He took measurements and notes and told me he would email an estimate that night(weds) No estimate that night or Thursday. I waited until Friday and when there still was not an estimate, called Jorge and left him a message. He has not responded.

Description of Work
Came out to get information to give an estimate for a courtyard wall.

Category masonry

We appreciate any and all reviews on our performance. We always strive for our customers to be satisfied with us from the time they call and request an estimate to the time of completion of their project. We will do what we need to do in order for you to be another satisfied customer as well. Please accept our apologies and we hope you may still consider our proposal.

07/05/2014

FRANK C.

they were fantastic... their attention to details and quality were impressive...the crew was friendly, knowledgable, and accommodating to my needs...will and have already recommend them in the future. their prices were actually better than any other bid i got and they provided upgrades too....

Description of Work
slab for spa and cut an opening in a block wall for a gate

04/02/2014

Larry C.

The Copper Hill guys who work for Jorge Q are knowledgeable. fast and thorough. After accepting the bid, workers arrived early on Day 1 and worked steady on forms and ground prep until mid-afternoon. The cement truck was scheduled for 6 AM on Day 2 and workers arrived at 5:30 AM to help set up cement pumping hoses. Cement truck came on time and left after pumping out nearly full load. Workers did finish work for several hours and all was done by early afternoon. Installation solid and permanent. Appearance very good. Original bid included good design information. Pumping hoses and equipment hired as part of bid: needed to extend back well beyond range of cement truck drop, as well as reaching backyard slope. After job completed, good clean-up.

Description of Work
Six (6) alternating narrow/wide steps down a somewhat steep backyard slope, and an attached thirty (30') foot curb that is ten (10") inches wide. Ground prep and form building on Day 1 and cement pour and finishing on Day 2.

11/08/2013

Anthony W.

Well Jorge was very kind, considerate and proffessional in the design and meeting stage. He was ontime for the initial meeting and was very informative about the job we were requesting. He continued to maintain contact, even when we had more questions one week from the project start date. On the project start date, Jorge's employee's showed up early and were ready to get to it. They ensured that all the care was taken to minimize traffic on our pool deck as well as the house on the side and near the back patio. They worked without hesitation and completed the forms in a quick and efficient manner. I was impressed with how it was looking without the concrete, but just as excited too, because the crete was coming the next day. They were very good at policing up after themselves and ensured no trash was left laying around. On the second day the crete came and things really started to take shape. Jorge's crew was there most of the day, and when it was all done, OMG!! It was beautiful. After looking at brick pavers for 12 years, an actual concrete patio was so complimenting to look at. Again the crew was diligent about cleaning up and making sure everything was back to the way it was when they started. Jorge stopped by to check on progress and I told him that I was impressed with his crew and still in shock on how good it looks. I even mentioned to him that I will probably have them do a pad on the side of my house for my boat, in the near future. I strongly suggest this contractor for any concrete work you may need. They are very experienced and a pleasure to work with. The price was definetly right too.

Description of Work
Poured a 420 square foot concrete patio.

Category concrete repair

04/11/2013

Thomas S.

See above

Description of Work
Called to describe concrete repair work that I needed performed and to request a quote. No callback was ever received as of 11Apr.

Category concrete repair, masonry

01/17/2013

Dave S.

The job was the construction of an outdoor gas fireplace, seating walls, pillars with table-like tops and the pouring of the pad for an and quot;Land quot; shaped patio. Began the job in June. Had to delay due to family emergencies and vacations and, through it all, Copper Hill remained flexible and worked with us on scheduling. We had an idea of what we wanted and showed the contractor pictures and drawings we had made ourselves using a remodeling program on the computer. The finished product is even nicer than our mental picture. The mason, Lalo, deserves special mention. He is not only a craftsman; he's an artist. We watched as he carefully laid each block and made our design come to life, including a perfect herringbone firebox. He knows his fire, too. He explained what was needed to make our idea work, and what was not. He took his time and did a superb job. The concrete guys were very good, too. They made suggestions regarding how to minimize cracking and how to improve the appearance of the finished product. (We added a diagonal brush finish, a four inch and quot;picture frameand quot; around the entire patio and saw-cut joints, transforming a ho-hum slab into a custom floor.) We wanted the patio to wrap around the back of the pillars and benches four inches, all the way around. The contractor explained that would require a lot more framing than he anticipated, at a somewhat higher cost. After considering the situation a few minutes, he came up with a way to provide the appearance of a total wrap around, without additional framing. We got the look we wanted - no additional charge. A few days after the job was finished, we decided we wanted a portion of the stucco finish changed and a few cosmetic flaws. Jorge, the owner/contractor came out personally, as he did several times throughout the job, heard our concerns and assigned a man to address all of them. He is very personable and is concerned that the customer be happy with the work. If you're doing a concrete and/or masonry job and you want it done right, don't hesitate to call Copper Hill Construction.

Description of Work
Outstanding Overall - Don't hesitate to hire

Category concrete repair, masonry

02/23/2012

stanley S.

I have always had a good contract that spells out what is expected (which they have been very happy to provide) and maintain a good level of communications with their contact person. I have used Jorge Quintinar both times and couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
I recently had Copper Hill Construction replace an existing driveway with brick pavers. I have used them previously to build an outdoor entertainment center with a walk-in fireplace and, I was very happy with the work that they had done on that job. This job if possible was an even better experience. They arrived on time, worked thru to completion and left us with a beautiful finished job on time and on budget. I don't think that anyone could have done a better job and I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that has an interest in having good work done correctly. I rate them A+.

Category masonry, home builders, hardscaping

04/28/2011

stanley S.

I was quite impressed with this company. I bid the work out to several companies and Jorge Quintinar stood out in all phases as the most responsive in his dealings with me. He delivered the contract promptly on notification of selection and started work the next day. There was a crew on site and on time every day until completion. All of the work exceeded my expectations and of course sailed right thru the permitting and final inspection. On completion of their work they cleaned up the job site to such an extent that it would be difficult to tell that they had been here. They left a most satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Constructed a large patio area with large rumford fireplace, bar, flagstone, retaining wall, landscaping etc..

Category masonry, home builders, hardscaping

Perry Heating Cooling

Perry Heating and Cooling has been proudly serving Tucson since 1949 and we look forward to helping you with any air conditioning or heating needs you may have in the future. We are pleased to serve both residential and commercial customers. Each member of our Team is prepared to help you with anything you need from service and maintenance to complete installations. Be sure to ask us for a free estimate. Whether it's a new installation or routine maintenance, our factory trained consultants and technicians provide the expertise your can depend on. We will listen to your needs, perform an inspection, and then offer appropriate options that will keep you comfortable with a properly functioning system. When it comes to your family, you want dependable air conditioning and heating systems that provide you with value as well as comfort. At Perry Heating and Cooling we are committed to making sure you receive value, reliability, and comfort. Our mission statement is to promise a lot, and deliver even more by being students of our customers' needs which is backed by our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Call today and you will be glad you did!

Apexx Enterprise LLC

Subcontractor with three skilled employees. Promotions are advertised bi-weekly. We accept all forms of payment.

Gustavo Hardscaping and Landscaping

Family owned in tucson we truly appreciate opportunity we do not collect a dollar until your Project is complete. We specialize in artificial turf, pavers, hardscaping, brick walls , fire pits , all clean ups, tree trimming etc. We are a very reliable group that’s punctual and love what we do :) biggest project for us was a 5500 Sq ft driveway that looped in a circle and added drainage pipes for water flow to avoid house .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Concrete. Driveways. Patios. Custom Concrete. Walls. Flagstone. Foundations. Flatwork. Curb & Gutter. Pavers. Excavation. Hauling.

Ask for details.