Complete Flooring

Arizona: Contractors
01/31/2022

3821 W Costco Dr 105

Tucson, AZ 85741

Attention Shoppers! Licensed and bonded one stop shop for flooring, countertops, backsplashes and showers. 6 months no interest financing! Top quality materials and experienced professional installation! Let our designers share with you the features and benefits of your options. We are a Tucson family business....

flooring (121)carpet installation (74)tile installation (32)hardwood floors (24)floor cleaning (5)countertop installation (1)

10/14/2021

Carla J.

Jose and Marco were extremely professional. We have no baseboards so the installation went right up to the drywall. There was almost no touchup needed because they were so careful. Both men arrived when they said they would, and worked solidly the entire day. They brought their own lunches and kept their down time to a minimum. They were polite and cleaned up the work site every day before leaving. We were very impressed with the quality of their workmanship. Yes, we are very happy and would heartily recommend Complete Flooring. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Install 1,000 sq ft of porcelain plank

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Review for Complete Flooring - 3821 W Costco Dr, Tucson, AZ - 39508964

01/11/2021

Daisy J.

First of all, after visiting the showroom and selecting the carpet, we didn't hear back from the salesperson. I finally called the store after over a week and one of the sales reps scheduled a time for the measurements to be taken at our home. The guy came and took the measurements and then we never heard back from them, not a phone call, not a cost estimate, not we can't do you job,/ or we don't want your business. We were summarily dismissed. I never pull the race card but as African Americans in these crazy times, we are insulted by this lack of common courtesy, professionalism and basic respect. We were able to purchase carpet from another source but I want to go on record warning potential customers to avoid this company. Unfortunately for them, they had no idea of our reach in the Tucson community.

Description of Work
Attempted to order carpet for my home.

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

10/17/2020

Robert C.

This company appears to not want our business. We have called, emailed this business with limited success. Mark, is unprofessional and petty. He purposely mispronounces our name and had our email placed in their system incorrectly. We were hoping to do business with this company, but they are not able to return phone calls, respond to emails, or provide quotes as promised. If they can fix this situation we will update this review. For now, buyers beware as they do not do as promised, are only looking for huge jobs, do not know how to respond to emails or spell last names.

Description of Work
09/28-Called and made arrangements for an estimate with Dennis 10/01-Dennis arrives and measures promises an estimate within 24 hours. 10/06-Call and again to get an update, promised estimate will be conducted soon 10/07-Mark their employee misspells my name with a Z (he was upset and petty) No updated estimate 10/09-My wife speaks with Roy (owner) we finally get part of our estimate. 10/12-Call again for second part of the estimate promised within 24 hours 10/16-Called again and still no estimate. Victoria and Mark mispronoune our name again!

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

07/11/2020

John C.

They responded with in a few hours, and did a great job. My problem was I needed it done that day, and they accommodated me. I had hired {company information redacted} in Green Valley, but he not only didn't show up at 8 am the agreed time I called several times. He would not even return repeated calls. Once you suggested Complete Flooring I called and they responded. Price was a little high, but they were there and for that I thank them.

Description of Work
Restreach bed room carpet

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

05/07/2020

Jody L.

Paid $5946 down payment on January 13th...still waiting for them to finish so we can move into the upstairs of our house. Service not at all as promised. Main installer was great but 2 apprentices left us with incredibly shoddy substandard job. Chip in new flooring, splintered baseboards. No one showed up to fix it at first scheduled appointment. Then the Owner declared workmanship as "industry standard" but offered to fix at my expense. Then offered to fix at their expense. I cancelled once in April due to remote RN job in New York. Rescheduled for May 13th. And now they are trying to push it out to the end of May. Worst experience ever!

Description of Work
Old carpet removed. New flooring placed and stairs carpeted. Baseboards replaced.

Cost $11,532.43

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Review for Complete Flooring - 3821 W Costco Dr, Tucson, AZ - 38548412

08/10/2018

ellen B.

I bought 3 new carpets from complete flooring. I have three dogs, and their potty training is not perfect. The salesperson recommended dream weaver carpet that comes with a pet stain warranty. The carpets are soft and beautiful and the installers were prompt, neat and did an excellent job. Unfortunately, after a few years my dogs did stain one of the carpets. Patty contacted the carpet company several times and kept me in the loop. She got them to stand by their warranty and just today, complete flooring installed the new carpet today for free. Again the installers were prompt and did a great job. So happy we went with complete flooring (which we found on Angie’s list). Will definitely use them every time I need new carpet! If you get this type of carpet though, be sure to clean it every 18 months with a truck mounted cleaner and keep receipts. We were lucky we had.

Description of Work
New carpet

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

01/31/2018

Ellen F.

Over several years, this company has replaced nearly all our original flooring (sheet vinyl and Pergo original laminate) with Karndean luxury vinyl products. We are extremely pleased with the end result, both the product (which is fantastic) and the installation. The flooring looks great, is very easy to clean and if you have pets, you can't beat this product. We had one glitch (my fault for not specifically requesting that the baseboard be removed and lowered in our master bedroom where we went from Pergo to Karndean). The bedroom baseboard ended up with a 1/4" of caulking at the bottom to fill in the difference in flooring height. If you have this situation (going from a thicker flooring to the thinner Karndean product), just be sure your estimate includes removing and replacing your baseboard, and sanding off the little ridge on the wall where the top of the baseboard used to be. Ideally, they'd give you time to touch up your wall color before the baseboard was replaced, but this doesn't always work with their schedule. Or you can have them do it afterwards (for an extra cost). This company is very well run, and very customer oriented. Their prices are competitive (we always got at least one other estimate). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace Pergo original laminate and sheet vinyl

Review for Complete Flooring - 3821 W Costco Dr, Tucson, AZ - 36796890

12/29/2017

Silvia R.

From the beginning to the end the work was done very professionally and, most importantly, with no surprises. All the staff was knowledgeable and explined the process perfectly well. Prices are not cheap but you get what you pay for. Installation is messy, but both installers made all the efforts to minimize the dust and inconveniences. This work was done in 4 days and my new floors are exactly what I wanted. They just look beautiful. Can’t wait to have my other two rooms done!

Description of Work
I had Complete Flooring replace some of my old carpets with Karndean Looselay Luxury Vinyl. The work involved removing and disposing of old carpets, cleaning/grinding concrete floor, installing a transition mosaic piece between exising tiles and the the new floors, and installing vinyl floors in three rooms.

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

Review for Complete Flooring - 3821 W Costco Dr, Tucson, AZ - 36709934

11/16/2017

Christina L.

The installation crew was everything you’d want — on-time, professional, courteous, respectful of you and your home. The customer service in the store with Jocelyn was superb. Billy was great at my in-home consult, and Patty was amazing throughout the process. I will never go anywhere else.

Description of Work
Complete Flooring installed over 1600 square feet of Karndeen flooring and a beautiful lantern shape backsplash in my home recently. The products are great quality and look amazing.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

Review for Complete Flooring - 3821 W Costco Dr, Tucson, AZ - 36579192

08/30/2017

Sarajean H.

The carpet is beautiful and the installation was well done. Everyone involved was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
They replaced the carpet in my bedroom.

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

Flooring - Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl, Stone, Marbel & Cork.

Referrals available