Complete Flooring

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2011

3821 W Costco Dr 105

Tucson, AZ 85741

Attention Shoppers! Licensed and bonded one stop shop for flooring, countertops, backsplashes and showers. 6 months no interest financing! Top quality materials and experienced professional installation! Let our designers share with you the features and benefits of your options. We are a Tucson

10/14/2021

Carla J.

Jose and Marco were extremely professional. We have no baseboards so the installation went right up to the drywall. There was almost no touchup needed because they were so careful. Both men arrived when they said they would, and worked solidly the entire day. They brought their own lunches and kept their down time to a minimum. They were polite and cleaned up the work site every day before leaving. We were very impressed with the quality of their workmanship. Yes, we are very happy and would heartily recommend Complete Flooring. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Install 1,000 sq ft of porcelain plank

01/11/2021

Daisy J.

First of all, after visiting the showroom and selecting the carpet, we didn't hear back from the salesperson. I finally called the store after over a week and one of the sales reps scheduled a time for the measurements to be taken at our home. The guy came and took the measurements and then we never heard back from them, not a phone call, not a cost estimate, not we can't do you job,/ or we don't want your business. We were summarily dismissed. I never pull the race card but as African Americans in these crazy times, we are insulted by this lack of common courtesy, professionalism and basic respect. We were able to purchase carpet from another source but I want to go on record warning potential customers to avoid this company. Unfortunately for them, they had no idea of our reach in the Tucson community.

Description of Work
Attempted to order carpet for my home.

Category carpet installation

10/17/2020

Robert C.

This company appears to not want our business. We have called, emailed this business with limited success. Mark, is unprofessional and petty. He purposely mispronounces our name and had our email placed in their system incorrectly. We were hoping to do business with this company, but they are not able to return phone calls, respond to emails, or provide quotes as promised. If they can fix this situation we will update this review. For now, buyers beware as they do not do as promised, are only looking for huge jobs, do not know how to respond to emails or spell last names.

Description of Work
09/28-Called and made arrangements for an estimate with Dennis 10/01-Dennis arrives and measures promises an estimate within 24 hours. 10/06-Call and again to get an update, promised estimate will be conducted soon 10/07-Mark their employee misspells my name with a Z (he was upset and petty) No updated estimate 10/09-My wife speaks with Roy (owner) we finally get part of our estimate. 10/12-Call again for second part of the estimate promised within 24 hours 10/16-Called again and still no estimate. Victoria and Mark mispronoune our name again!

07/11/2020

John C.

They responded with in a few hours, and did a great job. My problem was I needed it done that day, and they accommodated me. I had hired {company information redacted} in Green Valley, but he not only didn't show up at 8 am the agreed time I called several times. He would not even return repeated calls. Once you suggested Complete Flooring I called and they responded. Price was a little high, but they were there and for that I thank them.

Description of Work
Restreach bed room carpet

05/07/2020

Jody L.

Paid $5946 down payment on January 13th...still waiting for them to finish so we can move into the upstairs of our house. Service not at all as promised. Main installer was great but 2 apprentices left us with incredibly shoddy substandard job. Chip in new flooring, splintered baseboards. No one showed up to fix it at first scheduled appointment. Then the Owner declared workmanship as "industry standard" but offered to fix at my expense. Then offered to fix at their expense. I cancelled once in April due to remote RN job in New York. Rescheduled for May 13th. And now they are trying to push it out to the end of May. Worst experience ever!

Description of Work
Old carpet removed. New flooring placed and stairs carpeted. Baseboards replaced.

08/10/2018

Ellen J.

I bought 3 new carpets from complete flooring. I have three dogs, and their potty training is not perfect. The salesperson recommended dream weaver carpet that comes with a pet stain warranty. The carpets are soft and beautiful and the installers were prompt, neat and did an excellent job. Unfortunately, after a few years my dogs did stain one of the carpets. Patty contacted the carpet company several times and kept me in the loop. She got them to stand by their warranty and just today, complete flooring installed the new carpet today for free. Again the installers were prompt and did a great job. So happy we went with complete flooring (which we found on Angie’s list). Will definitely use them every time I need new carpet! If you get this type of carpet though, be sure to clean it every 18 months with a truck mounted cleaner and keep receipts. We were lucky we had.

Description of Work
New carpet

01/31/2018

Ellen F.

Over several years, this company has replaced nearly all our original flooring (sheet vinyl and Pergo original laminate) with Karndean luxury vinyl products. We are extremely pleased with the end result, both the product (which is fantastic) and the installation. The flooring looks great, is very easy to clean and if you have pets, you can't beat this product. We had one glitch (my fault for not specifically requesting that the baseboard be removed and lowered in our master bedroom where we went from Pergo to Karndean). The bedroom baseboard ended up with a 1/4" of caulking at the bottom to fill in the difference in flooring height. If you have this situation (going from a thicker flooring to the thinner Karndean product), just be sure your estimate includes removing and replacing your baseboard, and sanding off the little ridge on the wall where the top of the baseboard used to be. Ideally, they'd give you time to touch up your wall color before the baseboard was replaced, but this doesn't always work with their schedule. Or you can have them do it afterwards (for an extra cost). This company is very well run, and very customer oriented. Their prices are competitive (we always got at least one other estimate). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace Pergo original laminate and sheet vinyl

12/29/2017

Silvia R.

From the beginning to the end the work was done very professionally and, most importantly, with no surprises. All the staff was knowledgeable and explined the process perfectly well. Prices are not cheap but you get what you pay for. Installation is messy, but both installers made all the efforts to minimize the dust and inconveniences. This work was done in 4 days and my new floors are exactly what I wanted. They just look beautiful. Can’t wait to have my other two rooms done!

Description of Work
I had Complete Flooring replace some of my old carpets with Karndean Looselay Luxury Vinyl. The work involved removing and disposing of old carpets, cleaning/grinding concrete floor, installing a transition mosaic piece between exising tiles and the the new floors, and installing vinyl floors in three rooms.

11/16/2017

Christina L.

The installation crew was everything you’d want — on-time, professional, courteous, respectful of you and your home. The customer service in the store with Jocelyn was superb. Billy was great at my in-home consult, and Patty was amazing throughout the process. I will never go anywhere else.

Description of Work
Complete Flooring installed over 1600 square feet of Karndeen flooring and a beautiful lantern shape backsplash in my home recently. The products are great quality and look amazing.

08/30/2017

Sarajean H.

The carpet is beautiful and the installation was well done. Everyone involved was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
They replaced the carpet in my bedroom.

07/05/2017

LIN-CHYI W.

The crew first confirmed the material upon arrival. They are polite, efficient, and make sure you are satisfied before leaving. I have another property scheduled for their wonderful work a month apart.

Description of Work
Carpeting replacement

07/03/2017

Nancy H.

Very professional; will use when we are ready to proceed with this project. Pricing was fair, he provided an estimate in writing, and he followed up after the initial meeting.

Description of Work
Got a flooring estimate

02/10/2017

Jan P.

Very smooth process, totally satisfied.

Description of Work
We had to replace carpet in 2 bedrooms.

01/30/2017

Michel M.

Store rep was knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. Only delay was returned phone calls - do mostly to being busy. She did address our request to have project completed before visiting relatives arrived.

Description of Work
Artificial wood flooring to replace carpet

01/10/2017

Barbara A.

Excellent in all aspects. My original contact was by internet. I worked with Billy to choose the type of flooring I wanted even though it was not listed on their website. When this was settled, Chris came to the house to measure. Within a short time they received the product and arranged an installation date. The installation crew were professional and had the flooring in and my kitchen back to normal within half a day. I will always seek out Complete Flooring for any further flooring purchase.

Description of Work
sheet vinyl flooring for kitchen

12/27/2016

MICHELE T.

The job was done in a timely matter. A smooth transaction from beginning to end.

Description of Work
We were extremely satisfied with the quality of our wood floors and the service was excellent. The installer did a magnificent job. We will certainly recommend complete flooring and we will continue to use this company.

11/26/2016

John D. H.

They were expensive, but then you pay for quality products and work. The crew was always on time, very courteous and professional. They moved all of the furniture out of the rooms and, when the flooring was ready, replaced it exactly where we asked. They even helped make the bed!!

Description of Work
Remove old carpet and repace carpet in one room and portion of another with tile. Remove carpet and replace with new carpet in two other rooms.

09/27/2016

Nicole Q.

This entire company is top notch. The employees in the showroom are very friendly and informative. They helped us to choose between hardwood, luxury vinyl tile, and other flooring products by thoroughly explaining the differences in cost, quality, and durability. Pricing was fair ($7/sq ft installed). We even took advantage of a labor day promotion for 12-month financing. The floors are being installed this week and we were able to take a peek. They look excellent. Every employee is friendly, accommodating, and very professional. I highly recommend Complete Flooring.

Description of Work
Carpet removal (400 sq ft), tile tear out (500 sq ft), and installation of Karndean luxury vinyl tile (1000 sq ft) in kitchen, living room, den, and hallways.

08/26/2016

Steven R.

A stellar job from start to finish! After a less than happy experience with another local firm, my wife and I chose this company for our new laminate flooring for several rooms in our home, and the experience was like night and day compared to what we had just been through. Complete Flooring's staff was helpful, knowledgeable, and thoroughly professional. The estimate paperwork was nicely detailed and the estimator was nice enough to compare measurement notes with me, and it was exactly in sync with our measurements. The installers they sent out were, in a word, fabulous. They were highly experienced, fast but not sloppy, neat and didn't leave a mess behind, and the finished job looks like something out of a home and garden magazine. My wife and I aren't just happy -- we're overjoyed with the work that was done and how well everything went from the very beginning. We can't recommend this company enough!

Description of Work
New laminate flooring in several rooms of our home, to replace the old carpeting.

08/25/2016

Steven R.

Description of Work
Laminate in several rooms of our home, replacing the old carpeting.

07/10/2016

James B.

This was our first encounter with Complete Flooring and I have to say we are "completely" happy with the value and quality of service we received. We have a larger home where the entire upstairs floor (1,600 sq ft) needed to be replaced including the flooring on the large staircase. The entire staff at Complete Flooring was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable while we discussed the multitude of flooring options available. We decided on the Karndean luxury vinyl because we liked its durability, ease of maintenance, cost, and beautiful natural wood grain look. They took measurements and gave us an estimate, which to our joy, was very reasonable and within our budget. Later, we were previewing the installation process – so we would know what to expect – and found out that because our existing subfloor was made of coarse particle plywood, we would need an extra sub-layer installed on the floor directly underneath the Karndean planks. This sub-layer requires extra materials and labor, costing over $4,000 in and of itself. When I told them I don’t remember seeing this on the detailed cost estimate, they reviewed the original estimate and quickly responded that they had inadvertently omitted it from the estimate. Rather than upping the price tag like almost any other company would do, they said it was their mistake and they offered to install the entire $4,000 sub-layer at NO additional cost. Wow!! I was literally ‘floored’ (no pun intended) and hooked on Complete Flooring from that moment. We were also impressed several times during the installation when the crew went ‘above-and-beyond’ to improve the final appearance of the flooring. Case in point, they installed new baseboards around the entire upstairs walls, and I asked the workers to leave any extra baseboards with me when they finished because one of our bedroom doorsills had been chewed up by our dog and I could use the baseboard to rebuild the doorsill. Near the end of the installation, without any prompting, one of the workers tore out the whole damaged doorsill and meticulously replaced it with new baseboard molding so it looks brand new. Again, going above-and-beyond, as this was not in the contract! It’s clear that customer satisfaction is one of the driving principles at Complete Flooring. I have to say, we are thoroughly pleased with all aspects of the service we received from Complete Flooring, I look forward to calling on them again when I get around to replacing one more (downstairs) floor in my house, and I would highly recommend Complete Flooring to anyone looking for new flooring.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring throughout the entire upstairs and stairwell. Also replaced some damaged tiles in the kitchen.

05/27/2016

David R.

Initially it was disappointing that the tile was cut incorrectly. I am sure this is a rare occasion and does not happen often. I think it would have been nice if they pulled a couple of tiles out before they installed our flooring to make sure it was cut correctly. Mainly because they had already tore out the old flooring in the living room, kitchen and restroom. We had to deal with a messy home without flooring for 5 days. They apologized profusely for the issue, but it was challenging to live without floors for 5 days, but we managed. I am thankful they paid attention to the tile sizes or we would have had odd looking floors. I would still recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete Flooring was very professional throughout the entire process. They cleaned, prepped and worked very hard to get their job complete. Initially our tiles were delivered incorrectly by the manufacturer and we understood it was not their fault the tile was incorrect. They showed us the tile issue and advised us that the tile would not look good if they installed the tile on our floors. They immediately contacted the manufacturer and ordered new tile to install the following week. They installed ceramic tile in the kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, and hallways. We replaced the carpet in 3 bedrooms and closets. Overall, our house looks wonderful! We plan on using them again for our countertops in the near future!

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile

04/28/2016

Jim L.

Installation went well. It took 3 days to complete the job. Installers were careful and the finished job was flawless.

Description of Work
Removed old Capet and tile, resurfaced where needed and laid new carpet and Karndean flooring.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

03/30/2016

Paul P.

The installer were to arrive first thing on a Friday morning for a job estimated to take 2 days. We got a call late Thursday to tell us our crew had run into a problem with the job they were coming from and would not arrive at our place until just after lunch on Friday. They did arrive promptly at the revised time. The crew of three was very competent, hard working, and professional. They finished the job around 11:00 on Sunday morning, returning on Sunday to finish the job without making us wait until Monday. Because of the nature of the area where the tile was installed, there were many cuts that had to be made for door frames and corners, all of which were done very well. There was one other area where they had to "adjust" the molding where the wall meets the floor in order for the tile to look right, and they did an expert job at that after first showing us what the issue was and what options we had for fixing it. When they finished they cleaned everything up very well. We are very happy with the work they did and would use them again and recommend them to friends. Our sales person was Billy, and he was competent and very easy to work with. I did not rate them on price because we chose this company because of previous reviews we read. We did not compare their price with other flooring companies.

Description of Work
Complete Flooring installed wood plank look tile in the bathroom/walk in closet area of our master bedroom, about 180 square feet

11/17/2015

James R.

In Oct 2015 I called complete flooring to explain that our floor had developed a number of small holes that, over time, became larger. We also expressed concern that the "sheen" of the floor had always been uneven and unattractive. Chris came to the house twice and brought other experts to assess the situation. He then had the floor cleaned, patched, buffed with a diamond brush and resealed....all at no additional cost. It looks beautiful and we remain extremely satisfied customers!

Description of Work
Repaired and upgraded 2,000 sf of travertine they installed 18 months ago.

Category flooring contractor, floor cleaning