Code Blue Plumbing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2016

PO Box 37022

Tucson, AZ 85740

Customer service oriented plumbing company that has been serving the Tucson and surrounding areas since 2006. Up front pricing with a written guarantee on every job. Code Blue offers FREE written estimates without the fuel, trip, or diagnostics charge.Code Blue has several fully stocked trucks to

03/18/2022

JAMES M.

Great -- personable and professional.

Description of Work
Washing machine faucet(s) replaced.

Category plumbing

06/29/2018

tim B.

I ordered granite countertops for my kitchen and they used a contractor, Code Blue, who came out promptly installed the sink and all was good. A few months later I was on Angie’s list looking for a plumber to fix a bathroom leak and change out the trim. Angie’s List had a warning that Code Blue did not satisfy some of their requirements, but I hired them anyway because of the good experience the first time. Mistake. Wrong parts ordered twice, took 5 guys on 5 visits to finish the job. First time it was “finished” the handle wouldn’t stay in place so no shower. Came back with the “right” part and found it was the “wrong” part. Communication is not their forte. First fellow told second fellow not to come back to my house because I was upset because the shower still didn’t work and I had a big hole in the wall where the trim should be. And visible plumber’s tape on the shower head because – the inspectors need to see that. I’ve been using bathrooms for 62 years and have never seen plumber’s tape on the shower head. Finally came over and did a half *** job of fixing it, I paid for another **** service call and checked to see if it worked. It did. Next morning, I took a shower and a leak was spraying out of the plumber’s tape. I never got update calls on ordered parts and had to chase them down. At this point I think I’m going to call a real plumber and have them fix it and then just sue Code Blue for the cost of the repair. Or I'll fix it myself. They are a sloppy organization with no QA process to ensure they order the right parts or the job is finished when they leave. This should have been a simple job. And in spite of the owner's promise to make it right he has yet to call to see if everything worked out knowing full well there were issues.

Description of Work
Fix a leaky bath faucet and replace the trip.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Although the actual events a little skewed we strive to respond to all. We do not install customer supplied parts for a reason. This happens to be the exact reason. We were at your residence 5 times, that is correct. The first for a free estimate. You stated that you would buy the parts yourself and we told you there is no guarantee on supplied parts. You bought what you thought was the correct parts and we installed on our 2nd trip. The parts were not correct for your model. Not our fault, you supplied. You were angry and frustrated but it was not our fault due to incorrect parts. We ordered your parts and it took 2 months for them to arrive. When we scheduled the install and went to pick up the parts, they were still not in. This again is not our fault. The parts came in and we installed them. Our tech said you were highly upset at the price and only charged you for the parts. I am amazed that we always get the blame for the pricing on a customer's special order. I understand your frustration. A "sloppy organization with no QA process" is a little much considering you supplied the wrong parts and our supplier took too long. I am the owner and I personally came to your home to try and rectify the situation. We do not call each and every customer as there is not enough time in the day. I was informed by my Supervisor who was at the last visit, that " you would handle it from here". It would have been a simple job if your existing fixtures were still in production and we could do a simple replacement. 25 plus year old oil rubbed bronze parts are not easy to find let alone have delivered.I do not like bad reviews but it is everyone's right. I do wish the facts were presented correctly and we were not blamed for issues beyond our control. John 520-297-9949

Elite Rooter

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Perry Heating Cooling

Perry Heating and Cooling has been proudly serving Tucson since 1949 and we look forward to helping you with any air conditioning or heating needs you may have in the future. We are pleased to serve both residential and commercial customers. Each member of our Team is prepared to help you with anything you need from service and maintenance to complete installations. Be sure to ask us for a free estimate. Whether it's a new installation or routine maintenance, our factory trained consultants and technicians provide the expertise your can depend on. We will listen to your needs, perform an inspection, and then offer appropriate options that will keep you comfortable with a properly functioning system. When it comes to your family, you want dependable air conditioning and heating systems that provide you with value as well as comfort. At Perry Heating and Cooling we are committed to making sure you receive value, reliability, and comfort. Our mission statement is to promise a lot, and deliver even more by being students of our customers' needs which is backed by our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Call today and you will be glad you did!

Sewer cleaning, Sewer rooter, drain cleaning, clogs, water heater repair and replacement, garbage disposal replacement, faucet installs, water leak repair, polybutelene repair and replacement, pressure reducing valves, toilet clog, toilet repair and rebuild, toilet replacement, shower drips, slab leaks,water line repair and replacement, whole house plumbing inspections, gas line repair, tankless water heater repair service and installs, water softener and water conditioner repair and install.