Cleaning Frenzy

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2009

I am certified by the institute of inspection cleaning and restoration to clean and repair carpet. We also provide janitorial services and window cleaning. We are a green cleaning company using eco clean products. Tell us you saws us on angies list and receive free carpet protector on any rooms of carpet we clean or 10% off on window cleaning....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

10/29/2012

I am new to Arizona and looking for good people to provide a variety of services. I first booked a carpet cleaner on Angie's List who was a no show for an hour and a half, and then tried to re-book me for a later time in the day. I cancelled with them completely since I am a stickler for puncuality and I don't start a new working relationship with alot of excuses. I then went to Carpet Frenzy on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chaz was prompt, punctual and able to fit in my carpet cleaning within a day. I had very soiled carpeting in two bedrooms and a hall which he cleaned quite successfully, including a lingering pet odor from a previous owner's pet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

09/22/2009

My experience was exceptional. From start to finish this company really delivered on quality, efficency, accessibility, responsivness to my specific needs, and congeniality of staff. This was hands down the best company I have ever used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I run a private medical practice, so it is essential that my facilitily has the highest possible standard of hygiene. Also, many of my clients have multiple sensitivities to chemicals and allergens. The service was efficient and the cleaning products were non-toxic and well tolerated . The carpets were dry much faster than I have experienced with other companies, and there was no "wet dog odor."

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Janitorial, carpet, window, green, tile and grout cleaning, stain & order removel.

Ask for details.