Clean Image Of Tucson

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5090 S Renewal Ln

Tucson, AZ 85747

Deep cleaning, Maintenance cleaning, Move in-out cleanings

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Move in- out cleaning

Move in- out cleaning

house cleaning201985747
We clean Everything when the house was empty and ready to be put in the market

The clean image is a company with 16 years of experience, licensed, insured. We serve Tucson for full service cleaning: Move in-out , Deep cleaning, One time cleaning, Maintenance cleaning , vacation rental. We use organic products. ...
Maintenance Cleaning project
Maintenance Cleaning

house cleaning

202085641
Vacation Rental project
Vacation Rental

house cleaning

202085750

house cleaning (98)floor cleaning (12)

09/21/2021

Very well. She works very hard, has a beautiful attitude as does a very good job. P

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

09/19/2021

Attention to detail. High quality work.

Description of Work
General house cleanong.

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

thank you very much for your kind wods

07/03/2021

I am very pleased, and happy with Clean Image of Tucson. They are thorough, detailed, and very concerned with customer satisfaction. Their prices are very affordable. Walkng into a clean house at the end of the day is a great feeling. I highly recommend Clean Image of Tucson!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning House Work

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you so much for sharing your rating with us and the community! This motivates us to keep offering you the best service!

07/02/2021

My cleaning person, that I have requested to return every month, is great. She's on time, works quickly but throughly. She's personable and I very much appreciate Clean Image for working with me on what I need and when I need it. I would most definitely recommend them to friends and/or family.

Description of Work
Cleaning services

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

its been a real pleasure for us to work with you, thank you so much for taking the time to do such a wonderful review! We will transmit your words to Liliana, she will be definitely very happy to hear about your nice words

07/02/2021

Very well -- thorough, efficient, feiendly

Description of Work
Cleaning services general cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

Thank you very much for your 5-star review! Jenna is very happy about you too and always looking forward to seeing you again. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

10/30/2020

Good. First time I've used them. I am going to use them again and again

Description of Work
Deep clean

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Every review incentive us to keep offering you the best service! thanks for being part of the process!

10/19/2020

Great. Liliana is great. Very thorough. Always on time. Liliana has been coming for over a year. Always on time, gracious. I highly recommend Clean Image for your house cleaning needs.

Description of Work
General monthly house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to know you are satisfied with our services

09/23/2020

Excellent everyone was friendly and did a great job thank you

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]for taking the time to provide us with nice feedback! We are looking forward to keeping working with you!

09/21/2020

We hired Clean Image to perform services for our vacation rental property for 3 years. They were always professional and reliable and did a great job. Because of the nature of vacation rentals, we needed their services with little notice, holidays, and weekends and they always accommodated our requests! We just sold this home but would recommend Clean Image for any cleaning service.

Description of Work
Vacation rental cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad we were able to provide the cleaning service you merit!

08/24/2020

The two women were efficient, friendly and helpful. They did a fantastic job getting my condo ready to show. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Move in-out cleaning

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Residential cleaning : Deep cleaning, one time cleaning, Maintenance cleaning(weekly, be-weekly, monthly) Move in-out Cleaning Vacation rental

Carpet cleaner.