Deep cleaning, Maintenance cleaning, Move in-out cleanings

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Clean Image Of Tucson

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2012

5090 S Renewal Ln

Tucson, AZ 85747

The clean image is a company with 16 years of experience, licensed, insured. We serve Tucson for full service cleaning: Move in-out , Deep cleaning, One time cleaning, Maintenance cleaning , vacation rental. We use organic products. ...
Move in- out cleaning project
Move in- out cleaning

house cleaning

201985747

07/25/2022

Ray R.

I hired Clean Image of Tucson for a move-in deep cleaning. They did a great job -- the place was spotless!

Description of Work
housecleaning

09/21/2021

Tj K.

Very well. She works very hard, has a beautiful attitude as does a very good job. P

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/19/2021

Donna J B.

Attention to detail. High quality work.

Description of Work
General house cleanong.

Category house cleaning

thank you very much for your kind wods

07/03/2021

Rebecca D.

I am very pleased, and happy with Clean Image of Tucson. They are thorough, detailed, and very concerned with customer satisfaction. Their prices are very affordable. Walkng into a clean house at the end of the day is a great feeling. I highly recommend Clean Image of Tucson!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning House Work

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you so much for sharing your rating with us and the community! This motivates us to keep offering you the best service!

07/02/2021

Linda E.

My cleaning person, that I have requested to return every month, is great. She's on time, works quickly but throughly. She's personable and I very much appreciate Clean Image for working with me on what I need and when I need it. I would most definitely recommend them to friends and/or family.

Description of Work
Cleaning services

Category house cleaning

its been a real pleasure for us to work with you, thank you so much for taking the time to do such a wonderful review! We will transmit your words to Liliana, she will be definitely very happy to hear about your nice words

07/02/2021

Marina W.

Very well -- thorough, efficient, feiendly

Description of Work
Cleaning services general cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you very much for your 5-star review! Jenna is very happy about you too and always looking forward to seeing you again. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

10/30/2020

Anna B.

Good. First time I've used them. I am going to use them again and again

Description of Work
Deep clean

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Every review incentive us to keep offering you the best service! thanks for being part of the process!

10/19/2020

Mark H.

Great. Liliana is great. Very thorough. Always on time. Liliana has been coming for over a year. Always on time, gracious. I highly recommend Clean Image for your house cleaning needs.

Description of Work
General monthly house cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to know you are satisfied with our services

09/23/2020

Mohamad A.

Excellent everyone was friendly and did a great job thank you

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]for taking the time to provide us with nice feedback! We are looking forward to keeping working with you!

09/21/2020

Zoe B.

We hired Clean Image to perform services for our vacation rental property for 3 years. They were always professional and reliable and did a great job. Because of the nature of vacation rentals, we needed their services with little notice, holidays, and weekends and they always accommodated our requests! We just sold this home but would recommend Clean Image for any cleaning service.

Description of Work
Vacation rental cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad we were able to provide the cleaning service you merit!

08/24/2020

Mary V.

The two women were efficient, friendly and helpful. They did a fantastic job getting my condo ready to show. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Move in-out cleaning

07/21/2020

Rosi A.

Very well. We look forward to hiring Clean Image on a regular basis. The team at Clean Image is highly professional and responds quickly to questions or concerns.

Description of Work
Vacation rental cleaning

07/06/2020

Anne B.

I was very hesitant about hiring a cleaning service due to some experiences in the past that have not been the greatest. I have been using the services provided by Clean Image for about a year now and am very glad I found them. Emerita, the manager/owner is professional, responsive and fantastic to work with on scheduling. Her staff is on time, thorough, trustworthy and pleasant--they do a great job. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a cleaning service.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

06/22/2020

Leticia A.

The Clean Image has been a company that I have trusted with my home for over 7 years. Emerita Shand and team are professional, do an exceptional job, and most importantly, they are trustworthy. They are very accommodating and have worked within any budgetary constraints I had over the years. A loyal company to its customers that have earned my loyalty in return. A company that you can trust in your home whether you are there or not while they clean. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

06/20/2020

Kurtis W.

No work was completed by this company as they did not respond to my quote request.

Description of Work
Move-Out Cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Hello I astonish that you give this review because I did not respond, We always do, but this week i have one employee with surgery in the hand , other got a death in the family, other her car broke down, it had been very complicated to keep the appointments we already have. I know most the persons who ask for estimate , ask many companies at the time, so I don't want to speak about the service i couldn't provide. I didn't know i should talk to you and explain about this. Is hard already to gain the reviews to put us so low for reason that you didn't have any idea.

06/10/2020

Ralph K.

WOW is all I can say. My home has never been cleaned like this since I move in 8 years ago. I am so pleased, Monica never stopped working from the time she got here until she left almost 4 hours later. You are really missing out if you don't use their services!!!

Description of Work
Complete house clean, windows etc.

Category floor cleaning

02/11/2020

Lynn P.

Good, the gal did everything I asked her to do.

Description of Work
Clean two bathrooms, vacuum bedroom and living room, dust house, clean and mop floors in the rest of the house.

01/24/2020

Evelyn W.

Fabulous. Ima is a lovely person and cleaned my house especially my wood Floors very wrl

Description of Work
Housrkeeping

Category floor cleaning

11/15/2019

Leslie R.

The cleaners are always on time, friendly, courteous and hard working. I have never had any issues with the service.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

08/30/2019

Kathleen A.

I have been very satisfied with this service and have recommended them to others numerous times. The owner, Emerita, has always been responsive if I had any questions or concerns. I'm moving to San Diego and hope I find another service as good as Clean Image.

Description of Work
For nearly five years staff from The Clean Image of Tucson have cleaned my house and my daughter's house. I found them originally on Angie's List.

08/19/2019

DONNA E.

Awesome! This is a great cleaning service. I would recommend them to any one to clean their home. Christina was our wonderful cleaning lady and she was not only great at her profession, but a joy to have in our home. In 4 hours our home was immaculate!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

08/13/2019

Mark N.

Clean Image of Tucson is a wonderful company to work with for residential house cleaning. Our last crew unfortunately had to retire and we feared we would never find be able to replace them. That was until we met Emerita!! She is very professional, flexible, and detail-oriented (a perfect match for my wife!). The Clean Image crew do a wonderful job and are always happy to take on extra requests or support schedule changes as needed. In the few instances where we asked for something to be done just a little differently, she has always been gracious, and action-oriented in accepting our feedback. Emerita and The Clean Image are a rare find!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

02/20/2019

S M.

My house had been badly neglected and there was a lot of catching up to do... We arranged for two people for 5 hours... Fan blades and fixtures cleaned, bathrooms, mirrors, horizontal surfaces, kitchen and floors — all sparkled! Of course, I could spot some “details” that were missed— but my house was very dirty to start, and when I focus on what DID get done, I am amazed and delighted!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

12/27/2018

Noel E.

Excellent. Over past six months used two other companies that were terrible. Very happy

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/10/2018

David C.

Clean Image Of Tucson cleaned our parents home in preparation for sale. The house was pretty dirty after having sat empty for a while. Even though they ended up bringing in extra people to be able to do the job, they stuck by their quote and did a great job. I would highly recommend them for any of your cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Cinderella Cleaners

Cinderella Cleaners is a home cleaning services. We serve Tucson and surrounding areas. We have been in business since 2009. Our goal is to give our customers the highest quality cleaning services along with exceptional customer service. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!!

Villegas Cleaning Pros

I’ve been in the business for 9 years. I like staying in contact with all of my clients. Creating a thrust worthy relationship is very important to me. I am responsable, motivated, very hard-working and have incredible high standards. I will make sure the job is done right to make my client 100% satisfied. I love my job.

Piersons Construction Cleaning

We specialize in post construction/ remodel cleaning and small office cleaning. We are a small husband and wife owned business servicing Tucson and all surrounding areas including Phoenix. We have been in business for 4 years and have been in the industry for 11 years so there’s no job to small or big that we can’t handle. We also offer competitive pricing and can beat any estimate. Feel free to contact us for a free over the phone estimate today!

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    $15

Residential cleaning : Deep cleaning, one time cleaning, Maintenance cleaning(weekly, be-weekly, monthly) Move in-out Cleaning Vacation rental

Carpet cleaner.