CIMARRON CIRCLE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2006

4325 E GRANT RD

Tucson, AZ 85712

Design/Build Firm Offering Complete Outdoor Construction Services Including Swimming Pools,Spas,Landscaping,Walls, BBQ's,Ramadas,Area Lighting. Weekly Pool Maintenance and Service. Weekly Landscape Maintenance and Irrigation Repairs. In Business Since 1978....

09/27/2014

Edward B.

Best construction experience ever. At first blush their bid was high compared to comps. But reviewing it I saw that is was just more complete. Included every little detail, where other bids were incomplete and would have cost the same in the end. Just trying to reduce their bids to get the job. Cimarron even bid things they knew would happen that were not in our plans. Very thorough, detailed and accurate. No extras once the job started because they foresaw everything. Someone was here everyday making progress. Everyone was helpful and asked questions where needed and listened to input. Quality in everything they did. Best flagstone installation I have even seen, and it is a big area. It was on time on budget and came out better than expectation. Stood behind the work and followed up on any issues. Would recommend Cimarron without reservation. It is beautiful.

Description of Work
Complete backyard makeover, with large pool and spa, flagstone deck, walls, gates, lighting.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

09/05/2014

Jo Ellen V.

I haven't had any problems!

Description of Work
Clean pool, back wash, check and add chemicals. They address any problems with the pools, let me know and have people who can fix it.

Category landscaping,pool cleaners

08/24/2014

John F. M.

Very professional workers. Efficient and punctual and neat. On the expensive side but worth it. Only complaint was that the guy who was to refill and rebalance the pool chemistry did a haphazard job, leaving the fill valve broken and the chemistry out of whack. I replaced the valve and balanced the pool myself.

Description of Work
Resurfaced the pool deck area with marble pavers.

Category landscaping,pool cleaners,hardscaping

05/13/2014

Daniel F.

Cimmaron was professional from start to finish. The design and layout of the pool was unique; we went back several times with David to tweak or alter the layout. Each time he came up with something creative that was aligned with our style. The week before the excavation, David (designer) the the foreman (Tim) came over to spray paint the proposed design onto the backyard ground so we could get a final view of the layout and make any last-minute alterations. At this juncture, we decided to significantly expand the spa area and were pleased that this created only a slight additional cost. The excavation/install was a process that made me rather nervous, as I didn't want any problems with the neighbors (the lots are fairly close together), nor did I want any damage to our house. Tthe teams were professional, clean, polite, and respectful at every juncture. The entire process went along as planned, and the finished product makes me feel like I live at my own resort. Cimmaron may be more expensive than other pool builders/designers to whom we conferred, but you will definitely get a product that is unique, quality-built, and on time (with no surprises or hassles). I would definitely go through a similar process with Cimmaron again. The whole team is top notch: David (designer), Tim (foreman), and Billy (landscaper). Thanks!

Description of Work
The provider custom-designed and installed a heated pool and spa (with waterfalls) - installed travertine around the entire pool area, and landscaped the entire back yard (including a lighting system) -and connected all pool/spa functionality to a remote control system..

Category landscaping,pool cleaners,swimming pools

03/21/2014

Barbara D.

Have been using Cimarron Circle for monthly Pool Service. Was becoming increasingly annoyed as the pool was just never very clean. Chemicals were always balanced, pool was not green but always stuff on the bottom even with creepy crawler, had talked to pool technician back in Dec 2013. but he was new and said that the creepy crawler was working as it should. With steady increase in water bill over a three month period, went looking for a leak and never thought of pool as someone was servicing it every week. Finally checked the pool and leak was very visible. Immediatly went looking for another pool service company.

Description of Work
Monthly Pool Service

08/31/2013

John B.

Cimarron Circle is a good company and I liked them. But, their pricing was not very competitive with the total offerings in Tucson. Their pricing is comparable with large, one-stop-shop pool companies, yet significantly higher priced than the smaller pool companies who subcontract most of their work. They seem to provide a high level of quality, but only a little above the average offering. I like that they are a local business and have been in Tucson since the 1970's. They use Pentair equipment, which is pretty standard here in Tucson. Their quote form was kind of confusing. There are a lot of pages and very little by way of useful information. I really like their pictures via Pool Studio. They really did a nice visualization of the pool in our back yard. In the end we did not select them to create our pool. We just did not value the need to have all the work performed by employees all within the company. I admit there is a value to know that everyone who shows up works for the same company. but, we did not want to pay the premium for that service. If you value that, then Cimarron is a fine choice.

Description of Work
Cimarron Circle provided an estimate for an in ground pool. We did not select them.

Category swimming pools

08/21/2013

Chester G.

I got them off Angie's List and they were terrific; they exceeded expectations. We actually signed on for weekly pool maintenance because we were so thrilled with the backyard work and pool renovation that we quit our current pool maintenance guy and went with them. We also are going to get a bid from them for regular landscape maintenance.

Description of Work
I use Cimmaron Circle Construction for a backyard and pool renovation.

Category landscaping,swimming pools

09/21/2012

Sarah B.

I had a small job in mind, I wanted to keep is simple and quick, and they were a little outside my price range. The employees were very friendly, prompt, and professional, so I have nothing poor to say about them, I just had something different in mind than what they suggested I do. I would consider them in the future, however because they did leave a good impression and proved themselves very reliable.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate for some landscaping work.

03/14/2012

Charles S.

They do great work. I am very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
I used them for landscaping work.

07/31/2006

WE LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY REMOVED OUR OLD POOL AND INSTALLED THE NEW ONE. THEY TOOK A LITTLE LONGER THAN WHAT WE EXPECTED, BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT. THE OWNER IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERYTHING AND MAKES SURE ONLY THE BEST QUALITY WAS USED.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A NEW POOL.

Category pool cleaners

THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC

Get the best for your tress and lawn! We offer experience with quality work at affordable prices. With our background of 20 years, we can give your trees and yard just what it needs to look beautiful and healthy. We deal with residential and commercial properties, big or small. Call now for your FREE ESTIMATE. Whether you need a tree trimmed, weeds treated, a new irrigation system, or a complete landscape, we have the experience, tools, and knowledge to provide your outdoor space with the perfect look and feel to meet your needs. No Job is Too Big or Small!

Offers by THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC on Angi
    A&X Xtreme Washing

Pressure Wash To Remove Mold, Grime, Dust, Mud, And Dirt From Surfaces And Objects Such As Buildings, Vehicles And Concrete Surfaces And Much More. We Offer Experience With Quality Work . We Deal With Residential And Commercial Properties.

Apexx Enterprise LLC

Subcontractor with three skilled employees. Promotions are advertised bi-weekly. We accept all forms of payment.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa