CHRISTIES APPLIANCE CO

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2007

7250 N LA CHOLLA BLVD

Tucson, AZ 85741

NOW SELLING SIMMONS BEAUTYREST MATTRESSES!

11/11/2020

Noreen B.

We had to wait for six weeks for a repair person to finally come out. I did a load of wash the next day, it was leaking from another location. Spoke to a store manager Brett, but to no avail. Would not purchase from them again, terrible customer service after purchase!!

Description of Work
Repair a leak in our washer with extended warranty

08/28/2017

Ryan M.

On time, smooth installation, low-pressure sales, quick turn-around time

Description of Work
Purchase & install front-loading washer/dryer

08/28/2017

William R.

Arrived on time, had needed part in vehicle.

Description of Work
Repair Icemaker

Jamie H.

Buy local, great company. Great family own company. Competitive price. They have lot of choices. They're salesman are very knowledgeable on they're products. You don't have to look at 6 items they'll point you. Your not going to waste your time, you can make easy choice based on their expertise and what they offer.

Description of Work
For my water filter.

Jamie H.

A's all across the board they're a good company. I like the family own. They're on my side of town, so convenience is key. Christie's is extremely competitive they were in the ball park and I'm always going to go with my family owned store.

Description of Work
Bought a new refrigerator and a washer and dryer.

Jamie H.

A across the board. They did a great job. Happy with the prices. Its family own company. Tuscon is know for always buy local, support local come highly recommended we will always buy i do a little shopping around but i do stay with them i have gotten all my major appliances from them since I got the house. Great sales people, very knowledgeable I was able to walk in and tell them what I need and what I wanted I didn't want all the bells and whistles. He showed me 2 he would highly recommend one had the bells and whistles the other was more of straight shooter. I said so which one would you recommend and he look right at me and said well you don't want bells and whistles. He didn't try to up sell me so I said sold.

Description of Work
Purchase a dishwasher

05/15/2017

Florence L.

Very well. It turns out the broken top rack was covered by Kitchenaid under warranty. The technician brought what was needed to replace it and also gave us some useful tips for using the dishwasher.

Description of Work
Top rack of a Kitchenaid dishwasher was broken.

02/27/2017

Myra H.

Christie's serviceman replaced the broken part and added a part on the door that should have been there to keep it aligned. He is ordering another to be able to align the other door and keep it that way..

Description of Work
Fx door to 3 door refrigeration that was not aligned causing the flap on the door not to open and close properly. Another service broke a part and then couldn't fix the refrigerator.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

06/16/2016

john E.

Description of Work
I go to Christie’s for appliances.

06/16/2016

john E.

Description of Work
I go to Christie’s for appliances.

06/02/2016

Maria M.

03/24/2016

Elizabeth A.

03/23/2015

Lee A P.

The service at Christie's is personal and excellent. From the first phone call to schedule a repair, to the actual repair. Mike has been to our home several times and is terrific. We buy all our appliances there because you can count on them. Would not go anywhere else if you want personal service and to see the same people.

Description of Work
repair of dryer

03/10/2015

Jim P.

Pablo helped us with our in store purchase and did a great job helping us decide which brand, etc. Glen and Henry delivered our things right on time, and went out of their way to be helpful. They moved my old stove into the garage and moved my refrigerator back into the kitchen. As we bought a front end washer and dryer, I built a platform to raise the units, and Glen and Henry had to do some extra work to make it fit. They were very helpful and professional and I wish to thank them all for a very nice purchase and delivery.

Description of Work
I bought a new W/D and kitchen stove.

06/16/2014

Myra J T.

Explained attributes of several models. Set up time according to my schedule for installation and showed up at that time. Removed the old one and installed the new one in a timely manner and cleaned up all packing mess.

Description of Work
Sold and installed dishwasher. Removed and hauled old one away.

05/09/2013

Blaine G.

We shopped around for quite some time for a refridgerator. We liked that Christie's provides service on everything they sale. The salesman was very tentative, not pushy. He was very helpful in showing us pros and cons of the different kinds we were interested as well as pointing out the energy efficiencies in different models. Delivery was a piece of cake. The delivery men were extremely careful with the fridge and even answered some questions about how to clean the outside.

Description of Work
Purchased a refridgerator.

02/23/2013

paula L.

I had 2 visits to Christies. First was to price compare and second was to purchase. They're prices were competitive with the big home improvement stores. Delivery was only $30 including hook up! I went to Home Depot, Lowes, Sears and Christies to price check. Customer service at the big name stores was zero. We chose Christies based on incredible customer service, buying local and comparable pricing. The salesman was extremely helpful. We told him what our needs/wants were, he showed us exactly what we were looking for and it was a super smooth, comfortable purchase. The delivery guys were scheduled to come between 12-2 on a Saturday. They arrived at 11:55! They were friendly, careful not to scratch the walls (washer and dryer had to go upstairs) and explained how the appliances worked. I would purchase from Christies again and reccommend to everybody I know.

Description of Work
Purchase of Washer, Dryer and Refridgerator plus delivery.

02/13/2013

Margaret M.

When I went into the store with my husband, we were met by Pablo. I asked to see dishwashers, but did not say I intended to purchase. Pablo was very helpful and did not show me the most expensive one first. He seemed to be very knowledgable and explained each model and the differences. He took his time and treated us with respect and patience. The dishwasher was delivered and installed on the date expected by Leo. He was very polite, efficient and knowledgable. Both of these men are a credit to Christie's Appliance and I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a dishwasher, spent about an hour looking at different ones until I made a decision. The washer was delivered and installed one week later, exactly as promised. I chose not to have the old one hauled away but donated it to a charitable organization instead.

03/16/2012

Bob G.

They are very reliable and they come out on time. The job that they do is thorough and usually takes care of the problem in one service call. Their appliance technicians seem to be qualified and they know what they are doing. They are personable and very helpful. The company itself seems to back up everything that they do and if not satisfied they would give a refund. Something didn't work out for me and they gave me a refund with out any hassle. They gave me a check. I have a warranty with them so I didn't pay anything for the last service.

Description of Work
I used the services of Christies Appliance Co a month ago for appliance repair.

12/03/2010

MARYANNA & JACK F.

They did a wonderful job and we were very happy with them. It was out of warranty. They had to order the part since they didn’t have it. They are not using that part pretty much anymore. They were back when they said they would be and they did the job. We were very satisfied with them. The price was very reasonable. They were excellent in all respects. I would definitely use their services in the future too. The next time I need an appliance, I would probably go there first.

Description of Work
We used the services of Christies Appliance Co for installing a new ignitor on our stove in May.

11/11/2010

Liz J.

They came out and told me the problem was that the dryer vent was plugged. They decided that was the problem by putting a little detector in the dryer and running it. The light on the device indicated that there was a lack of good airflow. They told me to call a dryer vent cleaning company. The Christie's visit and the vent cleaning cost me $200. The vent cleaning guy said the vent wasn't clogged and the vent was not causing the dryer problems in his opinion. I called Christie's 2 more times and they did come out and rechecked, but they never attempted to fix anything. They just kept telling me the vent was still clogged. I pulled the dryer out myself and ran a vacuum hose into the flexible dryer tubing and into the wall. I took the front of the dryer apart and cleaned out all the lint. Still they were unable to diagnose and solve the problem. I finally gave up on them and called All Brands Appliance Repair. I lived without my dryer for 3 months. All Brands was able to fix it in an hour. I should have called them first!!

Description of Work
Christie's Appliances were unable to fix my dryer. I was charged for a visit, but they didn't even attempt to repair anything. I was pleased that they were willing to come out 2 more times without charging me, but they never actually changed out any parts or made any reccomendations as to what they would replace.

01/14/2010

Jennifer M.

Tom, our service repairman was very professional and courteous. He stated he tried to reproduce our complaint 10 times and then checked to make sure our appliance was grounded. He stated that Christie's Appliance would return to our home at no charge within one month if our range again did not ignite properly. I was very pleased with our service.

Description of Work
Our gas range was not igniting properly. The service technician evaluated our range but was unable to reproduce our complaint. He offered to return with one month without charge if our range again did not ignite properly.

10/28/2008

CHRISTINA T.

A handyman had installed my dishwasher incorrectly and there was a major drainage issue. As in, all the water from a full wash remained in the basin. Christies Appliance was highly recommended to me by the Electrician I hired to repair problems from the same dishwasher installation. I called on a Thursday to make an appointment for Monday, which was their next opening. The Technician called on Friday to ask if he could come by since he'd be in the area. He came by right when he said he would and had the problem fixed in under 10 minutes!

Description of Work
Serviced botched dishwasher installation (another party was responsible for the problem).

08/30/2007

FRED M.

I read positive reviews from Angie's List about their repair work. I had used them before to purchase appliances, but never for repair services. They were moderately high, but completed the work correctly. The employee showed up on time as well.

Description of Work
My Maytag dishwasher was making noise and the soap dish was not opening. The serviceman replaced some parts to fix the problems.

07/05/2007

Trisha R.

Bought new washer dryer, salesman gave excellent advice, delivery was next day! Delivery men switched the swing of the washer and dryer doors to accommodate my space, very polite.

Description of Work
New front load washer and dryer, sales person was polite and knowledgeable.