CHRISTIES APPLIANCE CO

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2007

Delivery Service

NOW SELLING SIMMONS BEAUTYREST MATTRESSES!...

Dependable Refrigeration LLC

Fix It and forget It! Dependable Refrigeration Appliance Repair is Tucson’s choice for fast, friendly appliance repair. Recognized for our craftsmanship, we partner with home and business owners to deliver high-tech innovation at prices that suit your budget. Refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

11/11/2020

Noreen B.

We had to wait for six weeks for a repair person to finally come out. I did a load of wash the next day, it was leaking from another location. Spoke to a store manager Brett, but to no avail. Would not purchase from them again, terrible customer service after purchase!!

Description of Work
Repair a leak in our washer with extended warranty

08/28/2017

Ryan M.

On time, smooth installation, low-pressure sales, quick turn-around time

Description of Work
Purchase & install front-loading washer/dryer

Category delivery service,appliance sales

08/28/2017

William R.

Arrived on time, had needed part in vehicle.

Description of Work
Repair Icemaker

Jamie H.

Buy local, great company. Great family own company. Competitive price. They have lot of choices. They're salesman are very knowledgeable on they're products. You don't have to look at 6 items they'll point you. Your not going to waste your time, you can make easy choice based on their expertise and what they offer.

Description of Work
For my water filter.

Jamie H.

A's all across the board they're a good company. I like the family own. They're on my side of town, so convenience is key. Christie's is extremely competitive they were in the ball park and I'm always going to go with my family owned store.

Description of Work
Bought a new refrigerator and a washer and dryer.

Jamie H.

A across the board. They did a great job. Happy with the prices. Its family own company. Tuscon is know for always buy local, support local come highly recommended we will always buy i do a little shopping around but i do stay with them i have gotten all my major appliances from them since I got the house. Great sales people, very knowledgeable I was able to walk in and tell them what I need and what I wanted I didn't want all the bells and whistles. He showed me 2 he would highly recommend one had the bells and whistles the other was more of straight shooter. I said so which one would you recommend and he look right at me and said well you don't want bells and whistles. He didn't try to up sell me so I said sold.

Description of Work
Purchase a dishwasher

05/15/2017

Florence L.

Very well. It turns out the broken top rack was covered by Kitchenaid under warranty. The technician brought what was needed to replace it and also gave us some useful tips for using the dishwasher.

Description of Work
Top rack of a Kitchenaid dishwasher was broken.

02/27/2017

Myra H.

Christie's serviceman replaced the broken part and added a part on the door that should have been there to keep it aligned. He is ordering another to be able to align the other door and keep it that way..

Description of Work
Fx door to 3 door refrigeration that was not aligned causing the flap on the door not to open and close properly. Another service broke a part and then couldn't fix the refrigerator.

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

03/23/2015

Lee A P.

The service at Christie's is personal and excellent. From the first phone call to schedule a repair, to the actual repair. Mike has been to our home several times and is terrific. We buy all our appliances there because you can count on them. Would not go anywhere else if you want personal service and to see the same people.

Description of Work
repair of dryer

03/10/2015

Jim P.

Pablo helped us with our in store purchase and did a great job helping us decide which brand, etc. Glen and Henry delivered our things right on time, and went out of their way to be helpful. They moved my old stove into the garage and moved my refrigerator back into the kitchen. As we bought a front end washer and dryer, I built a platform to raise the units, and Glen and Henry had to do some extra work to make it fit. They were very helpful and professional and I wish to thank them all for a very nice purchase and delivery.

Description of Work
I bought a new W/D and kitchen stove.

Category appliance sales

APPLIANCE SALES, MATTRESS SALES, LAUNDRY, REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS, COOKING PRODUCTS, MICROWAVES & DISHWASHERS. DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & SERVICE.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, American Express