Christie's Appliance LLC

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2010

Appliance & Mattress Sales Factory Authorized Appliance Service Department...

EMSP Appliance Repair

(520) 661-0030 We are a local family owned business, exhibiting A+ Accreditation with the BBB of Southern Arizona. We operate our business in a way that shows our customers we truly care about them. We repair all major home appliance in the Tucson area. Major home appliances we service are: Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Wine cabinet/cooler/cellar, Oven, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker, Air Conditioner, Heater, and Water Heater. We also service specialty appliances. Just ask us. We service ALL brands. To list a few: Miele, Subzero, Viking, Wolf, Dacor, Bosch, Thermador, Speed Queen, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, GE, Electrolux, Frigidare, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Haier, KitchenAid, Hotpoint, U-Line, Fisher & Paykel, EdgeStar and more. We also handle minor plumbing and minor electrical. We have in depth knowledge and skill in Electronic and Mechanical troubleshooting, so we are able to troubleshoot and repair other in home appliances too! EMSP is a different kind of company and we are set apart from the rest. We can service everything electro-mechanical in your home. We are the only company you will need to have in your back pocket for all of your appliance & repair needs. The Service call gets you a qualified technician to your home and an expert diagnosis with estimate of repair. We are competitively priced and EMSP gives you the edge of one stop shopping. We have over 30 years experience in the Electro Mechanical field. We live integrity and take pride in what we do! The next time you have an appliance that is giving you trouble, let EMSP do the troubleshooting and repairs for you!. Sincerely at your service, Electro Mechanical Service Professionals PLLC. David & Sammi

Dependable Refrigeration LLC

Fix It and forget It! Dependable Refrigeration Appliance Repair is Tucson’s choice for fast, friendly appliance repair. Recognized for our craftsmanship, we partner with home and business owners to deliver high-tech innovation at prices that suit your budget. Refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

03/12/2018

Dianne V.

The technician thought the leak might be from a faulty latch, so he ordered one. Waited over 2 weeks for part. When he came back he had changed his mind, and installed a new gasket instead. Problem not solved. Waited another 2 weeks. Another technician said gasket had been installed backwards, re-installed. Still not solved. Just called and they said they could sent no one for several days. We have bought from Christie's before and always had great service. Something has changed to make this worst imaginable customer service. Will never call them again and will take our new appliance business elsewhere.

Description of Work
Repair a leaking dishwasher

03/27/2017

Garth P.

Great, went above and beyond to clean out lint from inside while replacing belts.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

11/04/2016

Alejandra F.

I bought a new dishwasher on Nov 7, 2015 after washing dishes by hand for about 2 years since my previous dishwasher also bought at Christie's in 2003 had broken down. The new dishwasher was installed the next week. I returned two days later to the store because I had a full dishwasher of dirty dishes. I tried three different types of washing cycles with no success. I wanted my money back and the dishwasher removed from my home. Two days later two of Christie's personnel showed up in my home to verify the dishwasher did not work. However, they did not remove it. Christie's replaced the dishwasher. However, I had a broken dirty dishwasher in my home until they replaced it. More importantly, it was irrelevant to Christie's my appointments I had made on the day they wished to deliver the new dishwasher - appointments that were made weeks before I bought the dishwasher. Once the delivery person showed up at my house, his attitude was that he was doing me a favor by showing up early. When asked to stay to prove the dishwasher completes a washing cycle, he replied that is not his job. I explained to him the situation that had brought us to this day, his reply was the equivalent of the joke "above my pay grade". Yes...I have a new dishwasher that works...Yes...I bought an extended warranty from Christie's that I hope will cover any future surprises as I do not have any confidence on the quality of the dishwasher. Sadly it is the highest rated dishwasher available. Sadly I feel I was treated no better than I would have been in the big box stores.

Description of Work
I bought a new dishwasher. on Nov 7, 2015.

Category appliance sales

07/13/2015

judith J.

It went great - all done without a hitch. I think this is the 4th time I've completed this review for Christie's. Please make sure this one sticks.

Description of Work
installed w/d set

03/28/2015

Roberta J.

Christie's is by far the best appliance sales and service place in Tucson. I shopped them all this time around when our dishwasher died. The salesman, Bradley, was nice, friendly, and easy to work with. He answered all my questions without ever making me feel like he was selling me anything. It was like having a coffee chat with a neighbor. The conversation only got better when he quoted me the price for installation and told me that it could be done in less than a week. No one else in town could beat that. Our installer, Henry, called when promised this morning to give us a window and then called later to say he was running ahead of schedule. YAY! He was also nice, friendly, and easy to work with. He got the job done quickly and efficiently without feeling like he was trying to rush out the door. At the end of the day, my out the door price after delivery, installation, and haul away of the old washer was about the same as everywhere else, but the people give it that extra edge. This was my third time in the store and my third purchase in the last 10 years. Each time has been as awesome as this one. I love Christie's and would highly recommend them for all your appliance needs!

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of new dishwasher.

09/24/2014

Arlene K.

Christie's is the only place I will buy my appliances BUT I find it most frustrating that they can not plan their delivery day sooner than the morning of delivery. It makes it impossible for me the customer to plan my day. I am at the mercy of your inability to plan 12 hours in advance. you should be able to plan and notify the customer the afternoon/evening before. It is not rocket science.

Description of Work
Deliver new refrigerator

07/07/2014

H Bruce M.

We got a good deal on it. A part stopped working on it and we called them out, they ordered the part and came back within week when we scheduled them and they fixed it.

Description of Work
I bought a refigerator from Christie's Appliance.

04/09/2014

ROBERT M.

Lady on phone was polite and responsive. Work was scheduled for my requested time. Repairman called in morning and told me when he would be at my home. He arrived on time and completed the work in a timely fashion. Work area was left clean and neat. Repairman was friendly and polite. I am completely satisfied with the service provided by Christie's and would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced motherboard on refrigerator which had been "fried" by power surge.

10/02/2013

Molly M.

We try to keep our purchases and service providers local to our community. When our old dishwasher finally gave up we bought a new unit from Christies. Christies product pricing and selection is very competitive with both national and local businesses. We previously purchased a washer and dryer from Christies and have never required service since the installation. Those units are at least eight years old now. We will be replacing an over 20 year old refrigerator soon and will once again be buying from Christies. The dishwasher installation was scheduled for the next day. Christies service called early that morning to let us know the two hour window we could expect the installer to arrive. The installer was right on time and got down to business pulling the old unit out for removal. Our house was built about 1960 and nothing is quite square, plumb, or as expected. Leo went above and beyond a “normal” installation to make sure we had a professionally installed new dishwasher that is working perfectly. The dishwasher, water supply, drain plumbing and electrical connections were modified as required, tested and verified as working before Leo left. We did not have enough dishes to run a full load for a couple of days and when we did finally have enough the dishwasher didn't fill with water. We called for service and a tech came the next day. He immediately identified the problem and resolved the issue of a stuck float which had worked normally right after the installation. This isn't expected to be a recurring problem and it hasn't happened again. If it does we know it will be resolved quickly by Christies service department. The techs were extremely skilled, friendly and very homeowner and pet friendly.

Description of Work
Sale and installation of new dishwasher.

09/20/2013

Ryan G.

Everything went according to plan.

Description of Work
Repair our washing machine.

Christie's Appliance LLC

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2010

7255 E Broadway Blvd Ste 175

Tucson, AZ 85710

Appliances Sales, Service &Repairs, Delivery & Installation.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express