Chavez Wrought Iron

Founded 1970 • With Angi since July 2006

ROC #C17-040214...

Ridpath Metal Craft LLC

AZ ROC#: 328601 Ridpath Metal Craft LLC is a small family business located in Tucson Arizona. We specialize in custom steel fabrication of gates, fence and security screen doors. If you have any of your own design ideas or can't quite make a decision on something, feel free to give us a call at 520 909 8459.

All in One Handy LLC

Specializing in Bathroom and kitchen remodels, flooring, paver patios, and concrete pads! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Sons Unlimited LLC

06/30/2019

Donna H.

Very fast installers. Only took them about 3 1/2 weeks to complete job. Company suggested design that would look best. HOA approved job.

Description of Work
Had a new screen door and side gate put in

12/10/2018

Fred B.

Very professional work. Came when they said they would. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Remove old wrought iron from windows. Remove, repair, refurbish wrought iron entry doors.

10/07/2017

Petra S.

The gates and the trellises are of high craftsmanship. There was a slight issue with installation of the gates due to wrong measurements, but this issue was solved in less then 24 hours. The office ladies are very friendly and helpful and the installation crew were on time, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Custom yard gates and custom trellises.

08/14/2017

Josephine W.

They never returned my request to call!

Description of Work
Iron work surrounding home

Category fencing,welding,doors

06/22/2017

M W.

I found Chavez first in Arizona Magazine and then also on Angie's List. Their estimate was a bit higher than another vendor but I am very happy I went with them ! I went with a design they had in their show room but modified it to what I wanted. It was drawn out as I described it and it was done even better than the original drawing. The installer took the time to show me the extra work and more design that was done by the fabricator. Great Job !

Description of Work
Wrought Iron Security Door

12/20/2016

kevin D.

Fantastic! Chavez Wrought Iron went out and did the job almost immediately even though they were booked for the day. This family owned business is responsive and really cares about taking care of their customers.

Description of Work
I had a broken security screen that needed to be fixed ASAP.

Category welding,wrought iron,doors

11/25/2015

Marilyn T.

Over the past 20 years dogs has scratched at the mesh on the wrought iron door and finally broke through the weld. Fred Chavez Jr. removed the door, took it back to the shop, cleaned up the rust from the dogs slobbering on the door, painted it, attached new mesh, and reinstalled it the same day. Fred kept in touch with me on his progress. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced mesh on the wrought iron door.

02/22/2015

Glynis C.

We continue to be delighted with Chavez. Bought our first set of security doors from them ~8 years ago, and since then have purchased 5 more (total). The quality and artistic expertise are very evident, as they have remained in perfect working order (and continue to look great) after all this time. We like supporting a truly local, family owned and operated business, who demonstrate what pride in workmanship really means. We also appreciated the professional demeanor of everyone who has come out to our home, and the meticulousness with which they do the installation.

Description of Work
2 sets of custom-built double wrought iron security doors and installation.

08/04/2014

Petra B.

They came out and measured on 7/16 and by the weekend of 8/1 the job was completed. It took only 2 days to install everything. The guards are all very heavy duty and we certainly feel a lot safer in the house now. They took great pains to make everything perfect. Touched up all the little nicks and scratches that happen during installation. Painted all the bolts and brackets to mach the guards, even painted my front security door which they installed about 15 years ago (still in great shape, by the way) to match the guards. The Patio door enclosure even has a pet door with a look in it and the side panel can be unlocked and opened to wash the window. Spend a lot of time to balance the doors out perfectly and installed weather stripping on it and also on my older door in the front. All the locks installed on the door are all heave duty deadbolts. They also cleaned up well after themselves. Certainly did a great job. The material used is great and so is the installation. Would certainly use them again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Manufactured and installed 11 window security bars (3 very large) and a very large patio door enclosure.

Category doors

11/11/2013

Peter S.

Showed up when scheduled, reasonable estimate..we went with another company that did work previously.

Description of Work
Estimate for Iron work.

Category doors

SLIDING GLASS, DOOR GUARDS, ARCHWAYS, GATES,SECURITY SCREEN DOORS,WINDOW GUARDS,COMBINATIONS IRON & BLOCK FENCING,SCREENED PORCH & PATIO ENCLOSURES, FENCES.

Visa, MasterCard, Check