Castle Cleaning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2013

Castle Cleaning has been in business for many years and the owner (Marlene) is involved in cleaning every job. They guarantee their work 100%. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of work they will come back and re-do anything at no cost to you. We want you to be VERY happy with our

2022 Super Service Award

house cleaning (60)window cleaning (1)floor cleaning (6)

11/03/2022

JUDY K.

Excellent, Marlene & her team did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2022

10/20/2022

Karin L.

Marlene is responsive and concerned about her customers’ satisfaction. Her team is punctual, polite and thorough. They do great work at an affordable price. We will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

10/06/2022

Jenn B.

Marlene and her team are always amazing! She has been cleaning my house for a couple years now and she is always there when I need her! They are the best! And I can trust her team of ladies in my house. I am so thankful for all of them!!

Description of Work
Regular deep cleaning house cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/05/2022

Review for Castle Cleaning - 7320 N La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, AZ - 39898974

10/04/2022

Cindy G.

We are snow birds and have used Marlene and her team at Castle Cleaning for over 3 years now. She is fair, extremely responsive and accommodating to our schedule. Her team works quickly and efficiently, professional and quality work. I continue to recommend her to others.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/04/2022

09/11/2022

Denei D.

We have our house cleaned monthly by Marlene and her team. They are always professional and do a wonderful job. Prices are very reasonable. You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2022

09/03/2022

Martha Elizabeth M.

Marlene and her team do an excellent job. I have been using them since I moved to Tucson in 2019. She is friendly, helpful and can squeeze me in when I need an extra unscheduled cleaning. Also her window cleaning service is excellent and reasonable. This includes inside and out and the window sills

Description of Work
Complete housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

09/01/2022

Patricia R.

Castle Cleaning does a great job! Very quick and thorough. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete house clean

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

Alison P.

Marlene and her team are excellent. She has been cleaning my elderly mother s home for many years. They r always professional and caring. I highly recommend Castle Cleaning.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

Cheryl C.

I've used Castle Cleaning for several years because they are extremely responsive and do excellent work. I've referred them to friends who are also very satisfied. You can't go wrong!

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

Michael H.

I have been using Castle Cleaning for about a year now and my home remains as clean as the day I purchased it. Looks and smells like new thanks to the Cleaning Staff at Castle. Very prompt and professional, and Marlene always communicates before and after the service. Periodically solicits my feedback even. I am extremely satisfied and have recommended Castle to friends and relatives who are also using their services and are extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend Castle to anyone needing truly professional cleaning services.

Description of Work
Monthly Housecleaning Service

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

08/29/2022

Leon P.

We have used this company for years and have never been disappointed. If something was missed by mistake they quickly acted to make sure we were completely satisfied. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

07/30/2021

Rebecca S.

I have used Marlene and her team many times and referred for her as well. They have completed move in and move out deep cleanings and also routine house cleanings for me. They are punctual, efficient, friendly and trustworthy. Marlene has always been flexible with me and my schedule needs. I highly recommend Castle Cleaning!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

11/18/2020

Barbara W.

Since we moved here, we've used a variety of cleaning services. When we began with Castle cleaning, they reminded us of the cleaning service we had back east and they were like an army that came in and swept/cleaned their way through our whole house like the old Mr. Clean commercial! AMAZING! 4 people total who are thorough, trustworthy, accommodating, friendly, and serious about what they are here to do. If I lose something, they find it, they get under over and around furniture, are not reckless in handling my cherished items on display, and are resourceful - giving me recommendations for products they find most effective. They are COVID sensitive: using "fresh masks" and wear shoe-guard covers for each home they clean.

Description of Work
standard cleaning and deep cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

10/08/2020

J W.

I’ve been having Castle Cleaning take care of my house for many years now. Marlene, the owner, comes with the crew every time and always makes sure the job is thoroughly and well done. It isn’t easy for them because I don’t have them on a regular schedule and we have a 2-story 4bed/3 bath house. I would highly recommend Castle Cleaning.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

07/08/2020

Robert S.

I hired Castle Cleaning for my home . Today 7/7/2020 was the first time I used them and they were excellent. They arrived five minutes ahead of schedule and immediately started working. I have several areas that are difficult to reach but they cleaned and dusted everything. I was very impressed, very professional and thorough. I plan to use them on a scheduled basis and I would highly recommend them !!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

05/31/2020

Melissa H.

Great job. Punctual and thorough. Looks great every time.

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/11/2020

Frances R W.

Have been with Castle cleaners for over two years. The team comes twice a month on scheduled dates and times which are scheduled up to a year in advance. Very adaptable to needs of the customer if needs to be changed for vacations,etc. The quality of work is superb. Highly recommend

Description of Work
General house cleaning (4 bedroom/3 baths)

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

09/13/2019

Jim M.

Excellent service. The maids showed up when they said they would, did a great job, charged me a reasonable rate. I'm very happy with the service provided by Castle Cleaning and will use them again.

Description of Work
one time house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

05/11/2018

Robert C.

Always on time. very through in the cleaning they do. Well organized and every one knows what to do. The owner of the company is the team leader and is a very effective communicator. I sometimes have had dogs in the house and I let them know and special attention is paid to cleaning up after them. I have had someone clean my house for the past 15 years and Castle Cleaning is the best I have had. The owner is sincere about ensuring your satisfaction regarding their services. I have not had any problems with what they do for me.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning whole house monthly

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

05/08/2018

William B.

My house was tidy but needed a thorough cleaning. The Castle Cleaning team showed up on time and thoroughly cleaned my 2000 sq ft townhouse. They cleaned everything that I asked them to clean and quite a bit more. I am planning on having them clean on a monthly basis. Highly recommended. Oh, the price is quite a bit lower for monthly cleaning.

Description of Work
Deep housecleaning of townhouse

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

04/11/2018

Danielle A.

We used Castle cleaners for a while with few issues but it soon went downhill. It started with things like not changing the sheets and completely forgetting to clean one of the bathrooms. We were assured it was an accident and weren't offered anything but a promise to not forget the next time. Then the next time a picture frame was broken and they left all the trash on the floor in the garage instead of throwing it away in the dumpster. They never mentioned the broken frame until I asked about it and then they said "Oh yeah, sorry about that," no offer to replace it or discount the cleaning. Also, our dogs got into the trash so when we came home there was garbage all over the garage. Luckily, they had only been home about 30 minutes so it wasn't awful but I called the owner Marlena and said you cannot leave trash on the ground because of the dogs. She apologized and assured me it would not happen again. The next time (Also the last time) she came, not only did they not change the sheets (Again) but they left the trash on the floor again in the garage! Even after I called the owner and my mother in law told them face to face that day to make sure to throw it in the trash can or the dogs would get into it. This time, the dogs had been at home for hours so when I came home the entire home was covered in garbage! There were egg shells, chicken bones, wrappers of all sort everywhere! All over the house we just paid $160 to be cleaned! Not only was the house filthy but I had to worry that my dogs would be sick or die from the chicken bones and all the chemicals/waste they had been eating from the trash. I also had a broken foot at this time so getting around to clean everything up was difficult. When I called Marlena clearly very upset, her response was "Sorry about that, we'll remember next time" That was it! No care in the world that our house was in shambles and that my dogs may be ill, she didn't even offer to have someone come pick up all the trash and re clean the floors! I would NEVER hire this company again, they have no care for doing things the right way or making things right when they make mistakes.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

07/17/2017

Suzanne K.

Great our shower has never looked cleaner

Description of Work
Cleaning of the entire house

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

06/21/2017

FELICIA S.

Very nicely. Price paid is based on size of home and amount of clutter to be dusted around. I always remove all clutter so the women can concentrate on doing a good cleaning job instead of spending time moving knick knacks around.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

06/07/2017

Clint B.

They did a very good job. They had an attendance issue the day they came, but they worked long hours to get it done and still charged me the quoted price.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house, and are starting to service it monthly.