Brooksaire LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today...

HVAC Companies (32)roofing (1)general contractors (1)

08/05/2022

Mark B.

My husband and I have used Brooksaire/Bill Brooks for several years for all of our servicing needs for our heating & air, as well as water heater maintenance. We are always happy with the service we receive from Brooksaire ~ he is always prompt and reasonable. The reason for my review, we recently had them install a new A/C unit and Bill did a lot of research to come up with the right unit for our house. He got us scheduled right away, because our old unit was beginning to have problems and he didn't want us to go without air in the Tucson summer heat. We LOVE our new A/C ~ thank you Bill Brooks for always being there for us!

Description of Work
New A/C/Heating Unit

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

08/05/2022

Lawrence D.

Bill, is highly professional, a skilled Technical and business owner. He is trustworthy with high integrity.

Description of Work
Bill has been maintaining my HVAC system for 10+ years. He also installed a new American Standard system with excellent results and significantly reducing heating and cooling cost.

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

11/11/2020

Ciargnce E M.

I was very satisfied with his service. I saw him on the internet and I was still using his service until now.

Description of Work
Carpentry.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Sandra V.

It was great, very responsive and very professional.

Description of Work
He repaired my AC unit.

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Judith D.

He did a good job, pleasant, works quickly and on time.

Description of Work
He did a maintenance on my heating and air conditioner unit.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Jay V.

It was excellent he was excellent person and business/ I would give them an A+!

Description of Work
They did a major replacement of my whole roof.

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

03/17/2014

DENNIS J.

everything went ok. Appointment was on time.-very professional

Description of Work
checked a/c unit and cleaned

Work Completed On 03/17/2014

11/26/2013

KIM R.

They were on prompt. They were very responsive. They did exactly what they came to do. I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
They performed an air conditioning inspection and tune up.

Work Completed On 05/07/2013

08/23/2013

Sharon W.

This encounter was FANTASTIC! There are so many benefits to using this small family owned business, some of which are excellent service, honesty, fair pricing and an extremely pleasant personality to boot! Bill explains everything he is doing. He offers suggestions and provides homeowners instruction on things you can do to self-maintain your unit and lower costs of service, repair and usage. His demeanor is so pleasant and he is as professional as they come! He offers Saturday hours at no additional charge - try finding that anywhere else in town - and actually answers his phone and talks with you. Our AC is purring like a kitten. I HIGHLY recommend this company...even to the point of asking for business cards so I could share this treasure with friends/family/coworkers. If you choose this service...you will not be disappointed!!! Thanks, Bill...see you in six months for our next tuneup:-)

Description of Work
A/C tune up

Work Completed On 08/22/2013

05/16/2013

Barrie S.

My overall experience with Brooksaire was completely satisfying. I would certainly recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
We moved into our home October 18. We decided in December to have the heating equipment checked out and we also needed to learn how to set it. Our first contact with Brooksaire was December 21, 2012. He checked everything out and we put in new filters. At that time Brooksaire was running a promotion on Angie's list for a 1 year service agreement. We decided to take advantage of that special. In April Brooksaire called us to set up an appointment for our spring summer check- up. I am really glad we did this because when they came in April they did find some frayed wiring in the air conditioning unit. They had us look at it and told us what they needed to do. Since we had the annual contract with them there was no additional charge. I was pleased that I didn't have to call for the summer tune up because they were certainly on the ball and knew when we were due for our check- up.

Work Completed On 04/10/2013

03/21/2013

Carol K.

I requested service for an AC unit that was not functioning correctly. Bill arranged an appointment but on the day of the appointment called to let me know he was delayed and asked if that was a problem. We arranged a time for the next day and he arrived promptly. He repaired and serviced both the unit I had called about and another one. Both units are now working beautifully. He left the work area very clean, including the outside area where he hosed down everything around the units. He was very pleasant to work with, was here about two hours and the $220 included parts and labor. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Two AC units were repaired and serviced.

Work Completed On 03/14/2013

03/18/2013

Steve G.

I made an appointment and they came out to inspect first to set up service and came back about 1 week later for the service

Description of Work
Very prompt and very professional

Work Completed On 03/14/2013

12/14/2012

Madeleine M.

We are leery of AC/Heat companies due to being wrongly overcharged for services in the past. We found Brooksaire on Angie's list and went with them due to their great ratings. The service was speedy and thorough. We will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

Description of Work
We needed service done on our heater.

Work Completed On 12/14/2012

12/10/2012

Romeel D.

They came out punctually and were efficient, took about 45 minutes to do both units. There were some weeds growing around one of the units, and the fellow helped me clear that away so they could access the unit; very accommodating. Our A/C was working fine before, but it was great to get it tuned up for a more than reasonable price. We were very happy with the service.

Description of Work
They came out and did an A/C tune-up on our two 3-ton air conditioning units. They cleaned it out, inspected it, and tested it. Not sure if they recharged it with freon or not.

Work Completed On 06/08/2012

09/12/2012

Janet W.

excellent response, got right to work, escellent job. Would recomment to anyone.

Description of Work
AC check up

Work Completed On 04/01/2012

09/10/2012

Thomas W.

Overall, they did the job as advertised. Just wish there were not the extras, but that's where they make their money.

Description of Work
Checked everything out and found the unit to be extremely dirty. I had to pay extra for cleaning the condenser.

Work Completed On 04/12/2012

09/05/2012

Randy L.

Overall, it went very well. The company arrived at the prescribed time and performed a thorough inspection of all the plumbing. They used a camera to show us if there were any obstructions. They cleaned out one shower drain and advised us of their services we could do in the future to clean out our entire plumbing system. They were very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.

Description of Work
I hired the company for a plumbing inspection as I have had troubles with the toilets and showers draining.

Work Completed On 04/30/2012

08/17/2012

Tenney N.

We had Brooksaire come out to diagnose and repair on non-functional old self-contained Rheem 3 ton unit the cools one sectrion of our house. We had had our usual company out to diagnose the unit, which was cooling only sporadically, and they could find nothing wrong in two separate service calls--they said probably the unit was getting so old it was overheating and that there wasn't anything we could do to fix it. Brooksaire found a bad connector (the cause of the intermitttent cooling) and a cracked fan blade. They came back the next day (a Saturday) and replaced those, and added a pound of coolant (which the other company had said we did not need) and now the old unit is working great even in the recent very hot weather. Also: they returned my original call within a few minutes, were able to come out to diagnose the next day, and completed the repair the following day. They are great with phone messages and also send confirmations of appointments via email (promptly) which is very reassuring. From what I've seen so far, they are a terrific company, and I plan to use them for all heating/cooling service and repair. One other reviewer mentioned that Brooksaire was able to quickly diagnose and repair a unit that another company had been unable to repair; it's because of that report that I called them, and I had an identical experience. So far: the best!

Description of Work
Brooksaire diagnosed ac unit and replaced bad connector and cracked fan blade. Also added a pound of freon.

Work Completed On 08/11/2012

07/21/2012

Lawrence D.

The company was selected after meeting with 4 other providers. We are in our 2nd year. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Brooksaire is on an annual contract to maintain/ service our home HVAC system.

Work Completed On 05/15/2012

07/15/2012

Paul M.

Similar to many other reviews here, I had a great experience with Brooksaire. Bill (who owns Brooksaire and does all of the company's servicing himself) was extremely prompt and courteous. He was happy to explain the repair process to me and charged a very fair price ($100 less than Hamstra for the same exact repair). He also found a significant air leak in the system that was leading to inefficient cooling and higher bills for me. Since Bill wasn't doing a regular maintenance checkup on this unit (I hired him only to replace the motor), he did not have to look for other problems such as this leak. Even so, he did find it and fixed it for me. In contrast, I DID hire Hamstra to do the yearly checkup on this unit, and they FAILED to find the same leak (3 days prior). One thing that I especially appreciated is that Bill, and his assistant, took their time in fixing my unit. They didn't rush through the procedure and were more than happy to talk to me throughout the process. I really got the impression Bill was more concerned about fixing something correctly and doing good work, than minimizing the time he spent doing the job. I really appreciate people like this who are willing to spend the time to do a quality job. One final note. I very much like that Brooksaire is a small operation with Bill being present on all his company's work. While a big company can tell you how focused they are on customer service and provide you with fancy brochures and four options for yearly maintenance agreements, nothing beats somebody who knows what they're doing, does it right, and is personally 100% invested in making sure his customers are happy.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC motor/wheel and do a yearly checkup on a second HVAC unit.

Work Completed On 07/12/2012

07/10/2012

Stephanie F.

He diagnosed the problem and advised us it would be more cost effective to purchase a new a/c unit as opposed to repairing the existing unit. We thought this was very noble and appreciate his honesty.

Description of Work
We hired him to repair our air conditioner.

Work Completed On 10/12/2011

07/05/2012

Garrison G.

I give them all A's and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Brooksaire for a preventative maintenance check for my heating and cooling system.

Work Completed On 05/29/2012

07/04/2012

Dolores C.

I made an appointment. The gentleman was out to my house on time and he was professional, told me what he was going to do. Pointed out areas where he spent some extra time and let me know the health of my system. Cleaned and tuned my AC unit/condenser and answered all my questions and was very efficient.

Description of Work
I chose a reputable service agent and they were offering a coupon, so I thought why not try? I was very happy with this gentleman's work. He prepared my AC for a relentless Tucson summer. He prepared all equipment,told me what shape my equipment was in and never once tried to convince me that I had parts that needed replacement. He was friendly, honest and professional. Would recommend him again.