BLUE WATER RESTORATION

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2006

3.9

CONTACT- ARMANDO LOPEZ. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR OVER 12 YEARS. BLUE WATER RESTORATION A LICENSED ARIZONA CONTRACTOR WHICH CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL INSURANCE REPAIRS AND WATER, AND MOLD DAMAGE RESTORATION. WE ALSO PERFORM MOLD INSPECTION AND MOISTURE ASSESMENTS. MENTION ANGIES LIST AND WE WILL GIVE A 10% DISCOUNT. FREE ESTIMATE CALL US AT 520 623 0476....

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

R & JS CONSTRUCTION FIRE and WATER RESTORATION

We are your one stop shop for all of your water and fire restoration needs. We will take care of you from start to finish. We have been serving the greater Tucson area since 1998. We are family owned and operated, and we have over 26 yrs of experience. We offer free estimates and unparalled customer service.

Brooksaire LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

11/03/2011

Noemi B.

When we contacted Angie's list, the company they recommended, as number 1, was Blue Water Restoration. Then, they recommended the 2nd in their list and when we asked them to come and check the job done by Blue Water, they said that they couldn't do it because it would be conflict of interest. So we had to look for a testing company on our own. Unfortunately, Angie's list wasn't of any help to us.

Description of Work
We were buying a house that was contaminated with mold in the master bathroom. When we requested the sellers to eradicate the mold, they agreed. We thought that they were going to replace the contaminated material with new clean material; unfortunately, they hired Blue Water Restoration and all they did was to cover the mold with an antimicrobial solution. That did not eradicate the mold as it was expected, they just covered it. To make sure the house was safe for inhabitation, we contacted a company that conducts mold testing and we were not surprised that the results were mold positive. It could be that the sellers did not want to spend more money in replacing the contaminated material, but Blue Water as professionals should have written on the paper work that applying an antimicrobial solution would not be the remediation to eradicate the mold and also post a warning indicating that "Trying to kill mold with bleach or other fungicides does not remove the toxins from the air. A dead spore will continue to give off toxins until it is removed".

05/03/2011

Carol O.

I am currently in the process of preparing my home to put up for sale. I knew I had some serious trouble spots of water intrusion and mold that needed attention, and I was very worried it would cost tens of thousands of dollars to fix. Thankfully, my realtor recommended Blue Water Restoration. After receiving a thorough and very fair estimate, I hired Blue Water to complete the work. Armando Lopez supervised the project from start to finish, providing me with updates all throughout the work, which took about 6 days to complete. Irrigation water had seeped into my living room, around the fire place; a backed-up condensation line from the HVAC unit leaked through the return air grille into my formal dining room; and a plumbing leak in my master bath destroyed the vanity and interior wall. Blue Water Restoration took the care to seal off all areas, remove the contaminated material, coordinate testing to ensure complete removal of all particulate matter, and then proceeded to rebuild each area (re-drywall, texturize the walls, install new baseboard, re-grout surrounding tile, etc.) to the point I requested, so now I can bring in a separate contractor to paint the interior of my house. Clean-up was exceptionally thorough for very messy and detailed work. I cannot say enough about the quality of this work performed by Blue Water. Armando and his team of experts have made these parts of my home brand new. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete mold remediation, coordination of post-clearance testing, and built-out of three areas in my 2800 SF residence.

03/19/2010

Edward M.

Steve repeatedly rescheduled appointments and then didn't show. When I reminded him of our appointment, he said he didn't want to wait around for me (so he wanted me to reschedule my day to meet his schedule). He doesn't want my business or probably yours. I find this behavior unprofessional and I would suggest staying well clear of this business.

12/09/2008

Meghan D.

Leak Detectors had been hired to determine the sources of various areas of water damage throughout my new home. These areas were then "fixed" - or so we thought. BWR was hired to inspect the remaining water damage and remediate mold present in 2 areas of my home. They discovered that, in fact, there were multiple points of entry for moisture. My house is a bit complicated. It is 7000 sf, against a cliff, and an engineering feat. One of the areas he was asked to determine the source was a wall against the side of the mountain. While other inspectors had taken a look and shrugged their shoulders, Steven did not. When the job extended past his area of expertise, he brought over engineers to take a look. I cannot overstate how thankful I am to have hired them. The job is far from over, which is why some of the answers have been answered n/a.

Description of Work
BWR was hired to inspect areas of water damage and remediate any mold present.

10/03/2006

PAT L.

Stephen is amazing to watch and learn from. Mold is a very scary issue to deal with during real estate transactions. He makes sense of the situation and is able to explain the ways to correct issues. They do great work and are on time and on budget!

Description of Work
Mold remediation and certified mold inspections.

BLUE WATER RESTORATION

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2006

3.9

4981 N Wild Life Dr

Tucson, AZ 85745

ALL MOLD INSPECTIONS, CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, STUCCO, TEXTURING, TILING, CABINET REBUILDING, PAINTING AND MINOR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING REPAIRS, MOLD AND ASBESTOS REMEDIATION AND WATER RESTORATION.