B&B Plumbers

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

233 E Corona Rd

Tucson, AZ 85756

B&B Plumbers is a family owned and operated company serving Tucson, Arizona and its surroundings since 2009. Specializing in the repair and service plumbing industry by offering an extensive array of services. From a leaky faucet, running toilet to a complete house pipe replacement. B&B Plumbers

05/01/2019

JANICE S.

He rebuilt the faucet, and the repairs done was great and still working up to date. Prices are very good.

Description of Work
Repair of a leaking faucet

04/01/2019

Dave N.

Amazing! No reason to shop around great workmanship at a reasonable price!

Description of Work
Main water line to house leaking

03/17/2018

susan V.

Great. Benjamin is first rate. He came promptly, worked quickly and professionally, and at a very reasonable cost. His estimate was over $1470 MORE than our other estimate! We used Benjamin in the past and will definitely hire B and B again.

Description of Work
repairs to piping for 2 water heaters and reinstalling drain line from dishwasher to trap

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/12/2016

Kathy A.

Even though this was a small job, they came the same day in the time slot given.

Description of Work
Repaired broken faucet and replaced damaged cylinder. Fixed hot water to sink and dishwasher.

05/13/2016

Jo Ann F.

05/30/2015

Charles P.

Quick response to request for appointment; on time. Careful analysis of the situation. Final price matched estimate. Easy to work with. Above all, he is very knowledgeable and has first-rate diagnostic equipment.

Description of Work
Difficult replacement of main line to septic system.

05/14/2015

Lew S.

Description of Work
Installed 65 feet fiberglass sewer liner. Hydro jetted 200 feet of 4" sewer line. Installed toilet, installed three bath faucets and one kitchen.

05/14/2015

Elaine Billie K.

Description of Work
unclogged a toilet

02/10/2015

Cynthia M.

Benjamin came on short notice and cleared the sewage line in a hour. He's is professional and reasonably priced and also very pleasant and informative.

Description of Work
Cleared sewage line.

12/18/2014

Matthew O.

Description of Work
Benjamin was punctual, polite, and did excellent work. He explained each part of the process well. He was also happy to answer some additional plumbing-related questions I had. Pricing was very reasonable. I will use him again, and recommend him.

12/18/2014

Dennis M.

Description of Work
cleared stuck drain, excellent service.

11/07/2014

carole C.

He was good. I would get him again. He was very accommodating. The first time, I didn't have all the pieces and he waited until I went up to get them and then I discovered that my garbage disposal wasn't right so he said, "I'll come back in the afternoon when you get it" and he did and he put in the sink and garbage disposal and faucet and he did a very good job. It was very nice. He charged me the normal plumber service charge. I will call them back again.

Description of Work
He came back to help me out with the stopped sink.

10/11/2014

Ignacio S.

The performance of B&B's has been in all counts excellent. I have use their services four times in different jobs and I am quite please with their performance, knowledge, quality and professionalism. They exceed excellence and I am glad to recommend them to every one in need. ISM

Description of Work
Replace new garbage disposal

05/18/2014

Patricia C.

He came on time and finished quickly. He cared to keep my home clean. I was very happy and would use him again.

Description of Work
fix separated pipe

04/28/2014

Star F T.

He's extremely honest, reasonable in prices, professional, courteous, attentive and punctual. He goes out of his way to make sure that all the details are taken care of and that the job is complete as jobs should be - even taking care of cleaning up after each bit of work. He kept in touch to make sure that when he was needed after the gas co did their part he was there as soon as possible to take care of the next steps. He also always suggested the alternatives that might either be more efficient, more economical or the most easy for the parts that involved excavation or making access from the outside to the inside of the house through walls. He's always friendly, he listens to what we need and is willing to work with us and give us all the information we need to make the best decision for the job to be completed as best as possible. He finished the job on time and within the budget promised. The best way to describe B&B Plumbers would be: honest, reasonable, professional, courteous and efficient. We love the service we got and will use them for every future project. We will certainly recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
To connect the natural gas from the street to my father's house and connection of appliances: - he started with digging the ditch for the line, the connection the gas co would put in taking care of permits and logistics in a very professional manner. - he prepped the rest of the rooms (laundry and the kitchen) for the lines to reach - also with ditches or access for the line through the wall. - he installed the new gas stove and the new gas clothes dryer and left it ready for the gas co to come to connect it and inspect it.

04/24/2014

carole C.

We had the wrong sink without faucet. He returned that very day when we got the right sink. He was proficient,friendly,knowledgeable,and patient. Would use again and will recommend to family and friends. Great job.

Description of Work
INSTALLED SINK,GARBAGE DISPOSAL,FAUCET

04/23/2014

Gregory W.

Excellent Service. Super friendly, affordable and responsive. Mr. Benjamin called back quickly. Contacted us prior to the service. Diagnoised the problem and had the tools and replacement hose available to repair our sink. His rates were lower than the bigger companies and service was excellent. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced the hose and functionality of the kitchen sink.

04/18/2014

Rod K.

Main sewer was clogged and B&B was able to come within 2 hours of the call. Benjamin was friendly and informative and took care of the problem quickly. He also cleaned up afterwards. Very happy with this service.

Description of Work
Cleaned main sewer line

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

01/28/2014

Lew S.

Needing to install a new hot water tank I joined Angie's list and started my search for a plumber. Preferring a reliable smaller company it did not take me long to decide on B & B Plumbers. In the few reviews B&B had the adjectives great, fantastic, concerned, polite, knowledgeable, prompt, clear and thorough communicator, nice, pleasant, courteous,reasonable in price, excellent, immediate response, and the clincher...honest, were used to describe Benjamin. We found all these attributes to be correct in our dealings with him. We contacted Benjamin and arranged a time for him to arrive at our home. I informed him that I had interest in installing a tankless water heater. He gave me the installed prices for the tank and the tankless. We decided on the tankless hot water system and Benjamin gave us a time frame that he would return the next day to do the installation. He arrived on time and completed the installation the same day. While working on the tankless job, I remembered that I had a toilet that was loose at the base and suspected the flange was broken and would he do the repair. He called in a helper and he replaced the flange the same day. We later discussed a water softener and he told me about the Nuvo system that uses a filter instead of salt. I checked it out on the internet and we decided to have the nuvo installed. He returned five days later and did the installation . We would use all the adjectives listed above to describe Benjamin, and he will definitely be my plumber of choice from now on. We also recommend him to everyone. Thanks for a pleasant experience. Lew & Annalise

Description of Work
Installed new Rheem 180,000 BTU tankless waterheater. $2100 Removed old water heater and hauled away. Installed new shut off on cold and hot side. Replaced toilet flange. Replaced outside water faucet. Installed Nuvo H20 water softener home system. $695

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

I had a pleasant experienced myself. I enjoyed every moment we talked Thanks for the comforting words

01/05/2014

stuart U.

I called called the provider and got an immediate response. He arrived at the time he said he would, and proceeded to locate the burst pipe and then repair it. His work is very neat and professional, and I would use him as my go-to plumber. I would unhesitatingly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Found and repaired a burst pipe inside of a wall

Category plumbing

Thanks for your words. Have a nice day

08/05/2013

Deborah B.

Benjamin was great. He realized my plumbing issue was an emergency, so came out straightaway and got to work on it. Unfortunately, he encountered difficulties in trying to break through the clog because our clean-out is on the roof and the clog was too far away. He was willing to keep trying, but at this point I remembered that our home warranty covered clogged pipes so I paid him for his time and called the the home warranty service. If I ever have another plumbing issue, I will absolutely call him.

Description of Work
Snaked a clogged plumbing line.

06/27/2013

Alan G.

The service was fantastic. I have been very happy with their service and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They have done various work for me. They have done plumbing, electrical, and more recently painted the outside of a building.

06/27/2013

DARLA G.

He has done an excellent job.

Description of Work
He has done a lot of plumbing work for us.

06/13/2013

Carol A.

This was an emergency. We know we have some old galvanized plumbing. When I went down to the basement that morning there was a small puddle on the floor. Called a friend who had told me how happy he was with a plumber he had used recently. I called Benjamin. He made time in his busy day to fit us in and he did a quick, temporary fix. We know we need to do the complete job with the galvanized and the temporary fix made more sense than repairing something that will need to be torn out. A good suggestion on Benjamin's part. He was polite, knowledgeable, prompt. We will definitely be getting an estimate from him for the complete job.

Description of Work
Temporarily repaired leak in old galvanized plumbing in basement.

Thanks for your business

05/12/2013

Robert F.

We interviewed four plumbers for a complete solar pool installation before we chose BNB Plumbing. They were not the cheapest nor the most expensive, and are first to say they are "unlicensed by choice". We chose primarily on how Benjamin Atondo clearly and thoroughly communicated with us and was there to inspect the job site when he said he would be. Throughout the job he did a pretty good job of communicating when he would be there and what we could expect. Plumbing a solar pool heating project is not for the faint of heart and one plumber shied away from the job mostly due to the complexity. Two more wanted 40% more, and while licensed I do not believe their work could possibly have been 40% better. There were only a couple mistakes. One, a few parts were overlooked on the original bid, and we were approached to cover half - not entirely unfair, and we did cover them, but underbids should never be rewarded otherwise the experienced contractor looses bids to people who end up charging just as much. It was not a big deal here - $75.00 more on us. Secondly, two lines were to run up the exterior wall straight and together and they were left crooked and apart and while it does not affect the functionality it can be seen from the road and looks unprofessional, at least on a half million dollar house. Benjamin is a nice person, was pleasant to my wife and I, courteous in correspondence, reasonable in price, prompt in service and above all honest. I think we will ask him to ake care of all our plumbing needs and refer him to friends and family. The hardest part of the decision was that they had no recommendations here on Angie's List... well they do now.

Description of Work
Solar Pool Installation.

Thanks for your business

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operated, certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Elite Rooter

Satisfaction

Plumbing, sewer cleaning & water heaters.