ASAP Renovation LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

ROC320625
Arizona
Arizona: Contractors

ASAP Renovation is an individually owned and family operated business since 2005. We are an award winning company. We offer many services from roof to floor including A/C and heating as well. Our respectful, friendly and experienced technicians will arrive on time and are clean and courteous. We are a licensed and bonded company....

Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & Plumbing

#1 RATED HVAC AND PLUMBING PROVIDER IN SOUTHERN AZ. 24-HR EMERGENCY SERVICE. ALL INSTALLERS AND SERVICE TECHS AT OUR AWARD-WINNING COMPANY HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE! Guaranteed highest quality at an affordable price. Our team has well over 100 years of experience. We offer all major brands like Lennox, Trane, Rheem, and Amana. An A rating with the BBB.

Offers by Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & Plumbing on Angi
Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Warrior Heating and Cooling

Warrior Heating and Cooling LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business! We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Give us a call today!

Offers by Warrior Heating and Cooling on Angi

03/14/2021

Chad K.

We are thrilled with our new flooring. Anthony was able to give us an estimate more than 25% lower than the competitor's estimate. The work is beautiful, the installers were punctual, professional and tidy. Anthony called to say he'd had a cancellation and could do our install within the next day or two. Our job was completed about two weeks earlier than we'd expected. We would absolutely use this company again.

Description of Work
remove carpeting and install vinyl plank flooring

Category flooring contractor

02/03/2020

Bernard B.

The door would not close as it was hung crooked. It took two calls to get him to come and straighten it out and make it work correctly. The bed looked good, but when used, it failed and he did not come back to fix it and quite communicating.

Description of Work
Relocate a wall bed and put in a double door

Category remodeling,interior painters,doors

during our last text I told you I would fix it, then you responded you'd like it done by the 15th. A few days later,on the 3rd of Feb, you claimed I disappeared on you, just just as you claimed, when you stopped payment on my check because I took a couple of days to return a voicemail you left me after hours on a Friday knowing I'm closed on the weekend. I'm sorry if you feel you haven't been taken care of as well as you hoped but, up until this point you have approved by companies work only to call me a couple of days later with complaints. Every time I send my guys back to take care of your complaints you were happy, when they left, only to call with a few more complaint a couple of days later and then again I sent my guys back to clean your house and take care of other complaints. I've been in construction for over 20 years and it is very rare that I even get one complaint nevermind this many. This issue could have been handled with no just like all your other issues at the end of the day all we did was move a bed from one room to the next we did not manufacture the better build the bed. You a Caesar expect inspected the work as well as opened and closed the doors the of the bed many times to make sure it was working properly after relocation. I saw the quote you're sent me and it is absolutely ridiculous, over $2,000 for a broken corner of a particle board covered in wood grain laminate. I priced out the materials in January it was only $150 in about one day's worth of work so again I'm offering to fix it for you, and, if you agree to this I would expect a revision of your negative review let me know how would you would like to proceed

11/13/2019

Roger V.

Called them and described the job. Was told they had no availability at this time to do the work.

Description of Work
Repair work on patio tiles

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

10/28/2019

marian B.

Did not hire. They are no longer doing small "handyman" jobs, only larger construction type jobs, so could not hire

Description of Work
home repairs - caulking, small electrical, other misc repairs

Category handyman service

08/02/2019

Jason D.

The work done is quality and it was a pleasure working with ASAP. I will definitely use them again if I need anything.

Description of Work
AC replacement

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/04/2019

Bob G.

ASAP Rennovations is licensed to perform this work. They gave me the best price quote, and showed up on time the next day. Job took longer than I thought it would, but install tech was methodical and worked through all the installation issues that came up. I was apprised of all issues and I was offered multiple resolution choices at every opportunity. These are impressive people, I highly recommend.

Description of Work
HVAC Mini Split Installation

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/11/2018

Bill A.

ASAP responded to the Angie List Request for Quote within two hours on a Sunday night no less. Two others were quoted. ASAP came in well under one small company and about $1,000 under a nationally advertised company ( same quality of laminate). (We are only talking about one room and there was a $1,000 difference between quotes!) Once materials were purchased, installation was within two days. Two men arrived on time at 7am and were very nice and got right to work. Finished on time and cleaned up nicely. Workmanship was good to excellent with some gapping (1/4 inch or less gap between wall and trim for several inches) on the quarter round trim at a complex doorway. The other two doorways were spot on and the flooring itself was done excellently. Quality of flooring was not specified but was show a piece of pergo from another room. The purchased product was of same durability rating (AC =3). They are great and I would definitely use them again for a refloor or remodel job.

Description of Work
Remove existing carpeting and pad in master bedroom, including walk-in closet. Clean and prepare floor. Haul away all carpet and debris. Purchase and install vapor barrier and laminate wood flooring, including all quarter round trim and t-sections to interface with tile on two entryways.

Category handyman service

08/02/2018

Phillip N.

They were great! In the process of moving my furniture, they broke my Tv, and are currently in the process of making that right for me, which I appreciate. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They laid new flooring.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/02/2018

Deborah W.

They do a great job! They are reliable, dependable, great customer service! I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They have done a few different jobs for me.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/10/2015

Christina K.

I have been using the company for about 2 years. The staff does great work and is very professional. They are all very nice people and efficient. I have never had any complaints about their work. I have had no issues with scheduling a service.

Description of Work
I hired the company to re-build a shed, install a new door, install new fascia boards and install new flooring in the house.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,doors

ASAP Renovation LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

4675 S Harrison Rd

Tucson, AZ 85730

Remodeling and Renovation company. interior and exterior painting, heating and cooling(HVAC) carpet, laminate, hard wood, engineered flooring, tile, roof coating, doors, and windows