ASAP Electric

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2013

Licensed, bonded, and insured electrical contractor. Quality focused customer service. experienced and professional workplace...

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Tucson area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Tucson electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Tucson and surrounding cities. Appliance circuits, circuit breakers & fuses, ceiling fan installation & maintenance, code corrections, data/ communication lines, dedicated computer circuits, electric water heaters, exhaust fans, fluorescent lighting, ground fault interrupt circuits, generator transfer switch installation, hot tubs & spas, LED lighting, lighting design & maintenance, motors, outlets & circuits, security/ landscape lighting, panel upgrades, smoke detectors, surge protector, transformers, etc. 10% military, first responder, and veterans discount.

Advent Electric of Arizona

Honesty, Quality, Customer Service! Those are the 3 things you can expect with Advent Electric. With nearly 20 years experience in the Tucson area at many homes and businesses, I’ve dedicated my entire career to the great people of Tucson. Now it’s time to reach out on my own! I give free, honest quotes, and friendly services! In need of small repairs or looking to replace old fixtures? Need an upgrade or just additional circuits? Anything electrical, PLEASE ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME WORK FOR YOU!

Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical Services Inc

Electrical contractor serving Tucson & surrounding areas since 1993. We take pride in all services that we provide, no matter how small or how large the job. Buddy Heilig, owner of the company, has 39 years of experience in this field. He will personally design and estimate cost for your project; keeping in mind that consumers are looking for the most cost effective services with quality in mind.

05/09/2019

Mihail G.

Had the guys do a fairly complex project for me that other electricians turned down. They did everything to spec and to code, using creative solutions that I never would have thought of. Will use them again for sure

Description of Work
Great guys, really know what they are doing

10/10/2017

David H D.

Their work has always been the best. They are very good, very punctual, and still friendly too. They will do all my electrical work from now o.

Description of Work
I had power run to our storerooms and lights installed. I also had a water line run at the same time that they subcontracted. I did have them back again for inside and outside wiring, which they did perfectly.

05/13/2017

Alan E.

Owner is very personable. Communication was great, & suggestions offered about the project were spot on. Although their business is really picking up, we were accommodated at every turn. They acquired parts as necessary, arrived on time, & did a very thorough clean up following the job. Will absolutely use this company for future needs.

Description of Work
Relocated a patio ceiling fan, replaced 3 outdoor dusk to dawn security lights.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/08/2016

Gerald F.

ASAP Electric showed up when they said they would and did an excellent, professional job installing our ceiling fan. I highly recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

08/09/2016

Ellen F.

We would definitely hire these folks again. Arrived as scheduled and completed the work in a timely manner. Fan works perfectly.

Description of Work
Outdoor ceiling fan installed with inside wall switch control

08/04/2016

Scott S.

Called Dan with ASAP, he was able to come over within 2 hours to look at the job. He got back with us immediatly on a price. We were only in town for a short time and needed the work done quickly. He was back the next morning and had the job completed within a few hours. Very Professional and helped with the lighting design and what would look good. They cleaned up after themselves and did exactly what they said. As a General Contractor and dealing with sub contractors on a day to day basis, having Dan take care of our home and in the manner he did, he is truly a great sub contractor and electrician!

Description of Work
Needed our dark kitchen brought into the 21st century.

07/09/2016

Carol H.

Worker arrived on time and performed excellent work. Finished the job in the alloted time. The worker cleaned up his work area and I put the resulting trash in my personal trash to be picked up.

Description of Work
Take down existing 2 fans with lights Install 2 fans with lights which I purchased new from Lowes for this particular job I have written and submitted this review before this date, but Angies did not post it, so I am rewriting it now.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

02/12/2016

Silvia W.

As stated above they cleaned up by taking old unit out to trash and the box/wrappings out to the customer's recycle bin. When they installed the new fan/light, it didn't work, but they rechecked and rewired as necessary to get it working. They were very courteous from start to finish. They even listened to me talking about my job that I retired from in 2011. I was impressed enough with their work and how they presented themselves that I asked for their card, as I may need help in future to check all my house wiring and possibly install necessary wirings for a clothes dryer in near future. From start to finish, it only took them about 45 minutes. Silvia

Description of Work
Removed the old fan/light and installed the new fan/light provided by customer. They took the box and Styrofoam out to the customer's recycle bin and then took the old fan/light out to the trash bin in the alley behind the house.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Thank you so much for taking the time for a positive review. ASAP Team

01/05/2016

Marsha A.

Came on time and finished within the time he said it would take. Professional, upbeat. Dan had to address some additional install issues but the additional cost was reasonable. He even suggested someone for another small (non-electric) project later. I was very satisfied with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Dan installed a ceiling fan.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a positive review. Thank you for calling ASAP Electric, Inc. The ASAP Team

11/16/2015

Ava C.

We had an older switch that we wanted replaced. We brought our own switches for the ceiling fan and the fan (separately) and when my husband went to install, it was complicated. The father/son team that came, looked through this and after several attempts, they managed to install our new switches and cleaned up after themselves. We were glad they were able to come that very day I had called when I inquired about the job before I purchased the deal on Angies List. They did an excellent job and we're happy with our new switches that enables us to dim the lights and the speed of the fan. We will definitely use them again for other projects around the house.

Description of Work
Install switch for our ceiling fan and lights.

Category electrician

Thank you for the nice review. We always strive to supply #1 customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a positive review. The ASAP Electric Team

ASAP Electric

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2013

7600 N. Hopdown Ave

Tucson, AZ 85741

All Residential and Commercial electrical services. Construction Design, Troubleshooting, Panel Upgrades/Installs, Smoke Detector Install, Fan & Light Installation, outdoor lighting, code violation corrections.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa