Arriola Sonrise Plumbing Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2011

Family owned & operated....

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Serious Home Concepts

I am an owner-operator with over 20 years experience in carpentry, all types of flooring and kitchen/bath remodels. I have a degree in applied science in construction. All projects come with a one year satisfaction agreement

Curtis Plumbing Co Inc

Emergency services available 24/7. Septic service and all plumbing repairs. 12 Employees; Minimum S/C Of $81.50 Covers 1st 1/2 Hr. Of Work.. $90 Hourly Rate Broken Into 15 Min. Inc. & by the Job. $5 per Zone/Mile Outside Of Free Travel Area. Licenses- Roc #073235 Class L-37 & #061230c37r. Charge for Overtime Emergency Service- $115. $ To $140. For Service Calls. Additional phones (520) 323-7697.

03/11/2015

Darryl S.

We were pleased at the apparent honesty and quality of his work. He had the opportunity to run up a bill but he foound the problem quickly and fixed it handily. We haven't had the opportunity to engage his services since but I tell my friends and relatives to call him when they do. My very picky mother has been pleased with him as well.

Description of Work
Locate and fix leaks in wall behind toilet

06/07/2012

Kenneth S.

The plumber responded quickly to my telephone call and made the necessary repairs. The plumber was polite and professional.

Description of Work
Called company to repair two leaking faucets. The plumber responded quickly and completed the job in short order. The plumber was both polite and professional.

03/29/2011

Kenneth S.

It’s a mom and pop type of company, owner-operate. He’s very competent, experienced and has a nice personality. I also fee his rates are reasonable. He’s great about getting back in touch quickly, which is appreciated. I’ve recommended him a few times to others with great success.

Description of Work
I’ve been using him for a number years for all plumbing related needs.

Category plumbing

Residential and commercial repair and replacement of gas line and water line repipe, sewer and drain cleaning, video inspection, water heaters, garbage disposals, leak detection, faucets, sinks, toilets & remodeling.

MasterCard, Visa