Arizona Pool Company

With Angi since August 2010

We are the experts in Pool and pond Service, repair and renovation. Some of our products and services include: - Weekly & vacation pool and pond service - You name it, we fix it pool and pond repair - Spa repair - Complete renovations - Motors and pumps - Tile and plaster - Filters - Heaters - Leak detection and repair - Electrical - Solar heating, energy efficiency - Water features - Auto pool covers - Submersibles - System upgrades Arizona Pool Co., is locally owned and operated in Tucson and has been serving Tucson and surrounding Communities for over 20 years. We are a company you can trust to deliver best in class service every time. Licensed, bonded & insured ROC #246315. Free Estimates are a part of what we do everyday. Also, please visit our retail store, Centrally located at 4403 E.Speedway Blvd where we carry everything you need in the world of pools and ponds!...

Quality Pool Service And Repair

Quality Pool Service And Repair

We are a pool service & repair company. We service all of Tucson and surrounding areas. We have been in business for over 10 years.

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY pool cleaners

10/06/2014

They have done really well. The price is the best I have been able to find. So far the quality has been great, I have no problems. I am on a contract with them and they work weekly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them at a rental property I own that has a pool in it. They service the pool every week, including chemicals and cleaning.

CATEGORY pool cleaners