house cleaning, landscaping yardwork, handyman repairs and Home painting

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Arizona Elite Home Services, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

PO Box 22571

Tucson, AZ 85734

Servicing all of Tuscon & SE Phoenix. We specialize in housecleaning, landscaping maintenance, handyman services/ home repairs, interior & exterior painting. NO TRIP CHARGES & FREE ESTIMATES! Let us give you a helping hand! You'll come to enjoy our higher standard of service. We are so confident

09/25/2020

Xenia H.

They came and looked at the job and told me they could do it. They told me to give them 48 hours to e-mail the prices. I never received an e-mail nor a phone call. It's been two weeks and no show. I can't do business with someone who doesn't value their customers and take them for granted. Blessings only come from God, and if you misuse the blessings then they become no more!

Description of Work
Weatherize Door, replace damaged wood, fix chain link fence, and clean yard

Category drywall, handyman service, lawn service

08/15/2020

Rachel S.

Great! He showed up when he said he would and he was quick to answer my messages. He had good rates and was very polite.

Description of Work
Installed cabinet

Category handyman service

Thanks for taking time away from your daily schedule to share your service experience. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future. Thank you again for choosing us for your residential needs.

08/02/2020

Peter C.

George arrived on time, accessed the job, and returned with the materials. He demonstrated professional knowledge for a tricky task, First rate!

Description of Work
drywall repair

07/23/2020

Andrew T.

I had baseboard repair and drywall repair performed. The work was done quickly and came out great. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Handyman

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

07/13/2020

dolores A.

they were very efficient and did a very good job. Even cleaned and swept the patio.

Description of Work
trash out services

06/27/2020

Melody A.

George was quick and got the job done.

Description of Work
Handyman assembly

Category handyman service

Thanks for taking time awaay from your daily schedule to share your service experience. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future. Thank you again for choosing us for your residential needs.

06/13/2020

C H.

He was a very hard worker and great to work with. Will rehire again

Description of Work
Moving furniture, lay large carpet cutting up boxes. Remove old rug, and cardboard for disposal.

Category handyman service, floor cleaning

Thank you again for choosing us for your residential needs. Thanks for taking time awaay from your daily schedule to share your service experience. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

05/14/2020

Karen B.

It went just fine. Good job by George and his crew

Description of Work
Block cement wall painted

Category handyman service, house painters, floor cleaning

04/05/2020

Gavino B.

They called to set up appt. Never showed up.

Description of Work
Electric outlet work

Category handyman service, house cleaning

Thank you for your feedback. Our information reflects differently. Your profile show a difference address ([Member Information Removed] We never heard back from you. We never scheduled an appointment. Our response to you was "Thank you for contacting us for your service needs. We are not too familiar with mobile outlets, but will can replace an outlet?

02/07/2020

G L.

He did a great job. Fixed it, glued it.... sat it back upright. I moved it into place the next morning (we didn't want to move it until the glue was totally dry.)

Description of Work
repair a dresser tthat got broken when I moved.

Category handyman service, house cleaning

Thank you for taking time to share your service experience with other members. If you need us in the near future, don't hesitate to cal us.

02/03/2020

Jacqueline K K.

Repaired light fixtures as requested. Efforts to connect HP computer to HP printer unsuccessful & previously working computer taken apart & is no longer functional. Remark...looks like you will have to buy a new computer. Also, results to adhere wallpaper in powder room...terrible. Sending photo

Description of Work
handyman repairs - lighting and doors

Category handyman service

Thank you for your feedback. We are sadden by review. We were not able to connect to WiFi, apple and hp do not connect. Computer was limited on working keyboard. Our remark related to minimum operating device. We explained wall paper was old, not going to adhere sticking to caulking. We do not carry hot glue.

01/28/2020

Steve J.

Simple job-lifting and installing a heavy fridge. Done quickly and affordably.

Description of Work
Installing a refrigerator in an RV

Category handyman service

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honestly and time to share your service experience. Please let us know if there anything else we can assist you with.

01/14/2019

Mary L.

didn't clean toaster oven or coffee pot. put a dirty pan I had in the sink on stove instead of washing it. other than that they cleaned everything fine. Nothing special. They were here 1 3/4 hours and charged $179. That that was supposedly with Angie's coupon for $25 off.

Description of Work
housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are concerned with the level of service you received. Please do not ever hesitate to contact us for questions or corrections. We will contact you tomorrow to follow up and correct any errors. Our price structure is based on square footage of home. We charge $0.15 psf for initial cleaning then $0.08 to $0.10 thereafter for future services.

12/07/2018

Lyn F.

Always great. Would not use anyone else.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

05/23/2018

Mary L.

Friendly. Did beyond regular housecleaning. Nothing left undone., even windows and made the beds.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaned very thoroughly.

03/09/2018

R J M.

When Elite cleaners came the first time it was an initial cleaning. They did do a good job. I planned to have them do a monthly cleaning. 30 days after the initial cleaning I scheduled the cleaning of my 2400 sq. ft. home. They had a cancellation so called me to come earlier which was good for me. Unfortunately they didn't tell me the cleaning team that I requested (the original cleaners) was not the same team that arrived. When they vacuumed they just quickly ran the vacuum on the floors and rugs and didn't reach under the furniture. I have cleaned my entire life and know you cannot expect the dirt/dust to collect in the vacuum at that speed. They also didn't move items or even dust around them. I found a covering of dust because we had our pool resurfaced so dust filtered through the windows onto our bathroom counters. They didn't change out the mop water but used the same throughout the house. I caught the same person several times texting in the kitchen. Needless to say the counters and sink were not clean. I will never use them again!

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/29/2017

Lyn F.

Excellent job as always. Would not use anyone else.

Description of Work
Move out clean up

08/28/2017

Simone V.

Arizona Elite Cleaners LLC sent out a crew of very professional people. They cleaned the house very well. They are very focused on what's need to be done and have a strong bias towards details. Bathroom and other leaving space are spotless. At the end of the visit, the house is in perfect condition. Highly recommended, they are definitely the best in town. Big thanks to Angelica whom led the cleaning crew towards a job well done.

Description of Work
Regular cleaning services for a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house.

05/03/2017

Amanda M.

90% satisfied. Pros: They even cleaned the rooms I told them not to worry about if they didn't have time. They were able to remove a tub stain that I had given up on. My cats weren't freaked out while they were here and the ladies didn't leave any exterior doors open. The three of them accomplished a ton in 2 hours!! After they left, all I had to do was put in new trashbags and put the trashbags they removed into the trashcan. Cons: I was a bit frustrated with their reorganization of our Masterbath sinktop in that I had to hunt in the medicine cabinet and the vanity drawers and cabinet to locate my stuff. After the glass doors dried in the Masterbath, there was still soap scum and calcium deposits at the bottom. It didn't appear that they wiped down the subway tile backsplash or the cabinet exteriors in the kitchen. I also received an email invoice from them after their visit, when I had already paid directly through Angie's list before the scheduled cleaning.

Description of Work
General housekeeping - 3 housecleaners for 2 hours.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], On your next house cleaning service, mention "Holiday Savings Coupon" its a $30 Off savings. You can you this savings a multiple properties ($30 each home). It includes landscaping services. If you combine services, that a savings of $60.00

03/13/2017

Beverly C.

They do good work, come on time, work quickly, and respectful and polite.

Description of Work
They did a deep house cleaning for me.

02/27/2017

Sallie F B.

Perfectly. They got tight to work and didn't stop until they were done.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning and tht is what they did. My place was spotless. They are personable and professional and I would efinitely have them again!

02/14/2017

Lyn F.

Great. As always the ladies did a fabulous job. Arrived on time and left everything shining.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

01/09/2017

Sallie F B.

Quickly and efficiently, everything sparkled.

Description of Work
Housecleaning. three rooms, especially bathrooms.

11/28/2016

Ruthie M.

They made real progress I am still working on getting the home livable, but they made the biggest difference. I am going to engage their services on a bi-monthly basis if we can work it out.

Description of Work
i have a manufactured home that set vacant for a long time. It was very dirty and dusty inside. Elite cleaners helped me get the house cleaned up and opened in spite of the fact I had no hot water. Very hard workers - I was very pleased.

10/07/2016

Ruthie M.

They did an awesome job in spite of the fact I had no hot water.

Description of Work
They helped me open up and clean a home that was vacant for two years. It was beyond dusty and dirty. Very hard workers.

Bambauer Irrigation

Owner operated, professional, reliable, and courteous irrigation and low voltage lighting repair & installation in Tucson AZ. Over 30 years of irrigation and landscape experience. Offering residential and commercial repair/installation of sprinkler systems, drip systems, timers, valves, backflow preventers and more.Text or call Ed at 520-820-6871 to schedule.

Andy's Irrigation

Andy's Irrigation specializes in drip irrigation repair and installation. We help homeowners save money and precious water with our quality products.

Macs Home Improvements LLC

With over 20 years experience in doing drywall repairs, painting and all other home remodeling services. Its no wonder our motto is quality first. We are Veteran owned and operated. And pride ourselves on providing you with services and products we stand behind. Look no further for all your home service needs.

Offers Coupon

L3004115 / L3051308
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one time, spring, move in/out, janitorial, post construction, foreclosures/ real estate cleaning-- for business or home. Landscaping maintenance, yard debris removal / clean up, hauling, bush/tree trimming, weeding, and planting. Interior and exterior painting. Any kinds of home repairs, stucco, and drywall. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES & NO TRIP CHARGES! Give us a call today to further discuss your needs!

We do NOT install Irrigation systems! Please call to further discuss your projects if you have any questions!