Antech Corporation

Founded 1949 • With Angi since June 2015

4.2

Antech Corporation is a locally owned and operated business since 1949. We are a dual Licensed General Contractor who specializes in all of the following: Ornamental Iron Fabrication, Structural Steel & Custom Steel Fabrication, Gate Systems & Fencing-Pool Fencing & Gates, Surveillance & Key Card Systems, Gated Community Professionals, Multi-family Specialists, Automated Gate Systems, Railings, Stairs & Balconies, Parking Shade Canopies, Masonry & Concrete, Remodeling & Handyman Services. The Antech Difference is PERFORMANCE NOT PROMISES!...

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedures. Since we first opened our doors, we have always been committed to providing timely response to customer needs. We take the time to thoroughly inspect the problem, answer questions, and provide the most dependable, cost-effective results. Learn more about our foundation repair solutions in Arizona. We work in and around Tucson, Sierra Vista, Douglas, AZ and areas nearby. Call us at 999-7970 or contact us online for a to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our structural repair specialists today!

Offers by Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson on Angi
Bambauer Irrigation

Owner operated, professional, reliable, and courteous irrigation and low voltage lighting repair & installation in Tucson AZ. Over 30 years of irrigation and landscape experience. Offering residential and commercial repair/installation of sprinkler systems, drip systems, timers, valves, backflow preventers and more.Text or call Ed at 520-820-6871 to schedule.

Andy's Irrigation

Andy's Irrigation specializes in drip irrigation repair and installation. We help homeowners save money and precious water with our quality products.

04/05/2018

Robert S.

This is my worst experience I ever had with ANTECH company in Tucson. On March 12 2018 Gary Bobell from ANTECH came to my house to give me the estimate for raising the masonry wall on my backyard. I went to my backyard with ANTECH consultant to explain and show what needs to be done. I asked to give me the estimate to raise the entire existing wall by 1 course , and to raise whole back wall and sideline walls to the first expansion joints by 2 courses including one H block. I pointed out more than two times how important it is to me to raise the back and side walls as high as we can. He told me that we can rase the wall no more than 2 blocks. I signed the proposal because I did not expected that your interpretation would be different than mine. On the project day two workers and consultant came to my house. They started to tear out blocks from the first top row on the existing wall. My husband asked them what are they going to do, than he learned that they will race only the back wall by 2 courses and sides of the wall by one course. Gary told my husband that if he would like to race side walls by 2 courses than he needs to pay more ( he calculated the price very quickly $1100) this was too much for us to pay at this moment. My husband asked them to leave because he did want to have just part of the project to be done. They destroyed part of my wall and left. Gary said it will cost us $200 to cancel this job. The proposal is not specific. I do not see any specific length for the wall. We pay $830 deposit. I called the company five or more times in the last two weeks. Every time I would call they would never resolve the problem. Each time they tell me that someone will call me back, not once has someone called me back. I would like my money back. I spoke with Sara, Paula, and Jacqueline. Jacqueline told me that I can get $400 back instead $830 because of labor and materials. I never seen any materials for my project on my property. Also, on the project day two workers came for about 30-40 minutes.

Description of Work
Raise existing colored block wall

Category fencing

03/24/2017

Jon H.

Antech built a wrought iron fence for us (115' x 42" and a 4' gate) and installed it on top of a new retaining wall for a reasonable price. They were able to get the color very close to the color of our custom security door at our patio door as well as matching a design element for the gate that is on the custom security door. The only issue we had was that they needed to come back and touch up some spots where the paint was not the best. However, they were very responsive and corrected all issues. Overall, we love the fence and would highly recommend Antech.

Description of Work
Design, build and installation of wrought iron fence on top of retaining wall.

Category fencing

03/11/2016

Jack H.

Description of Work
Antech installed a new drive way for my RV, installed an RV gate, and extended the property wall. They did a very good job for a reasonable price

Category drywall

11/03/2015

Michael S.

Description of Work
Repaired front sidewalk.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,irrigation systems

02/03/2015

Janine P.

The service people were very professional and all went well. When they found that one support beam had termites, they were able to replace it with no added time delay. When all was completed the paint part of the job had to be delayed because of bad weather but as soon as the weather was dry again, they were able to come back and complete the job.

Description of Work
Replaced back deck.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,irrigation systems,ceiling fans

Antech Corporation