ANASI FLOORING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2006

1011 N PANTANO

Tucson, AZ 85710

We sell and install all types of flooring. You will receive personal small business service from estimate thru completion. We are better because we listen to your questions and educate you on all your options. Licensed, bonded, insured, and warranty all our work. Educating our customers is a

10/26/2017

Naomi L.

Very well. Price was competitive, installers were punctual and pleasant, work was done in time allotted. Jekiah is professional, friendly, and very helpful

Description of Work
Replace old carpet in master bedroom with laminate matched to older laminate in hall and other rooms

Category flooring contractor

07/19/2017

Cynthia K.

Jakia and his team were great to work with. He helped me to select the perfect tile colors and style to complement the vision I had in mind for my spaces, all with staying within the budget and time frame we had in mind. We have hired him for other jobs, and will continue to use and recommend him.

Description of Work
A master bathroom, kitchen and two bathrooms were all tiled.

01/25/2016

Julie A.

The craftsmanship is excellent -- the result is better than we expected. The people who did the tiling worked many extra hours to finish in time for the company we were expecting. Some unforeseen problems resulted in the work taking longer than any of us expected since our floors were not in the best shape and we did not know that until the carpet was removed. The tiling workers were often here for 10 hours or more. We were very impressed. Each day of the tiling and carpeting, the workers cleaned up the work areas before they left. Tiling is a messy process, but they left the work areas as clean as was possible with all the tile dust. We would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Tiled floors, shower, vanities, and fireplace. Carpeted two bedrooms.

11/19/2015

Jason D.

I found Anasi Flooring on Angie's list and am very pleased to provide an outstanding review for them. Jekiah is one of the most pleasant people you could ever work and was knowledable, honest, professional, and 100% helpful every step of the way. His crew of guys were just fantastic -- hard working, clean, efficient, and excellent at what they do. We went with a Shaw "fired hickory" porcelain plank tile that was put in through over half of our house. It looks beautiful, just like real wood, but less expensive and much easier to care for. We did the baseboards in the same planks, split to 3" boards. We are completely satisfied with our experience with Anasi Flooring and plan on re-doing carpet in a few rooms with them soon. I'm a big Costco fan, but remarkably, Costco's bid was almost DOUBLE what I paid with Anasi for the exact same product. Please check out this family-owned Tucson small business, and be confident that they will do a great flooring job for you at a very fair price. Jekiah, Jorge, and the crew have my highest recommendation. Thanks for an awesome job, guys. Our house looks amazing! A++++++

Description of Work
installed tile in several rooms throughout the house.

07/08/2015

Thomas S.

Quality of work and pricing was very competative. The only problem dealt with them not buying back unused.unopened product in the even you did not order correctly to include a factor for waste.

Description of Work
Install saltillo floor tile in a bedroom and synthetic tile in a bathroom. Excellent job. The only issue is if you are not accurate with the amount of material they will not adjust your bill and you are stuck with the unused/unopened product.

01/09/2015

James S.

Quality workmanship

Description of Work
Replaced tiles on shower floor

11/20/2014

George and Maureen G.

They have competent workers, so it looks great. Josiah is very easy to work with. They were on time, and they were professional.

Description of Work
We used Anasi Floorin. They installed ceramic tile for us.

11/10/2014

Michael R.

Although he was very professional and his quote was reasonable, we got a lower quote that included additional work from another Angie's list provider.

Description of Work
He was very prompt and gave a good estimate for removal and installing new tile in 3 rooms. We decided to go with another vendor.

08/25/2014

Richard G.

Before moving into our newly purchased home we wanted to replace the carpet in the bedrooms and flooring in the office. We visited several stores highly ranked on Angie's List and chose Anas flooring based on the the experience we had when visiting the store. Their pricing was very similar to others. After getting a quote we revisited the store and was presented with a viewing of some carpet other than what we had already chosen as a better choice. In the end I liked the carpet we had previously chosen and was a little confused about why we were led to change. They worked well with some scheduling changes we made but were difficult to contact or communicate with on a regular basis. The person who did the carpet installation seemed rushed and unhappy with Anasi. I had also asked for and was charged to move a couple empty dressers which was very east for two people, but not me alone. This was not communicated to the installer and was a problem. Some of the things that I was told would happen during the installation, like tapering up to the hall tile did not happen. I did talk with Anasi about these issues and they made a small adjustment to my final bill.

Description of Work
Carpet/flooring sales and installation.

07/22/2014

Vaughn S.

Showed up on time. Tear-out was a very messy difficult job. Install very tedious. Worked very hard. Very courteous and friendly. Did great job. Cleaned up very well at end of each work day. Completed in about 10 days. We are very pleased with our experience!

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away old stone (Saltillo) tile flooring. Installed new Travertine flooring.

07/10/2014

Holly H.

I really appreciated the fact that they took out the old carpet and gave me a few days to clean the floor underneath it. I couldn't see installing new pad over that sand and dirt.

Description of Work
Removed old carpeting, measured for new carpeting, and installed new carpet and pad.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

07/10/2014

Frederick L.

Excellant. 2 friendly and responsive workers. Did over and above what was requested.

Description of Work
Removed carpeting, repaired slab, installed vinyl flooring.

07/03/2014

Charles W.

Everything on-time, straightforward. Salesman was patient with teenager waffling and "boring" install. Just what it should be.

Description of Work
Carpet for my daughter's bedroom.

06/03/2014

Philip L.

We needed to replace some very worn carpet in one of our bedrooms. After looking around at several large retail providers I stopped in at Anasi to see what they had to offer. They were very polite, courteous, etc. and let me take home several sample boards so I could show my wife. We kept them for a couple of days then I brought them back to the store with my choice. A measuring appointment was made and a few days later an Anasi rep came to our house. He took the measurements and explained how they could also fix some issues under the carpet which was causing some of the excessive wear and resulting unattractiveness of the existing carpet. I got a quote via email later that afternoon and we decided to go with them. We set an install date and we now have a beautiful new carpet in our newly redone bedroom. The biggest reason for choosing Anasi was because their price per square foot covered everything; removal and takeaway of the old carpet, new tack board if needed, new padding, new carpet, and installation. And carpeting and floors is pretty much all they do. The two "Big Box" places were a little more difficult to figure a price as everything was a la carte with individual costs for carpet, pads, installation and an upfront fee to com out and measure. I didn't really care for that. My wife and I are happy with Anasi's work and would certainly have them quote again when the times comes.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in a bedroom.

09/18/2013

Nicole Y.

They came out and gave estimate same day that I called. Very helpful with choices and what would work best and most economical for home that was being turned into a rental. Very professional staff came within 30 mins of schedule time to start job. They were quick and very clean and very courteous. Carpet layers are not able to take balance of amount due, which although not a problem was not convenient because of busy schedule. Checks can be mailed into office but credit card payments must be made in person at office. I was gently reminded by phone to pay remaining balance. Overall I was happy to use Angie's list to search for professional and competent carpet installer and am so glad I used one of their top picks. I would recommend and use Anasi Flooring again, they were great.

Description of Work
replaced carpet for 15 stairs, hallway and 3 bedrooms, one was master with walk in closet.

08/15/2013

David K.

Anasi flooring was contracted by a restoration company to replace our carpet in conjunction with a water damage insurance claim. Anasi was always on time for all appointments, were great at helping us choose the carpet, and did an outstanding job of installing the carpet and cleaning up afterward.

Description of Work
Replaced approx. 1000 sq ft of carpet.

07/10/2013

Braden M.

Overall, it went very well. I gave them a "B" for price, because it still seems a little high, but i got bids from 3 companies and Anasi was the cheapest, so consider it a B+. They got a "B" for punctuality because usually one or two crew would showup at 8, but it would take 20-30 minutes for the rest to show and then they would get to work. They worked all day though and late into the day, so they more than made up for it. So another B+. This is the first time I have dealt with tile installation, so I was trying to be picky. But I don't know what is too picky and what I should expect. I would say the tile was installed very well. Though, in trying to be picky, there are several tiles that have a slight lip to them from a differing height with the neighboring tile(s). I was trying to check each day as they were installing, I would drag my foot across the tiles and if my shoe caught on the lip, I would say something to the crew. This only happened for two tiles and they replaced them. There are several more tiles that are at slightly different heights, but I can barely tell when I walk on the barefoot. So I figured that it is being too picky to expect them to be perfectly level. I only mention it because that's the way it is, not necessarily as a negative. We had several spots on the tile after installation was complete that I thought mopping would take care of. After mopping didn't take care of it, we called them and Jekiah came out and scrubbed the spots with a special cleaner. We haven't re-mopped yet to see if that completely cleaned up the spots, but it definitely helped and I have no doubt they will clean off in a little time. Hopefully this review doesn't seem overly negative, because I would use them again and most likely will when we decide to replace the carpet in the bedrooms.

Description of Work
Removed old flooring (tile, hardwood, and carpet) and installed about 1400 sf of new tile.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

05/07/2013

Danny M.

They showed up and finished on time. They did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had porcelain tile installed in the great room and the living room.

02/01/2013

Nancy K.

They worked in one bedroom for 2 days, allowed us 2 days to put that room back together and then clear out the second bedroom. Then they did the second bedroom. They could have done both rooms in three days total, but at our request we wanted time in between so we could move all the stuff in and out since we did not have enough storage room to empty out both rooms at the same time. The work was done very professionally and they cleaned up thoroughly when finished.

Description of Work
They laid tile in two bedrooms.

01/07/2013

KENNETH P.

The owner of Anasi Flooring came to our home to perform the free estimate. He was very professional and also arrived exactly when planned. I was very thankful for his experience since what we were attempting was a bit out of the ordinary and he made several educated suggestions. The installer was also very experienced and very personable. The job was completed in approximately 2 work days and the job site was left nice & clean. I supplied and paid for the synthetic stone product, all other materials were provided by Anasi Flooring. My gut feeling is that I paid a bit more this job than I should have since evaluating the actual time & effort involved, and considering the fact that I had previously purchased the most expensive of the materials, that being the Corning Synthetic Stones.

Description of Work
My job involved preparing some wall surfaces and then mounting a medium quantity of Corning Synthetic Stones. Preparation involved installing about 2 sheets of Wonderboard over the existing plywood. Completion involved adhering approximately 7.5 sq. feet of synthetic stones with grout, including some cutting.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

The homeowner was great to work for and a very nice man. In regards to the price we had two workers for 2 days on site. Although the stone quantity was not much the prep work for the base was for a larger area. The Total was agreed upon prior to any work done. The work was more detailed and unfortunately the work cost more for such situations.

12/17/2012

THOMAS G B.

Everything was excellent and professional. The work was done on time, neatly, and with flexibility in dealing with some unanticipated problems.

Description of Work
They diagnosed a water problem in a wall, gave an accurate estimate, found new tile that matched the very old original tile in colour, replaced the damaged tile with an excellent result.

08/21/2012

Ryan J.

They did a great job and addressed all concerns we had as the work progressed. They repaired existing grout defeats while grouting the new tile.

Description of Work
They removed existing laminate flooring, carpeting, and vinyl from various rooms in house and installed provided tile.

06/20/2012

jimmy R.

It was great my bathroom has never looked better. Had a small crack in the grout about a month ago, called Anasi Flooring and they were out the next day to fix it, no charge. Great company to deal with!

Description of Work
Tile work.

01/13/2012

DOTTIE H.

I can certainly recommend them and I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of ANA SI Flooring for floor tile in the bathroom last month.

11/03/2011

Steve S.

Great job from beginning to end. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Removed all carpet and linoleum. Installed ceramic tile in entire house. Grouted and finished all. Cleaned up after work completed.

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

AZ Surface Solutions

Make your existing concrete or countertops look how you want them! Marble, Stone, Granite, Tile, Wood? No Problem! Add value to your home or business. We are the local dealer of Concrete Technology, Inc, so you get the best products in the business! Get your customized acrylic modified cement overlay today! CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE 928-433-4669!

2022 Super Service Award

Dedicated Flooring LLC

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as laminate, vinyl, hardwood, tile, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Sell and Install: ceramic and porcelain tile, carpet, wood, laminate. LVT, commercial products, natural stone, granite and marble slabs. We install on floors, walls, patios, counters, back splashes, fireplaces, pools & surrounds, baths and showers, as well as RV's.

Plumbing, laminate counters and corian counters.