AL CORONADO PLUMBING

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2007

3.4

Plumbing...

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Tucson area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Tucson electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Tucson and surrounding cities. Appliance circuits, circuit breakers & fuses, ceiling fan installation & maintenance, code corrections, data/ communication lines, dedicated computer circuits, electric water heaters, exhaust fans, fluorescent lighting, ground fault interrupt circuits, generator transfer switch installation, hot tubs & spas, LED lighting, lighting design & maintenance, motors, outlets & circuits, security/ landscape lighting, panel upgrades, smoke detectors, surge protector, transformers, etc. 10% military, first responder, and veterans discount.

Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical Services Inc

Electrical contractor serving Tucson & surrounding areas since 1993. We take pride in all services that we provide, no matter how small or how large the job. Buddy Heilig, owner of the company, has 39 years of experience in this field. He will personally design and estimate cost for your project; keeping in mind that consumers are looking for the most cost effective services with quality in mind.

03/19/2020

David C.

Had a majorly disgusting problem with a sewer intermittently backing up into all my showers, so I called up Al Coronado, and they said they would be out shortly. They actually got there about an hour and a half after I called (impressive) and got right to work. Spent a couple hours out in the sun diagnosing the issue with a camera, and was able narrow the problem to a blockage in my front yard. Unfortunately, the blockage was out of range of the camera, and the sewage receded while he was there, so he went to work with the longer cable to clear the lines. It seemed like he was able to clear everything, but he said that if everything backed up again he would need to install a new cleanout for $2400 so that he could get close enough with the camera to see what was up. Also said he couldn't cable the lines from the roof because they needed two people to go up there for insurance purposes. I paid the man and wished him a good weekend, but (as luck would have it) everything backed up again that night right when we had company. Al Coronado did spend quite a bit of time correctly diagnosing the issue and explaining to me where all my lines were running and what the problem likely was - but I guess his cabling equipment wasn't long enough to get the job done. The plumber was a really nice and friendly guy, so I feel bad leaving a subpar review... but the bottom line is that I paid $277 to have my lines cleared, and then had to pay another $144 to someone else the next day to have it done from the roof.

Description of Work
Sewer for the entire house backed up

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

07/26/2017

Jamie H.

He gave me a thorough quote. He was on his cell phone trying to help me out he was at the distributor. The guy was trying to help out. He was very helpful. He wanted to sell warranty with the toilet.

Description of Work
Got an estimate.

05/30/2017

Gloria S.

The guys did a great job. We actually bought all the items needed, tile, toilets, shower head, hand held, etc.. We paid for the labor. My husband and I were very pleased with their work. This is the 2nd time we have used them. I personally felt they were a little pricey but that's me. Have to admit my mouth dropped to the floor when my husband told me how much. The cost mentioned is an almost cost.

Description of Work
We had a bath/shower conversion, then had the shower tiled, changed out 2 toilets for the Gerber Avalanche brand (love it!), and some odds and ends.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/03/2017

John W.

Timely repair. Warranty was also provided.

Description of Work
Had to replace cartridge in shower faucet. Needed torch to get to the part that was replaced.

03/21/2016

Judi & Joe G.

They were on time and they were very communicative. They had a hard time getting it okayed through the city inspection. They had to come back three times.

Description of Work
We had a new water heater installed recently by Al Coronado Plumbing.

Category water heater repair

04/14/2015

George G.

They advertise on TV, that we charge by the job not by the hour. Over charge by the job.

Description of Work
Rebuild toilet, the inner workings on it. the little bottom line that feeds from the water, replaced it.

07/10/2014

Kim J.

prompt, professional service

Description of Work
pulled apart p trap assembly and pulled out necklace that had been dropped

05/09/2014

Terri D.

We had a back-up in the septic system, and called several plumbers for help. Al Coronado was the only one able to come out that day and solve the problem. They sent two workers to the house on 5/8/14; Shawn & Wesley. Both climbed up on the roof and used a camera to snake down inside the pipe and discover where the clog was. That first day, the clog was removed. They then came back the following morning & treated the line, removing grime and a small root system that had found its way into the line. But I was also impressed when they then stayed and helped us to find the missing "cleanout lines" to the septic system, which will help us a great deal if additional work is ever needed in the future. Shawn was able to find the clean-out hiding a few feet beneath our back lawn; something other plumbers were not able to do in the past. I am grateful to the work that they did at our house, and want to thank them both for the initiative that they took in helping us.

Description of Work
Came out on two consecutive days to repair problem with lines leading to septic system

09/05/2013

Leanna C.

Al Coronado's representative planned all of the work needed, assisted me with notifying insurance, set-up appointments with Royalty, Renovation and Steamy Concepts (to dry out wood where kitchen pipe broke). The work was completed over 5 days. Very complected plumbing, excellent workmanship by Junior and Alec. Everyone from Al Coronado arrived on time, well dressed, introduced themselves, cleaned up after work, everything spotless when they were through. Steamy Concepts and Royality Renovations did excellent job as well. Representatives always in uniform, introduced themselves and got right to work.

Description of Work
Remove old and install new kitchen faucet, remove and install new gas water heater, remove pvc water line in front yard and replace with copper, remove softner and install conditioner, install swing cheek valve on conditioner, install new 1/2 HP g/d, 5 year service plan.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/20/2013

Diane P.

He said the flapper was worn out and warped, but he insisted that he needed to replace the entire mechanism inside the tank because "when one part breaks down, the other parts will start breaking down very soon, so the whole thing needs to be replaced." He wanted $360.00. ($280.00 for the part and $80.00 for the labor.) We told him that we paid less than that for the entire toilet including the installation. (We paid $238.00 for the toilet and $100.00 for the install for a total of $338.00.) Instead, my husband called Kohler and ordered the flapper and installed it himself. Total cost: $6.00. That was a year and a half ago and we have not had any further problems with this toilet despite Coronado Plumbing telling us that we needed to replace everything inside the tank. I guess their gimmick is that they charge by the job but they add on a lot of unnecessary work to the job in order to increase the price. We'll never call them again.

Description of Work
Our 3-year old Kohler toilet in the guest bathroom kept flushing spontaneously throughout the day. Coronado Plumbing came out to look at it and give us a price for repair. We called them because their ads said they charged by the job not by the hour. We thought this would be less expensive.

AL CORONADO PLUMBING

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2007

3.4

710 W Carmen St

Tucson, AZ 85705

TOILETS, BATHTUBS, SHOWERS, URINALS, LAVATORIES, FLOOR DRAINS, GAS LINES, SEWER CAMERA, SEWER LOCATING, SEWER TAPS, TREET CUTS, PIPE LOCATING, KITCHEN SINKS, FLOOR SINKS, WATER HEATERS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, BATHROOM REMODEL, FAUCETS & SINKS, CONCRETE SLAB LEAKS, WATER LINES & SEWER LINES, BACKFLOW REPAIR, KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, GLASS BLOCKS FOR SHOWERS & WINDOWS, CABINETS, COUNTERTOPS, LIGHTING FIXTURES, MARBLE BATHTUBS AND SURROUNDINGS, PLUMBING & REPAIR.

NA