Affordable Chimney Sweep

With Angi since April 2012

VERDUGO MASONRY

Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. VERDUGO MASONRY has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing Angie's List clients for over 30 years and are an A+/Accredited business on the Better Business Bureau since 2017. Give us a call today to further discuss your masonry needs and services!

Smart Concrete. And Walls

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Duct Daddy LLC

10/23/2019

Lee H.

Service was excellent. Austin was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions about use of the fireplace too.

Description of Work
Chimney inspected and swept

04/12/2018

Flora B.

A Great job no playing around just business from the start to the end.

Description of Work
chimney sweep

01/03/2018

David L.

Our fireplace has never been in better shape! Chris and Austin (father and son) went far beyond the call of duty to ensure that our firebox, chimney, flue and damper are safe and in prime working order. After our annual cleaning, Austin suggested a re-coating of our flue and a rebuild of our firebox, all with the goal of safety and efficiency in mind. Over the course of a few days, the work was done perfectly and is a sight to behold. Chris and Austin are true craftsmen and perfectionists, which is quite refreshing these days. After each workday, they explained the progress, outlined the upcoming tasks clearly, and the cleanup was impeccable. We give Affordable Chimney Sweep the highest recommendation possible.

Description of Work
Rebuild of firebox, coating of flue, new damper

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

11/09/2017

John W.

Austin and Chris were exceptional. Everything was totally explained, and the work was done in a timely manner. I expected dust and ash escaping into my home but this was not the case. Everything was completed in the given time frame and mow I have a perfectly functioning fireplace that I know is safe. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
My flue was cracked badly and the damper wasn't functioning properly

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

09/27/2017

Ruth C.

Excellent! Chris was on time. Took my stove apart and thoroughly cleaned everything. Made some recommendations to save time and money for the next cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned my chimney and pellet stove

02/20/2017

David P.

Excellent and all was explained by the technician.

Description of Work
Chimney Cleaning & Inspection.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

08/07/2016

Quindaro F.

Chris and Austin were very professional and courteous. Chris, assessed the situation and his son Austin retrieved the chimney cap and repaired it. They brought in all their tools for cleaning the chimney and put down a drop cloth. I think they left the area cleaner than it was prior to their arrival.

Description of Work
We needed our chimney cleaned and the chimney cap repaired to prevent birds from coming down the chimney.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

08/07/2016

Quindaro F.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

01/17/2016

Karen C.

Very easy to get in contact with, returned my call promptly. I was very surprised to get an appointment so quickly. Chris arrived on time and asked us exactly what we needed, ( an inspection and cleaning) and promptly went to work. Had cloths to cover the area around the fireplace, so there was no cleanup for us. Very personable, professional, and really impressed us! Can't say enough good things about him and the service. He recommended some work that should be done in the future, to make it safer, chimney is 28 years old, so we will use him again for those repairs! Excellent service!

Description of Work
Cleaned and inspected chimney

11/21/2015

Dawn S.

Chris was clean, attentive and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney and fireplace very thoroughly, inspected the whole system, educated us and made suggestions for safety improvements.