AAJ Property Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2016

I am owner and operator of my Handyman service. I work alone on small to mid size projects. I operate on a pay as service is completed basis. I offer discounts for new customers and referrals. I am a 20 year Union Electrician with enough construction knowledge to do most anything for you home, rental properties and small business....

The Helping Handymen LLC

Servicing Tucson and surrounding areas! If you have a task just ask! The Helping Handyman! With over 20 years experience you can trust to get it done right! Call today!

Alvarez Painting

Here at Alvarez Painting, we specialize in painting and drywall projects of all sizes. We maintain and repair stucco as well as trim and fascia. We also offer protective roof coatings. Please reach out for information.

Monique 's Handy services

I work alone because I know I can present the best and most trustworthy services that any customer may need. Whether it be roofing issues, plumbing, yard work, trash removal, to electrical and installing new faucets, and painting. You name it I can do it! Any challenge for me is never impossible! Yes I am a woman, but that's what makes me have the best work qualities. I always make sure projects are done correctly and thoroughly.

07/08/2019

Alejandra F.

It was easy to communicate with Anthony via messaging function on Angie's List and via text messages. His quote for the job (replacing 13 fixtures and removing 2 fixtures) was reasonable. He arrived at the time agreed and was professional and courteous during our interactions. He had to return a few days later to finish the job, communicating when he would arrive and letting me know everything was done.

Description of Work
Replacing existing light fixtures with new ones and permanently removing two fixtures.

05/29/2017

Anthony F.

It went very well, we would hire Anthony again!

Description of Work
To move facial room equipment and hang mirrors, art, etc.

10/05/2016

Paula W.

I was very pleased with the out come. I was happy with the efficiency and knowledge of AAJ Property Services and it was affordable.

Description of Work
I had a few projects needing to be done around the house. I needed a counter moved in the garage to put in a freezer, a closet door removed and a toilet paper holder fixed on the wall.

09/22/2016

Maria L.

Im very satiesfied with the provider job, he did an amazing clean job

Description of Work
The provider did an amazing job

09/19/2016

Matthew T.

He ran into a wood block trying to get the electric behind the tv mount. It took him a bit longer then expected. But he did not charge me any extra. In the end the wiring was completely sealed behind the tv and everything worked perfect.

Description of Work
Wall mounted tv and cancelled wiring within wall. Also added a new outlet

AAJ Property Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2016

Tucson, AZ 85742

I offer a wide range of services which include; ceiling fan install, high ceiling light bulb replacement, new light fixtures, new GFI's or outlet replacement, new faucets, new garbage disposal, fix clogged drains, stop running toilets, painting interior, drywall repair, window washing, rental turns, roof coating, furniture moving and repair or assembly, garage door openers installed, window treatment installed, monthly yard up keep, base molding, appliance repair,