A-Z Appliance Pro

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2016

6640 S Lantana Vista Dr

Tucson, AZ 85756

Top quality appliance repair company. Accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Family owned and operated since 2011. We specialize in all major household large appliances of all makes and models, domestic and imported, high end and built in units. Washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers,

02/11/2021

Steven H.

Great! We bought a "lemon" that Sears refused to acknowledge over the past five years (know wonder they don't exist anymore). For five years we received an error message every 3-4 months from that Frigidaire refrigerator that the evaporative fan had given out, and it took 2.5-3.5 weeks for a tech to show up to repair it. Victor Herrera from A-Z Appliance Pro identified the problem, solved the problem, and confirmed that the "defective part" had its functioning impeded by icicles that were not supposed to form behind the panel protecting it--a design flaw! This refrigerator is and has always been a "lemon," he confirmed. For five years we were lied to by Sears and the company that carried their warranty contracts (by the way, they don't really cover food loss claims either). Mr. Herrera could have charged us nearly $400 to replace a part that was not defective, and we would have never been the wiser. Instead, he was honest, straight-forward and only charged us for a reasonable service call, plus, he gave us same day service.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repaired

02/02/2021

Christi K.

He was great! Victor asked me to describe the problem and knew exactly what the problem was. When he arrived he had the parts with him, it took him under an hour to fix it and he was very efficient and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Fixed washing machine

Category handyman service

12/10/2020

Rosalia C.

He read the instructions for our oven with the error code. He tested the parameters as indicated and installed the necessary part, which he had brought with him, based on the information I had given him when setting up the appointment. Then he tested the results. There was no change, so he tried the other option, again using the other part he had also brought with him. Once again he tested the results. It worked. Before he did any work, he told us what it would cost and gave us plenty of time to decide what we wanted to do, and what the charge would be if we chose not have the work done. I found Victor very professional from the time I first talked with him to arrange for his service until he had finished the job and we had paid him. He did not charge us for the second part he needed to use, even though he had done everything right in diagnosing the problem. I would definitely recommend Victor to anyone needing appliance repair.

Description of Work
Heating mechanism in my gas range was not working properly

10/12/2020

Leticia V.

Effortlessly. Just made one phone call, shared model number and made appointment. The tech came out with part in hand. He replaced the broken unit and it is up and running once again

Description of Work
Ice maker replaced on Samsung Refrigerator

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

11/15/2019

Anthony O.

The repairman was respectful, efficient, and caring. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

09/19/2019

John H.

Victor is Awesome! We set the appointment for 9/18/19 between 10 and 11 AM. He was at my door around 10:15. He showed me things that Sears never did!! He went through the diagnostic process and we didn't hear the motor turn on. He pulled out the dishwasher (not a easy task due to the prior installation) and pulled out the motor. The spindle (not his words) was completely off but thankfully not broken. He had to get a few things from Ace hardware and just like that it's running like brand new! Highly, highly, highly recommend him and his company! I've spread the word and if I ever need appliance repair again I'll no were to go! Thanks again Victor!

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair on a 14 month old Kenmore.

07/27/2019

Yvonne H.

Very smoothly. I was informed each step of the way as to what he was doing,

Description of Work
Installed new ice maker in refrigerator

01/28/2019

TED P.

Victor came promptly, figured out right away what was needed, fixed the unit with parts he had brought with him, worked efficiently, easy to deal with, honest and pleasant. Would use him again for any appliance repair.

Description of Work
built in microwave was working intermittently. Victor quickly diagnosed it as failing door latch senseors, replaced them and the unit is now working perfectly.

01/23/2019

Sally W.

I requested quotes from five A rated Angie’s List companies yesterday. Victor from A-Z Appliance Pro called me immediately. (0nly 1 other company responded). Victor gave a very reasonable quote and we scheduled an appointment for today. He arrived in the 1 hour window time frame. He brought an employee in training with him. Both were professional, knowledgeable and they went above and beyond to remedy the problem. We were completely satisfied with the cost and results. We will continue to use this company for any future problems and we will refer A-Z Appliance Pro to our friends in the future.

Description of Work
Front loading washing machine...foul smelling drain water and door seal gasket.

11/24/2018

Roberta L.

Very well. Repairman was courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator. Leaking.

05/24/2018

Heather B.

It went really well. He was helpful and knowledge. He showed me what I could do to keep this reoccurring problem from happening.

Description of Work
He fixed my GE Monogram refrigerator.

05/19/2018

Mmer H.

Victor was very knowledgeable and found the problem rapidly. Because I have prefiltered water, he was able to bypass the defective part and save me more than $100. He is innovative as well as professional.

Description of Work
Ice maker repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to review my service. Have a great weekend.

01/25/2018

James G.

Victor did a great job. Very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced oven heating element

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much, Glad to help.

12/18/2017

Heather B.

Couldn't be fixed. Or, it could be, but he advised me that it was better to replace based on the cost and age of the machine.

Description of Work
Broken dryer

11/02/2017

Janice O.

VICTOR CALLED TO VERIFY THE TIME. WHEN HE ARRIVED HE WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING TO DETERMINE WHAT COULD BE WRONG. IN THE END IT WAS THE ICE MAKER, WHICH HAD BROKEN. HE LEFT TO GET THE PART AND RETURNED THAT SAME DAY. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL, VERY PLEASANT AND NOW I HAVE ICE AGAIN. I WOULD DEFINITELY CALL HIM IN THE FUTURE,.

Description of Work
MY FRIDGE WAS NOT PRODUCING ICE CUBES.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Have a wonderful day.

09/24/2017

Meg M.

Very well. He diagnosed the issue immediately. Gave sound advice on fixing it vs. replacing it.

Description of Work
Diagnose a problem with my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

08/28/2017

Katherine S.

Went well. Had to wait a couple of weeks for the part to come in. Once it did, the door was installed and fixed.

Description of Work
Replaced panel on oven door.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your business.

08/23/2017

Joseph G.

Right away you could tell Victor knew what he was doing. It's so nice when you get a highly competent repair person. What made it even better was what a nice person he is. I wish all my future repair experiences turn out this good.

Description of Work
None of the lights on the panel would come on so we couldn't turn on the oven. Victor replaced the thermal fuse and that fixed it.

Category appliance repair

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

07/17/2017

Angelina M.

Victor showed me what was wrong as well as pointing out I could purchase a new washer for the amount to replace one part. Very honest! Definitely will use his services again and highly recommend his company!!

Description of Work
Washing machine and refrigerator ice maker and water.

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. I hope you find a good washer!

05/30/2017

Laura M.

It went well. He made the evaluation and provided a cost estimate for the repair.

Description of Work
Evaluation of my clothes dryer funtion

05/19/2017

Elaine C.

Very good work - anticipated the problem and had everything needed to repair a failed sensor. Victor is a gem. Gave me valuable advice about potential problems with this model, too, so I can watch for them. He's now officially my go-to guy - will call him for any and all future repair needs. You should too!

Description of Work
Repair Samsung Dishwasher

Category appliance repair

Thank you very much. You are too kind.

05/16/2017

Gary K.

Very professional... brought the needed part and quickly replaced it...

Description of Work
Replaced a part on our Washing machine

Category appliance repair

Very kind of you to submit such a wonderful complement. I look forward to helping you with any of your appliance needs. Thank you!

05/08/2017

THOMAS G B.

Fine: quickly diagnosed and appropriately repaired.

Description of Work
Repair clothes washer

04/10/2017

David and Sammi T.

It went well. As needed, we would like to utilize their service again.

Description of Work
A-Z Appliance Pros helped us with a freezer & dryer repair. They always do a great job, are very professional and have reasonable prices.

Category appliance repair

Thank you folks. I enjoy serving you. I appreciate your feedback.

04/08/2017

Mike H.

It was great. I explained the washing machine's symptoms over the phone when I initially called Victor. He was fairly certain it was a pump so he made sure to bring one for our make/model when he came later that same morning. He spent a few minutes diagnosing the issue and determined it was indeed the pump. Within a couple hours we had a new pump and Victor was on his way. Liked him so much we recommended him two more times to family members (a refrigerator and another washing machine). They too had nothing but great things to say.

Description of Work
Replaced the pump in our washing machine.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the feedback and recomendations.

All You Need

Hardworking and experienced Handyman able to perform multiple remodeling duties with skill. Integrity and accountability is very important in our family. We are very meticulous when it comes to anything and everything we are approached with. We also accept Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, in addition to cash and checks. Check out all of our services below and give us a call today!

E.H. Handyman Services & More

E.H. HandyMan Services & More L.L.C Is a NEW small family owned business. With 20 years experience. Looking to expand the horizons. With free estimates! quality repair fair prices.!

Dependable Refrigeration LLC

Fix It and forget It! Dependable Refrigeration Appliance Repair is Tucson’s choice for fast, friendly appliance repair. Recognized for our craftsmanship, we partner with home and business owners to deliver high-tech innovation at prices that suit your budget. Refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We offer professional top quality major household appliance repairs at affordable prices. We service all makes and models of refrigerators including high end built-in models, front and top load clothes washers, gas and electric dryers, gas and electric cook tops, stoves, ovens, and grills. Also, all types of freezers, wine cellars, wine coolers, wine cabinets, and dishwashers. Best price and service in town guaranteed!

We do not work on small appliances such as; blenders microwaves vacuums, etc.