3 Gorillas Moving and Storage

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2012

3.2

Real Estate Auctions

3 Gorillas Moving and Storage is an agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines and serves the Tucson area with professional moving services and storage options. No move too big or small. Our staff is fully trained and ready to help you through every step of the moving process. Ask about One Free Month Storage. We recycle used packing material. Realtors appreciate our "Clear the Clutter" Service for home staging. Cost is determine by job. Additional DBA - 3 Gorillas Moving and Storage LLC. Additional phone numbers - (602) 476-1201 & (520) 312-2772. Additional email - sales@3gorillasmoving.org. Additional website - www.3gorillas.org & www.tucsonmover.org....

Nicolosi Moving & Storage Inc

During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking extra precautions with your health and safety in mind. Please call us today for more details. We would love to speak with you about home projects and scheduling options. Nicolosi Movers employs 16 moving personnel with 4 Moving vans. These trucks are dock level and can be used for dock to dock moving. They are equipped to move both residential and office moves. Nicolosi Movers is registered with the federal and state governments and has had contracts with both. Nicolosi Movers accepts a 30 day payment policy and does accept all four major credit cards. Nicolosi Movers does have a Dunns number; that can be used to make payments. Family owned. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Nicolosi Moving & Storage Inc on Angi
Treetop Landscape & Moving Services

Specializing in ALL LANDSCAPING SERVICES and Full Service Residential Packing and Moving Services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Stokes Family Contributions LLC

Stokes Family Contributions LLC is a family owned/operated company that services Residential and Commercial moving. We will move a Home , Apt , Duplex, Business anywhere across the country (USA). We pride ourselves in giving top notch service thats fast, safe, efficient and reliable. We have been in the moving business for around 2 years before finally getting our MC and DOT number to take the business to a bigger level. We are here to contribute our life to help another life & spread happiness anytime we come in contact with someone new. Respect Our Movers, The Trucking Industry Is What Keeps The Country Moving Properly. Our Time Matters , Our Labor Matters, Our Family Matters Treat Us As One Of Your Own . With Love & Respect 🏁

06/03/2014

3 Gorillas showed up on time and moved all of our heavy furniture. They were extremely efficient, careful and hard working. Even though it was very hot, they never complained nor did they tire. They worked hard all day. I originally underestimated the time that I needed them and they were able to extend their allotted time. They were extremely helpful! we could not have made the move without them ...

Description of Work
Moved heavy furniture from rental home to our new home about 3 miles away.

03/05/2014

They did a good job. We packed ourselves. They loaded and unloaded and drove our things across the country. I would recommend their services.

Description of Work
They moved us from Arizona to Florida.

08/21/2013

Worst moving experience ever. Had to move from a one bedroom apartment, literally one half mile, no stairs, everything boxed and ready to go - could not have been easier. Estimate was $380, final cost $700. They milked it for FOUR HOURS, largely because one of them wouldn't stop goofing around and constantly talking non-professional b*******, and they moved about as slow as possible. Couch ripped ...

Description of Work
Moved a one bedroom apartment.

07/30/2013

The two packers who did come to work were good at their jobs. Perhaps too good, they packed some items I had told them not to pack causing additional cost for boxes. Overall however, I was pleased with the end result. The work was called in to the office, they calculated the total price, and I provided a credit card for payment. All was settled and done. HOWEVER, three days later I received a pani...

Description of Work
This company was hired to pack up belongings to help facilitate installation of new flooring and painting. Packers arrived short one body, I was told three would be coming. The packing was completed in less than three hours however, they charged for three plus an hour travel time.

05/06/2013

They were punctial at their pick-up time, punctial at their delivery time, and both the piano and the piano bench arrived in good shape. Phone calls were answered or returned promptly, their personnel were friendly, cooperative, and helpful. Pretty much everything went as expected, no surprises, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Picked up a piano in Tucson, stored it for about a month, and then delivered it to Denver.

Category moving companies

Thank you for the positive feedback - we’re thrilled to have served you well! Your remark helps everyone at 3 Gorillas Moving and Storage understand more about how our service is received, which is important to how we deliver total customer satisfaction. Your comments are much appreciated!

02/28/2013

I decided to use this company based on a rating of 5-stars at site called Customer Lobby. Needless I found out later that Customer Lobby generates leads for business and 3 Gorillas is a client. However, other reviews show a completely different rating. I received an estimate from 3 Gorillas as I had taken a job in Afghanistan to move and store my personal belongings. Their good faith estimate was for ~880 dollars. However, they took my belongins to their warehouse and then called me with the final price of just under 2,200 dollars. In fact their estimate of 70 dollars only covered 5 of the 6 wardrobe boxes in the move and nothing else. When I called mulitple times to get the reason for the huge difference but 3 Gorillas just told me to pay them for the move without offering any explanation. I had given them a down payment of 150 dollars and have not paid them the balance of the final bill as they offered no reason for the final bill being so much higher than their estimate. Currently I have filed a report with the BBB for sales practices and also with the Arizona Attorney General. Both are currently still in process. I found the owner and estimator to be very unprofessional. In one instance I had called them several times about the final bill and in one instance overhead the employee that answered the phone asking the owner if he wanted to talk to me about my bill. The owner did pickup but nothing was resolved. Will never recommend or use this company again as they are just terrible.

Description of Work
Packed and moved my personal items into their storage.

07/23/2012

I believe this company is a local affiliate of National Van Lines. I was having trouble with another mover that I had planned to use to move so hired this company at the last minute. They got to us in 2 days and brought the truck to my house within 2 days. They got everything loaded in 1 day and are due to come to Grand Junction this Wednesday with our belongings. I thought their response was phenomenal. They had good communication and good follow-through. They kept on top of things with us and verified everything including the fact that the price depended on the weight of our material. It ended up being more expensive but it was okay because I anticipated that it might. The good thing about them was the good communication and the fact that they did a good job of packing. The whole relationship was like night and day compared with the other company I had initially planned to use. They were really wonderful.

Description of Work
I used 3 Gorillas Moving to move from Tucson, AZ to Grand Junction, CO.

04/03/2012

Horrible..will never do business with, or recommend them again.

Description of Work
This company absolutely does not stand to their words. My husband was actually threatened with violence if he did not do things their way. They are liars and cheats. They seriously lack professionalism. My husband purchased items at the auction, as is, which he understood, but as is was suppose to include combinations to locks, which did not. He was told to F off, and asked if he wanted to fight!

Category moving company","auction

03/13/2012

When we got here and unpacked the stuff the people who did that said they had packed everything very well. We brought a lot of stud and they packed very well. They did a great job. They packed the stuff and we drove here to Wisconsin. I packed the boxes and they packed the front of the truck.

Description of Work
My son found 3 Gorillas Moving and Storage on the internet and I used them for moving.

05/21/2009

3 Gorillas came highly recommended, so I scheduled a time for an estimate. On the morning of the estimate, I was called to move the time back from 10 AM to 11 AM. No problem. Even though today is a Tucson rarity (it's raining!), I was working outdoors and missed a call from the estimator, saying she had gotten to the end (probably meant the beginning) of my street and it "looked pretty washed out." I called back and tried to explain that, yes, it is a dirt (today: mud) street, but in 12 years I've lived here NOBODY has ever been stuck in the mud. The fellow on the line said, "You can call and try to get a telephone estimate, but she's not going to drive that car down that street." "But why not?" I asked. "Look, why don't you just get somebody else to move you!" he said as he hung up on me. I shall certainly take his advice!

Description of Work
Estimate for a cross-country move.

Category moving company

Residential, commercial and industrial moving and storage, local-long distance-international moving and relocation, packing, crating, hoisting, rigging, fine arts, special products, high value, distribution, logistics, commercial warehousing, military, gsa & emergency short notice moves.

Moving house structures.