1st Choice Termite & Pest Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

PO Box 89902

Tucson, AZ 85752

After 20 years in the industry, we have seen pest elimination techniques improve through engineering. We employ micro-encapsulated sprays which use thousands upon thousands of bubbles to surround the active chemical ingredient preserving until an insect contacts it. We are a small local women/veteran owned pest control business. A wide range of services are offered for both residential and commercial customers including; pest, rodent, bee and termite control, termite warranties, snake repellents, free estimates and termite inspections for sale of property and refinancing....

09/23/2020

J R.

We have used 1st Choice over the years because of their prompt and professional elimination of termites. The cost is reasonable and their services come with a warranty.

Description of Work
Termite extermination

08/18/2020

TOM L.

It went swimmingly!. As part of the Angie's List coupon agreement, Leah completed the spraying process, looked for (and found) signs of termite trouble, and even brought a minor closet ceiling water stains to my attention. I really felt like I got more than my money's worth.

Description of Work
spraying for scorpions and ants

Category pest control, misting systems

08/07/2020

Paul A.

Lia arrived on time and performed her services with excellence. We are completely satisfied and will hire again. We would recommend 1sr Choice for your pest control needs.

Description of Work
Annual Perimeter Spray & Inspection

Category pest control

Thank you!! We look forward to the next time

07/02/2020

Arody R.

Good, they called ahead and where in and out in 20 minutes

Description of Work
outside spray

Category pest control, misting systems

04/29/2020

Stacey G.

Eddie was very polite and friendly. I hope the bugs are gone! Time will tell but so far very happy with quick response to set up the appointment and how it went.

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/22/2019

Vernon W.

Rapid appointment & Prompt arrival. very knowledgeable about what pests to gear the extermination toward. She recognized the debris around the house and what insect caused it. She also recognized that I needed spot treatment for termites and told me how to reach the company that did the termite treatment during construction so I could have it done under warranty. What impressed me most was that she didn't immediately try to sell me bimonthly service. She advised to just call if an unexpected pest problem occurred in the winter, but recommended to start regular treatments next spring.

Description of Work
Initial Extermination Service

09/03/2019

Rebecca H.

Amazing service! They quickly came to take care of bees that had inhabited a large tree in my back yard. Super friendly, on time, great pricing...they also sprayed for spiders with pet friendly products. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Bee Infestation

07/23/2019

Alvin G.

Great service. Professional and punctual. No pressure salesmanship Tell you exactly whats needed.

Description of Work
Pest spraying

01/07/2019

John D.

Timely, knowledgeable & professional

Description of Work
Inside & outside treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for your wonderful review! Glad to help!

10/07/2018

Cathy D.

They came at exactly the time they promise and restocked my boot trap. They did a fine job.

Description of Work
I needed my mouse bait trap replenished.

Category pest control

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate it!

08/27/2018

Deborah C.

Randy & Walker arrived precisely on-time. The explained what they were going to do and then went to work. Randy answered all our questions and gave recommendations for future needs. We were expecting a sales pitch but were pleasantly surprised that there was none. Just friendly conversation. Will definitely use 1st Choice for all our future treatments. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you taking your valuable time to leave a review. We look forward to servicing your home and seeing you again.

07/04/2018

Catherine S.

Got a thorough treatment inside and out with safe spray and ant food. Got advice about my squirrel tenant in the garden. Set up affordable quarterly service and am now roach-free! Leah one of the owners came out to do the work-very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend this business!

Description of Work
Treatment for roaches and ants and other crawly bugs. Needed pet- friendly chemicals.

Category pest control

Always our pleasure :-) Thanks for taking the time to leave a kind word.

06/20/2018

Chris D.

Courteous, prompt and explained the process, sprayed inside and out, left ant bait. Reasonable price. Ants appearance started to slow, someone recommended cinnamon as a deterrent as well, so added it around the sink. In last week have seen no appearance of ants, so either they got the bait or really dont like cinnamon

Description of Work
Remove ants from kitchen

01/13/2018

kevin D.

Great, There was actually no problem and "Ray" said there was no charge.

Description of Work
Renters noticed a couple of roaches in bathtub, I called 1st Choice and they sent out "Ray". Very responsive, and showed up early. Inspected the drains and called me to tell me it was actually not a problem.

Category pest control

Thank you for such a nice review for us! Glad to help!

01/10/2018

Molly D.

Randy called the night before to give me a time-frame of when he would be by- I truly appreciate this additional service. Randy arrived promptly. He asked if there were any issues with pests (there were not) and then proceeded to do his monthly spraying and spot checking. Randy is professional, personable, and efficient in his craft. I will continue to use this company for all of my pest control needs.

Description of Work
Have a monthly pest control plan and had the January monthly service done.

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Randy is a great technician and we feel Fortunate to have him :)

01/01/2018

Kandi K.

It was great. Hire 1st Choice Termite & Pest Inc. if you are looking for an honest, knowledgeable, professional and complete service. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside & outside for pests along with a termite inspection.

Thank you!! :-)

11/06/2017

J R.

Treatment was performed after analysis of likely route(s) of termite entry into home. Disturbance to concrete pad and walls kept to a minimum, and patches filled on such a way as to become almost invisible. Contractor chose a minimally invasive approach rather than whole house treatment. This is what we preferred and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
Pesticide spot treatment due to minimal signs of infestation, plus preventative treatment before completion of home renovation.

Category pest control

Thank you, we appreciate the opportunity to help make your home pest free!

10/26/2017

Cathy D.

Jesus installed the box and instructed me about its use. A week later, I couldn't tell if it was working, and 1rst Choice sent out another worker to investigate. He showed me that the box and the chemical were indeed being used. He also gave me a small mouse to trap to enhance the work. I am very pleased with the work so far. I can call for chemical renewals every few months or so for $25.

Description of Work
I have had issues with kangaroo mice for several months. They are nesting underneath my outdoor plastic platform for my A/C unit. Jesus [Wally] came and suggested I try one of their pest boxes, which contains an element the mice eat, and soon thereafter die. The chemical does not cause a "second kill," meaning, if another animal eats the dead mouse, it will not die.

Category pest control

Thank you, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you

10/23/2017

Jane G.

Went very well. They were on time and very thorough. I learned that I can always get inspection/treatment from them without a contract, which is just what I was looking for,

Description of Work
I wanted general pest inspection and treatment without signing a contract. I already had a termite-only contract on the property.

10/23/2017

Kenneth A D.

First appointment was so late I had to cancel and re-schedule. Second was on time and very personable. Appeared to be very efficient and effective. Signed up for quarterly treatments.

Description of Work
Interior & exterior insect treatment

08/29/2017

Gayle P.

Randy did an excellent job of checking everything inside and outside; he killed one black widow and treated everything outside and then checked inside; he also assured me that he found no signs of termites, which was great news.

Description of Work
Pest inspection and treatment at my son's house

08/24/2017

Marco R.

They were punctual, thorough, professional and friendly. I plan on hiring them again for my fumigation needs.

Description of Work
Exterior Fumigation for Ants

07/03/2017

Jerry H.

Required services were explained. They took their time and left everything in good order.

Description of Work
Termite control

05/30/2017

Rory K O.

Went very well and would dedfinitely again!

Description of Work
Termite and Pest control.

05/01/2017

Gayle P.

My son still hasn't scheduled the inspection because of time constraints, but he was very happy to receive this gift.

Description of Work
Because I have a yearly contract for termite inspection, I bought this for my son's house. But I can honestly say that 1st Choice is a wonderful company. They are honest, reliable and reasonably priced. I actually look forward to their coming out to inspect my house, which has had termites that they have successfully treated. The inspections are extremely thorough, and they don't quit until they have solved one's termite problems. I highly recommend them.

Balance Landscaping LLC

Hello Matt with Balance Landscape. We would love to help you with your project and together create your vision. Balance is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured landscape contractor with over 30 years of knowledge, expertise, and integrity. All of it right here in the valley. Matthew Perling Vice President Balance Landscaping, Design & Contracting 480-233-2191

Bill's Home Service Co

Bill's is a full service pest control and termite company serving southern Arizona since 1964. We have received several awards for our business practices, including: BBB Business Ethics, BBB Customer Excellence (Finalist), Green Valley News People's Choice Best Pest Control Company, Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year. We shine above the competition because of our excellent team members who deliver our service.

Action Termite & Pest Control

Locally Family Owned & Operated, Action Termite & Pest Control Has Been Servicing The Valley Since 1969! Every employee is highly experienced in the business and constantly continuing their education. Standing out from our competitors, we've built an excellent reputation from local home owners by providing invaluable service at a fair price.

Offers by Action Termite & Pest Control on Angi
    Misting systems
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Residential & commercial pest control to inlude; european/africanized bee control/removal, wasp, hornet, flea, tick, scorpion, spider, earwig, cricket etc. Small rodent control such as rats and mice. snake repellents. Termite inspections and termite treatments.

Fumigation