My Handy Helper LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

20 Avenida Goya st 2 PO Box 4805

Tubac, AZ 85646

My Handy Helper L.L.C. by Michael Soldwisch, A.C.E. features personalized home care services. His unique extensive blend of general home repair and improvement skills are backed up by a 30 day Money Back Guarantee that truly puts customer satisfaction first. Mike has over 30 years experience in

01/31/2020

Patricia M.

fascia on our home replaced/repaired

Description of Work
So 4 months after their “repair” using plastic wood instead of replacing rot, the fascia boards began showing rot again. They came out in December to evaluate and here we are nearly in February (I have sent them emails asking for follow up) and there has been no communication. This is after we paid them $1200 for a bad job to begin with. The fella they sent worked about an hour a day foe weeks dragging out the job. I would give them a lower than F if I could.

Category handyman service

Hello, As per our initial discussion before starting the service, we asked if all the leaks had been repaired that would further damage the fascia, you confirmed yes. Upon inspection in December we pointed out to your parents the roof is still leaking and continuing to damage the fascia. We told them the roof and gutter will need to be repaired before fascia can be repaired. We apologize for the miscommunication on our end. We would like to come out to complete the repairs on the fascia once the roof has been completed. Thanks My Handy Helper Team

11/01/2019

Paul K.

They did not call back with estimate.

Description of Work
feed-circuit to front doorbell & repair holes in wall from notches.

10/15/2019

Frank W.

The project was completed in a timely manner. I am very pleased with their work. The gentlemen were very kind and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installation of a over the range microwave to replace existing range hood.

09/01/2019

Judy B.

Humberto was a real perfectionist and wouldn't stop until everything wad perfect. He's very knowledgable and I've already called him again for other things to do.

Description of Work
Clean out garage, remove mineral build up, repair screen doors, fix ceiling fan.

Category handyman service, plumbing, ceiling fans, drain cleaning

07/02/2019

GREG S.

We had trouble getting the estimate (something got lost between when the initial rep came out to see the work to be done and creating the estimate), but once we had the estimate and arranged for someone to come out everything went smoothly. The work was performed very well and very professionally.

Description of Work
Replace weatherstripping on doors and minor drywall/painting repairs

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

05/05/2019

Devki J.

Matt hung one shade sail in front an one in back. He did a very good job and was congenial and patient when asked to come back to reduce a wrinkle in the front shade, which was cause by buying too large a size. Will hire again if they do roof whirlybird installation.👌

Description of Work
Installation of shade sails

04/17/2019

Olivia S.

The workers were responsive to the tasks even though it was a small project. Very professional and skilled contractors.

Description of Work
Remove ocotillo fence and install 4ft L shaped wall around pool equipment.

Category handyman service, landscaping, masonry

12/05/2018

Gene S.

Too expensive! $600 for two men for a day is $37.50 per hour. I got job done for $12.50 per hour and had an excellent worker.

Description of Work
Install cabinets, move equipment

11/25/2018

Connie B.

Was on time and repairs made in a timely matter. They did a great job and vleaned up. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Cabinet doors repaired and a new strainer in kitchen sink.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

10/22/2018

Dolores C.

Ok had to install a box to existing ceiling fan to proceed with installing fan. Paid an additional $25 to initial quoted cost of $75

Description of Work
Install a bedroom ceiling fan o

Category electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans

09/09/2018

Janet L.

They have responded to things not accomplished but will be on it after the weekend. Always on time and eager to accomplish jobs. Pleasing to have around and pleasant always.

Description of Work
Painting, wallpaper removal, small mold removal and wall board repair, small painting around windows (Two windows yet to do) some woodwork repair yet to do and other small touch up.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

06/23/2018

Terry C.

He inspected and promised a quote by the next morning. We have not heard from him again. I don't appreciate being lied to!

Description of Work
window caulking, dryer vent, outside tile replacement

Category handyman service

Hello [Member Name Removed], Our apologies for the misunderstanding. We typically send estimates out within two business days from when we come out to evaluate the work. The job had some tile I will have to try to find. I will just send the estimate leaving that part as unknown. Thanks. Sincerely, My Handy Helper Team 6.21.18 (Thur) Evaluation 6.24.18 Estimate emailed

05/05/2018

Dick B.

I spent half a day trying to get a handyman to respond to my requests for help. The only company to respond was My Hand Helper. I received a cheerful return call from their administrator that afternoon and made arrangement to have someone come out the next morning. To my surprise, Matt Seals, one of their handymen, showed up the next morning and wanted to know what needed to be done. He gave us a very reasonable quote and immediately dove into the problem list ranging from plumbing and AC Compressor insulation to patching holes in walls left from wall hangings. The work was done with great dispatch and a highly professional manner in less than 6 hours. My wife and I were as pleased as punch. Thanks to this young man and the organization behind him we feel confident our house is ready for the buyer to take possession at closing.

Description of Work
Various services and repairs requested by buyer

Category drywall, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, stucco, interior painters, drain cleaning

03/05/2018

Margie C.

Excellent! Only charged per estimate.

Description of Work
My Handy Helper was the only local company that immediately responded to my phone call. Zack came to our home within 2 days to give us an estimate for several electrical projects. The estimate was very reasonable and we had an appointment set within a week. Matt is the electrical guru! He installed 2 new outdoor outlets, having to run a new line from the main box. He had to dig a trench to accomplish this mission. He also saved us money by building a new motor for 1 of the bathroom fans. We thought that the whole unit would have to be replaced, but Matt's expertise and "never give up" attitude solved the problem! Fan works great and is nice and quite. We keep coming up with additional projects and will continue to use this company exclusively!

Category electrician, handyman service

02/26/2018

MARJORIE W.

The work was performed to our compete satisfaction. We were especially impressed with the prompt response to our requests and the professional manner in which the scheduling and billing were processed. Our furniture was picked up and delivered to their shop to sand, remove debris, and apply two coats of stain. The 4 sweepers were installed with drill fittings.

Description of Work
We wanted sweepers installed on 4 gates in our yard and the restaining of our porch table, six chairs, and a bench.

12/05/2017

Joe P.

Service was prompt and professional. The quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and leak repair on gutter area

10/24/2017

KATHLEEN V.

The Handy Helper who helped me was Matt. Matt was different from most contractors I’ve worked with in that he: (1) showed up when he said he’d show up; (2) called when he said he’d call; and (3) thoroughly cleaned-up any debris resulting from his work. Another BIG plus is that Matt is not “creepy.” So all of you fellow widows out there, if you need work done inside your home, this guy is safe. For those more interested in the practical side, the work was done timely (drywall takes several visits) and within their estimated budget range. They’re not the least expensive contractors out there, but then again, they’re nowhere near the most expensive ones either. If you’re looking for a reliable contractor at a reasonable price, I highly recommend My Handy Helper.

Description of Work
Interior drywall, roof coating, and a little stucco repair.

Category drywall, handyman service, stucco

10/18/2017

Carolyn M.

They are professional, honest, hard working, reliable, and they do a great job.

Description of Work
This company has been taking care of all of my maintenance needs for four years. They have re-coated and repaired my roof, they completely re-did my atrium, they installed a new kitchen sink and a new cook top. They have taken care of plumbing issues and electrical issues, they have replaced rotted wood on the outside of my house and repainted it. They replaced all of my screens. You name it, they've taken care of it.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, ceiling fans, stucco, house painters, interior painters, doors, drain cleaning

08/05/2017

Michele T.

Very well. Will definitely use them again. Referred them to neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Interior painting. Another time installation of stovetop

Category handyman service, interior painters

05/15/2017

Jo Ann S.

OK. Took him about an hour but he got it done.

Description of Work
Repair a hanging light fixture

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting

05/03/2017

Kathleen G.

Great - Matt always does a great job.

Description of Work
Hose repairs - dry rot, dry wall patch, replace a door and painting.

04/06/2017

Christine R.

Very well. Good service and workmanship. Very professional with a written estimate.

Description of Work
Installing an over the range microwave and a patio fan.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

03/21/2017

russ B.

All was completed in time with very good quality.

Description of Work
Replace dry rot on soffit. Resurface roof.

Category handyman service, woodworking

10/31/2016

russ B.

very prompt, excellent, very fair price.

Description of Work
dry rot repair to carport

Category handyman service, woodworking, house painters

03/11/2016

Randy L.

I called My Handy Helper and left a message on 3/11/16 at 12:26 pm. I received a call back from Michael at approximately 3:50 pm. I thought that was reasonable however, I was informed they do not service Tucson. I went back and reviewed Handy Helpers Angie's List page and their own web page and nowhere does it state they do not service Tucson. Maybe that should be put in there somewhere so people will know. I am waiting on one other company to give me an estimate for the same work, but now I have to spend some more time looking for another company to give me an estimate. Michael was very polite when we talked.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate and unfortunately My Handy Helper does not service Tucson.

Category handyman service, house painters

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

LPZ Drywall

Lightning Painting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Drywall & Carpentry, Lock Replacement, Door Repair & Replacement, Appliance Installation & Removal, Roofing Repair, General Handyman.

Drain Cleaning, Landscaping, Floor Coverings, Cement Finishing.