Peterson Air Care

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2010

2010 East University Drive #26

Tempe, AZ 85281

Peterson Air Care & Home Services: For A Cooler Arizona...

12/29/2020

Don S.

We had used them before on check ups and a warranty repair. This time when not working came out, diagnosed the problem, replaced a $16 item as was gone in 45 minutes total. Charged my wife $300 for it. This is a rip off.

Description of Work
Analyze repair AC

10/26/2017

Mindy G.

My story starts with a pretty standard "AC unit crashed in the dead of Summer, they came and replaced it, etc." However, what truly impressed me was how they handled an issue. A couple of months after having the work done, our house flooded and we had to tear out some areas of drywall. Through this we learned that there were some issues with the AC unit installation. I thought I would be in for a battle when I contacted Peterson to resolve it, and frankly, had resigned myself to paying for more on top of what I'd already done. Imagine my shock, surprise, and delight when Peterson came and resolved the issue fully. I would absolutely work with them again!

Description of Work
AC service and eventual purchase of a new unit.

12/05/2016

Edgar S.

We’ve used them for maybe 6 years. They do their thing and check it out. I have the same guy for the last 3 or 4 times. He is really good. They do a good job. I know enough about it to tell that they are checking everything out. The price is good. They come on a Sunday or a holiday. They were within 15 or 20 minutes almost every time and they call when they are on their way. Their professionalism is good. I like their service.

Description of Work
I use Peterson’s for heating and A/C. We have a contract with them. They come on a schedule twice a year and do their thing.

10/07/2016

Jonnie C.

They have been coming now for four years. I've never had any problem. I have a contract and when I signed the contract I thought it was a good deal, so the pricing must be fine. They are always on time.

Description of Work
I use Peterson.

01/12/2016

Dino D.

They are very good at what they do, would use again...

Description of Work
Checked my unit and found small leak, tightened and added Freon, great guys...

12/12/2015

F David H.

Called the office at 8 am, scheduled a service call between 2-6 pm on a busy Friday. The service tech called at 1:45 and was here at 2 pm. He found the problem, left to purchase the part, installed it, tested the system, problem was solved. Did not charge for the diagnosis - I have an annual service contract at very reasonable cost - and gave a 20% discount on the part. This is an outstanding American small business. The ownership, office, scheduling, and tech people are all first rate. I have worked for fifty years - now retired - as a banker and later consultant for business owners worldwide. This is an excellent example of American entrepreneurship at its best.

Description of Work
Diagnosed a problem with the fan blower motor, replaced blower time delay relay.

04/17/2015

F David H.

Gold standard! I called at 10:30 pm on Wed. when the A/C wouldn't come on. Left a message requesting an early service call on Thurs. Received a call at 5:00 am on Thurs. from the General Manager who said he'd send a man right out. The service man arrived at 6:30 am, diagnosed the problem (someone had been up on the roof, disconnected the power supply, and damaged contact points on the contactor). Replaced the contactor and tested the system. All working properly now. This company is a prime example of an excellent family-owned American business.The $208 was the cost of the replacement contactor. The service call charge of $75 was waived.

Description of Work
Emergency troubleshoot and repair non-functioning A/C.

01/16/2015

linda S.

It was fine. They're prompt and professional. There was nothing I dislike. I purchased the contract where they check it in the winter and the summer. They fixed something for me that was broke. I would recommend them. They actually installed my cooler. I bought a cooler from them.

Description of Work
They did a winter check-up on the air.

08/25/2014

Roslyn C.

very well...however one and a half years later i had a pipe clog which we took care of

Description of Work
checked out system

07/09/2014

Joyce G.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Peterson Air Care.

Parker & Sons

Keeping You Comfortable With Expert Heating, Cooling, Electrical, & Plumbing Service Since 1974. Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing and air quality contractors in the industry. Serving Maricopa, Pinal & Gila Counties, Parker & Sons continues after all these years to maintain a picture perfect record with the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by Parker & Sons on Angi
    Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Offers by Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric on Angi
    Howard Air

For more than 41 years, Howard Air has been one of the highest-rated heating and air conditioning companies in Arizona. Earning its reputation by consistently operating in an honest and transparent manner. Howard Air offers the industries premier products, brands and an award winning service and installation department. Call us today to experience the quality of our services. Weather replace or repair call Howard Air! Additional Phone Number: (602)633-9302

Offers by Howard Air on Angi

Call to schedule your no charge estimate.
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

HVAC inspection, design, installation and maintenance. Emergency air conditioning and heating repair, indoor air quality solutions & duct cleaning.

Mold inspection