PECAN GROVE VETERINARY HOSPITAL

01/13/2015

Julie W.

07/29/2013

DIANNA H.

Our dog has got a whole bunch of problems and she's perfectly fine now. We have no problems with her. They're wonderful there. There are two doctors that I'm aware of and they're both excellent, the best that we've ever come across in Arizona.

Description of Work
About six weeks ago, I took my mother's dog to Pecan Grove Veterinary Hospital and we have two cats and they go there.

08/09/2012

Rachael E.

They are really good with rabbits. I adopted another rabbit from a rescue organization yesterday.

Description of Work
I used the services of Pecan Grove Veterinary Hospital for veterinary care. I take my dog there. Their specialty is that they heal rabbits and that's probably the best thing that I have used them for. I use them regularly.

02/25/2012

Krystina G.

Overall, they are great. They can give you percriiptions to take to elsewhere. Dr. Holmes is the owner and generally preforms the surgeries. Dr. Edwards and Dr. Tuttle are both well quaified vets that work together in the same office. I prefer Dr. Edwards for my pups. However, they discuss amongst each other, using each other's vast experience to help diagnose. Three heads are better than one!

Description of Work
I use this vet for my baby english mastiff. I started her with a Petsmart Banfield vet who misdiagnoised a life threathening illness as common warts. I didn't believe them. I went searching for a second opinon. I was recommended to see the vets at Pecan Grove. They have been fantastic! My puppy lived and we were (and still are) thrilled with the serivce and friendliness of staff. Prices are good and they don't push unnessary meds or shots. When I call for an appointment they have always been able to get me in the same day. If I arrive early, I'm not left waiting more than 1-2 mins in the waiting room. Staff recgonise us and especially our dog straight away which makes us feel good. Also they are part of United Pet Care (UPC), a non-insurance, auto discount of 20-25% off everything including meds, shots, spay/neuter and regular visits, are all discounted upon payment. No claims! Huge discounts (especially for our giant breed). We just bought a second puppy and just brought him in to see Dr. Edwards today. They continue to be great. I have recommended them to friends. I can't praise them enough for their vet support to my family and it feels great not to be paying for full priced services.

Thanks Member, we loved seeing Gabby and the new pup! The doctors & staff

07/25/2011

Geri K.

I've taken both of my cats to Pecan Grove over the years for various and sundry ailments, and sometimes Dr. Edwards just says oh, it's nothing, it will go away - and it does. She doesn't charge hundreds of dollars for unnecessary tests and treatments, as my former vet did. Both Dr. Edwards and Dr. Holmes have extensive experience, and few things stump them, as they did with my former vet. Overall, I cannot recommend Pecan Grove highly enough.

Description of Work
I have used Pecan Grove for my 2 cats for several years. Dr. Holmes and Dr. Edwards are the best vets I have ever known. I only saw Dr. Tuttle once, but she is also very good from what I know. I took my cat to Dr. Edwards on June 13 for two odd bumps on her ear. Dr. Edwards took out a little blood from the area, diagnosed it and gave her an antibiotic shot. Problem solved. I also took my cat to Dr. Holmes to have surgery for a broken leg two years ago. The price was much lower than expected, he did a fantastic job and all follow-ups were included. Very fair prices; very conscientious vets.

10/27/2006

Anna and Susan W.

It went very well. It's significantly cheaper to get a good general practitioner to do this than have another surgery performed by a specialist ($2,500-$4,000). My dog came home the same day (a fact he appreciated after having to spend 2 days for his previous surgery done elsewhere.) We followed Dr. Holmes orders and did only leash walks. We came in at appointed times for follow up. He has recovered nicely and has use of his leg again. Both the Doctors in this clinic donate time to a rescue group and I think that's important too. I like to see people giving back to their community. I think it also speaks to their love of dogs. They didn't just become vets hoping to get rich - they like their dog clients. Maybe they even like their client's humans as well.

Description of Work
Dr. Holmes did an ACL surgery on my dog.

11/22/2004

CHRISTOPHER W.

APPTS AVAIL ON WEEKENDS. THE DR PERSONALLY FOLLOWS UP WITH A PHONE CALL FOR ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS. ALL THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND GREAT WITH ANIMALS, ESPECIALLY THE DRS. ALWAYS ON TIME. DOES NOT PUSH UNNECCESSARY TREATMENTS.

Description of Work
HAS CARED FOR MY TWO DOGS AND TWO CATS FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS. PROVIDED SPAYING, DENTAL WORK, ALL VACCINATIONS AND HEALTH CARE.

Veterinarians