Onsite Design

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2009

8 employees. uses subs. cost is determined by the job. no travel charges. License #165318 & #165319....

M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi
Atomic Construction

Atomic Construction represents our family's passion for exceptional quality and attention to superior detail. If you have been searching for a contractor that truly delivers what they promise, you found us! Construction projects aren't supposed to be frustrating - they should bring excitement, value, and beauty to your home. We cannot wait to provide gorgeous new floors you are certain to LOVE. Installation of all types of flooring including tile, vinyl plank, wood, Natural stone, laminate, Carpet, and all types of trim work including baseboards, Crown molding, chair rail, and wainscoting. Our decades of experience will not disappoint!

07/15/2012

First day installers were punctual, rapidly started the prep work on floor (I had removed carpet, trim and mopped/vacumned concrete pad already to save on labor charge) They removed a 4x4 section of tile at Entry Door. Leveled concrete pad with self-leveler in needed areas. Second day installers were later than the first day (I was staying up to get them into the house, I work nights so I would st...

Description of Work
Sales Rep came to my home and measured areas I wanted to cover, offered multiple samples and styles and offered suggestions and flooring types to complement house style. I chose to use them based on price and installer availability. Chose a locally sourced product (10mm Laminate) in two styles (1200 sq foot + 200 sq/ft). During sales interview, I mentioned I wanted baseboards pulled up and retrimed to complement new floor height, salesman countered with the possibility of difficulty but said he would work with me to make sure it felt right. I did not want quarter round as part of the finish work. Difficulty of job included a small 3x4 closet and 3 steps down to sunken family room (approx 5-6 feet wide/standard tread height)

Category flooring contractor

03/23/2012

I worked with Emily during the whole process and she went above and beyond for me. She was referred through another company I was very pleased with. They were very punctual and listened very well to determine what I wanted. She came to my home and showed me the samples. During the installation, the employees were exceptionally good, and now that everything is finished, I love my new carpets!

Description of Work
They installed new carpets upstairs.

Category flooring contractor

Flooring, tile, hardwood flooring, carpeting, lineolum.

Check, American Express, MasterCard, Visa