McFarland & Son Flooring

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2016

107 E Broadway Ste B

Tempe, AZ 85282

Awarded Top Rated Professional and Best of on HomeAdvisor with over 250, 5 star reviews in 4 years! We take pride in the work we do here at McFarland and Son Flooring. I chose to work in this industry because 40 plus years ago my family opened McFarland Flooring in Ohio, I grew up in the business , I was in the office after school and was with our Dad on the weekends . My wife and I moved to Arizona in 1993 to start a family and open my own branch McFarland & Son Flooring hoping that one day our son would continue on with our family legacy.. We describe our business as Multi-generational....

12/04/2018

Robert S.

Excellent result. A real pro who delivered a flawless result.

Description of Work
Cut out and replace stained carpet

10/13/2018

Jeannette B.

Awesome!! We cannot say enough wonderful things about Jeff McFarland and his helper Josh! Our expensive 7 year old carpeting had stretched out over time leaving bumps and wrinkles in every room. Jeff and Josh restretched it and trimmed it all such that It looked like new! They even moved all the furniture as needed included in their quoted price which was HALF as much as our other quote...and that company would NOT move furniture! Jeff is a really nice guy too....fast, hard working and incredibly skilled at what he does!

Description of Work
Carpet restretched in our entire 3100 sq ft home

09/30/2018

Sheri D.

Robert came out and completed the job on a Sunday. He was professional and did a beautiful job! I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Carpet repair/re-stretcch

05/02/2018

Deborrah I.

I'm so thrilled to have met Jeff McFarland as his company saved me close to $1,000 on my carpet replacement (other bids were much higher). I had a tenant literally destroy my carpet and the bid was outstanding, the service was impeccable, and I literally had to meet a very tight deadline to have the carpet installed quickly in the bedrooms, hallways and stairs as I had my photographer scheduled for MLS photos and they came through like champs! They fit me in and were very wonderful to work with from start to finish! I'm very impressed. They will be my go to flooring company from now on!

Description of Work
New Carpet

03/19/2018

Francisco R.

Robert was very very respectful and professional. he came in and got the job done extremely quick and did a great job.

Description of Work
had a leak destroy half a room of padding and closet in another room so once it was dry we needed it re padded, stretched, and reinstalled

03/11/2018

Kristina A.

Excellent. The person that did the work was Jamie. He was very considerate in understanding that we were living in the house while the work was being done. He was very accommodating in that respect. Also, he was polite, friendly, and punctual. The job went according to the schedule he communicated in the beginning. Great Job!. We are very satisfied with the quality of the floors and the quality of the work.

Description of Work
New Vinyl Flooring in full upstairs of the house.

Category flooring contractor

01/27/2018

Jason B.

Incredible service and response time. They brought carpet that almost exactly matched mine and replaced a tiny area on the back of a closet, then used that section to repair my living room. Looks great, very reasonable price. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet repair, quote for carpet replacement

11/01/2017

Michael H.

Great service. Punctual, professional . Rug lies beautifully now. Would definitely use again

Description of Work
Rug had been in storage for 6 monnths. It wrinkled when placed on floor.

09/14/2017

Amy C.

It was great, I didn't know what color to chose or style and Jeff made my decision easy. He's been in the business a long time and it shows, he knows his products and gave me realistic options that would best suite our family including two 100lb dogs. After selecting the carpeting we were scheduled for installation by the end of the week.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet and padding in living room

07/28/2017

cort A.

Perfect, was afraid they couldn't match tile or that it would look like an obvious replacement. Matched perfect and blends in perfectly.

Description of Work
Replaced tile by doorway, was damaged before i purchased home.

M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi
    Brandi Carpet

************************************************FYI PLEASE READ********************************************************** We sell new flooring and install that flooring, we do not install other peoples or competitors flooring. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES UNLESS IT IS FOR FLOORING PURCHASED THROUGH US. ********************************************************************************************************************************** * Voted #1 Family owned and operated flooring company in Arizona since 1971. Brandi Carpet offers VERY competitive pricing by giving you a complete job from start to finish, including accurate estimating, quality name brand products, timely and professional installation of your new floors. We understand that choosing a flooring company is an important decision and we would like you to feel secure in your choice. Brandi Carpet has been serving the valley for over 50 years; we are licensed, bonded, insured and are registered with the Registrar of Contractors. https//:www.brandicarpet.com

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Full flooring company (Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood), Carpet Repair (Patches, Tears, Seams), Carpet Stretching, Carpet Transitions, Installation and Removal.

We can do it all! We are a full flooring company give us a call!