Match All Drywall Repair LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2011

Locally owned & operated.Match All Drywall Repair LLC provides high quality workmanship from the start. Beginning with the production phase and special attention to customer care. Feel free to contact us by e-mail, phone or fill out our online request form on our website at any time to discuss your drywall needs. If you have any questions, comments or would like to schedule us for a bid, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE To insure eliminating problems Match All Drywall Repair LLC uses some of the following methods to achieve excellence: Mask off areas to ensure dust free environment. All sheet rock is secured with screws Make all seams/joints flat to ensure there are no humps Sponge all edges around repairs to avoid lines around repair to be visible after paint We take extra time to make sure texture matches the existing texture Final stage clean area, haul off trash At Match All Drywall Repair LLC we take pride in paying attention to little things. We have established special procedures in our stages of production: Checking framing before hanging sheet rock Cut out of areas that have straps, pipes or any objects, to eliminate buldges or crooked lines Extensive masking to ensure clean dust free enviroment Caulking corners in living area, if necessary Exposed concrete areas are covered - such as garage floors, patios & porches Sweeping, trash & nail pick up Tubs completely cleaned out Pre-paint touch-up Contact Us Today!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

drywall (146)interior painting (22)water damage restoration (11)wallpaper removal (6)house painting (4)general contractors (4)stucco (3)

04/28/2022

Chuck N.

Crew did a good job with all the work, including matching the existing texture.

Description of Work
Rebuild of wall and partial ceiling from water damage. Work included insulation, drywall and painting.

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

03/01/2022

Dony A.

The team was very professional and did a quick and outstanding job!

Description of Work
molded drywall removal and drywall install

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

01/24/2021

David S.

On time and great work. In event need future repair will contact again.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you for the great review we really appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/21/2020

john W.

he was done in a couple of hours and did a great job

Description of Work
ceiling need repair

Category contractors

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

10/15/2020

Cherie K.

Excellent! Wish I could leave before and after photos. This crew was on time, CLEAN, did beautiful work...and I'm picky. My house was left as clean as when they arrived. I can't say enough good things about them!

Description of Work
Remove a soffit in kitchen/re-route hood vent to attic

Category contractors, drywall

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Review for Match All Drywall Repair LLC - 1503 E Greentree Dr, Tempe, AZ - 38951660

Thank you so much for the great review we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

08/11/2020

Sharon W.

I made a mistake, I didn't need a repair after all...

Description of Work
Air vent repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

I'm not sure why I have a B rating here considering I never gave a bid or did any work. Angie's List please confirm this with customer and remove this review please. Thank you Chris Moyers

12/17/2019

They showed up on time to the minute and introduced themselves. I showed them around and described the work. They were thorough in setting up plastic to protect my belongings from dust and damage. The work finished on time and after inspection, I noticed they found a few more things than I had previously noticed and fixed them too. I honestly can’t tell a different nice from where they repaired and where they didn’t. The owner, Chris, called me a few hours later and thanked me. I asked him to come back out and quote work I need done on some outside patio areas as well. If you are looking for quality work at a fair price, give Match All Drywall a call. I only review when I have received the value expected.

Description of Work
I had multiple cracks in textured drywall on walls and ceilings. I needed the cracks fixed, the texture matches,and the ceilings painted as they were too high for me to paint safely.

10/07/2019

terry A.

Chris did an excellent job worked with our schedules and his crew were all very polite and paid attention to detail. Plan to use them again with our bedroom and bathroom remodel next month.

Description of Work
Our house was flooded and drywall needed replacement also ceilings were fixed

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review we really appreciate you trusting us with your home and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you Chris Moyers

08/26/2019

Elizabeth L.

Excellent work, timely, and affordable.

Description of Work
Drywall, lights installed, door trim

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review we really appreciate it. We look forward to serving you, family, and friends in the future. Thank you again Chris Moyers

07/13/2019

Paul B.

Job went fantastic. I had several drywall cracks due to foundation movement. The job was completed in a very timely fashion and the knock down texture matches my original knock down texture so one is unable to see where the repair was completed; I am super happy about his. I will use Match All Drywall in the future if I have further drywall repairs.

Description of Work
Fixed drywall Cracks

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

07/03/2019

Timothy M.

The match all drywall team was amazing! From Chris the owner to Steve and Dave who came and did the work. Their name correctly describes the work they do because when they were done you could not even tell where they had done the repairs. Great job! I would recommend them to anyone and use them again whenever I have a need.

Description of Work
We had a roof leak that created drywall damage in both the garage and laundry room and now we are trying to prepare a house for sale so we wanted to correct those as well as a few places where the drywall was cracked to the normal settling of the house.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review we really appreciate it. We hope to be able to help you in the future. Thank you Chris Moyers

06/05/2019

Phillip C.

TT Chris and made appointment. They showed up on time and performed work perfectly. Clean and efficient..no dust a major bonus. If you need drywall repairs or finishing call this company you will not be disappointed! Pricing competitive also.

Description of Work
Finish entertainment wall

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

11/08/2018

Lisa C.

Chris was prompt to respond and scheduled our repair within our desired time frame. His guy did a good job explaining what he planned to do and protecting the work area. I appreciated Chris's professionalism and following up to see how the job went.

Description of Work
Repair drywall on ceiling and wall from rain damage.

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

11/03/2018

Kathleen B.

Couldn't be happier with quality of work that was done. Repair is so well done that it's impossible to see where new texture begins and ends.

Description of Work
Textured drywall repair around windows

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

11/01/2018

Ron H.

This project wen better than I ever expect. Chris and his crew, showed up on time, finished on time, did a good job, were very respectable, cleaned up after themselves and dealt with some additional work I threw their way. What else can you ask for. I'll use them again, for sure.

Description of Work
Fixing an existing drywall installation by inferior installers and removing some dated mirrors and refinishing the walls.

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. It was a pleasure working with you guy's and if you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you Chris Moyers

10/30/2018

Joe L.

Have not gotten more bids yet difficult to get a drywaller to respond

Description of Work
drywall repairs from a replumb of the house

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

Hello this is Chris with Match All Drywall please let me know what we can do in the future to receive straight A's. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review I really appreciate it. Thank you Chris Moyers

10/19/2018

Sara M.

Love these guys! We've used Match All Drywall Repair for a couple of different projects. We initially found them because we used someone else on a project and it was terrible. We thought we'd give Match All a try and have been using them ever since. The owner, Chris, is great to work with...super responsive and knowledgeable. When we weren't completely happy with the first drywall patch we had done with Match All, I called Chris and he immediately sent another employee over to make it right and at no additional cost. Hands down...their customer service is absolutely the BEST. Their prices are very fair, too. Most importantly, their work is excellent. We recently had them smooth out an existing ugly stucco repair job that someone had done in our new kitchen and it looks fantastic. These guys go above and beyond. We highly recommend Chris and his crew!

Description of Work
Repair hole in drywall and stucco repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

09/22/2018

JARED T.

Did an excellent job. Very professional.

Description of Work
Drywall and Wall texturing.

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

06/18/2018

Sally S.

Quick response to voice mail and texts. He was about an hour late due to another job, but did text to let us know his new ETA. Job was was completed in about 3 hours. Very pleased overall and would hire again.

Description of Work
We had 2 sections of drywall that were removed by our plumber while trying to locate a leak behind the wall. Both sections were replaced and repaired to "paint ready" condition.

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review we really appreciate it. We are very sorry about running behind because we know how important your time is. Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to helping you out in the future. Thanks Chris Moyers

05/18/2018

Neil S.

We needed to have some holes in our walls patched that were left over from some plumbing issues that were fixed in the walls. Chris was very responsive, came out to give us an estimate, and followed up on the estimate. All estimates were about the same price, but we chose Match All Drywall because we felt they would do the best job. We scheduled the job a week out. The night before the work was scheduled to be done, Chris called and confirmed the time of the scheduled appointment. His crew arrived at the scheduled time. The crew said it would take about 4 hours to complete the job.4 hours later, they were done. The quality of work seems very good, Carlos explained to us what he was going to do. The texturizing of the walls is very similar to the rest of the wall. It is very hard t tell the difference especially if you do not look for a difference. We thought Carlos and his partner (sorry, forgot his name) did a great job. After I painted the walls, all looked almost as good as new. I would highly recommend Match All Drywall if anyone has any drywall repair needs.

Description of Work
Patch some holes in drywall left over from fixing plumbing in wall.

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review we really appreciate it. We hope to be able to help you in the future if need be. Thanks again Chris Moyers

02/20/2018

Candace S.

Chris was on-time, and professional. He started and completed the work as per our agreement with no issues. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

Thank you so much for the review please let us know what we could do in the future to earn an A rating. We look forward to serving you in the future thank you Chris Moyers

02/20/2018

Charity C.

He did a beautiful job! Was a little late getting here because of traffic but took very good care of me once he got here! Looks very nice and is a huge improvement. Thanks!

Description of Work
Ceiling/wall patching and texture matching

Work Completed On 02/20/2018