Match All Drywall Repair LLC

Arizona: Contractors
07/31/2022

1503 E Greentree Dr

Tempe, AZ 85284

Locally owned & operated.Match All Drywall Repair LLC provides high quality workmanship from the start. Beginning with the production phase and special attention to customer care. Feel free to contact us by e-mail, phone or fill out our online request form on our website at any time to discuss your drywall needs. If you have any questions, comments or would like to schedule us for a bid, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE To insure eliminating problems Match All Drywall Repair LLC uses some of the following methods to achieve excellence: Mask off areas to ensure dust free environment. All sheet rock is secured with screws Make all seams/joints flat to ensure there are no humps Sponge all edges around repairs to avoid lines around repair to be visible after paint We take extra time to make sure texture matches the existing texture Final stage clean area, haul off trash At Match All Drywall Repair LLC we take pride in paying attention to little things. We have established special procedures in our stages of production: Checking framing before hanging sheet rock Cut out of areas that have straps, pipes or any objects, to eliminate buldges or crooked lines Extensive masking to ensure clean dust free enviroment Caulking corners in living area, if necessary Exposed concrete areas are covered - such as garage floors, patios & porches Sweeping, trash & nail pick up Tubs completely cleaned out Pre-paint touch-up Contact Us Today!...

drywall (144)interior painting (21)water damage restoration (11)wallpaper removal (6)house painting (4)general contractors (4)stucco (3)

01/24/2021

On time and great work. In event need future repair will contact again.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you for the great review we really appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/21/2020

he was done in a couple of hours and did a great job

Description of Work
ceiling need repair

Category contractors

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

10/15/2020

Excellent! Wish I could leave before and after photos. This crew was on time, CLEAN, did beautiful work...and I'm picky. My house was left as clean as when they arrived. I can't say enough good things about them!

Description of Work
Remove a soffit in kitchen/re-route hood vent to attic

Category contractors,drywall

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Review for Match All Drywall Repair LLC - 1503 E Greentree Dr, Tempe, AZ - 38951660

Thank you so much for the great review we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

08/11/2020

I made a mistake, I didn't need a repair after all...

Description of Work
Air vent repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

I'm not sure why I have a B rating here considering I never gave a bid or did any work. Angie's List please confirm this with customer and remove this review please. Thank you Chris Moyers

12/17/2019

They showed up on time to the minute and introduced themselves. I showed them around and described the work. They were thorough in setting up plastic to protect my belongings from dust and damage. The work finished on time and after inspection, I noticed they found a few more things than I had previously noticed and fixed them too. I honestly can’t tell a different nice from where they repaired an...

Description of Work
I had multiple cracks in textured drywall on walls and ceilings. I needed the cracks fixed, the texture matches,and the ceilings painted as they were too high for me to paint safely.

10/07/2019

Chris did an excellent job worked with our schedules and his crew were all very polite and paid attention to detail. Plan to use them again with our bedroom and bathroom remodel next month.

Description of Work
Our house was flooded and drywall needed replacement also ceilings were fixed

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review we really appreciate you trusting us with your home and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you Chris Moyers

08/26/2019

Excellent work, timely, and affordable.

Description of Work
Drywall, lights installed, door trim

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this awesome review we really appreciate it. We look forward to serving you, family, and friends in the future. Thank you again Chris Moyers

07/13/2019

Job went fantastic. I had several drywall cracks due to foundation movement. The job was completed in a very timely fashion and the knock down texture matches my original knock down texture so one is unable to see where the repair was completed; I am super happy about his. I will use Match All Drywall in the future if I have further drywall repairs.

Description of Work
Fixed drywall Cracks

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

07/03/2019

The match all drywall team was amazing! From Chris the owner to Steve and Dave who came and did the work. Their name correctly describes the work they do because when they were done you could not even tell where they had done the repairs. Great job! I would recommend them to anyone and use them again whenever I have a need.

Description of Work
We had a roof leak that created drywall damage in both the garage and laundry room and now we are trying to prepare a house for sale so we wanted to correct those as well as a few places where the drywall was cracked to the normal settling of the house.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review we really appreciate it. We hope to be able to help you in the future. Thank you Chris Moyers

06/05/2019

TT Chris and made appointment. They showed up on time and performed work perfectly. Clean and efficient..no dust a major bonus. If you need drywall repairs or finishing call this company you will not be disappointed! Pricing competitive also.

Description of Work
Finish entertainment wall

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

Drywall installation & repairs, holes, cracks, water damage, acoustic/popcorn removal, wallpaper removal, remodels, textures & stucco repair, painting,trim/baseboard, historic renovations, framing & clean dust free work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check