Marcel Painting LLC

Arizona: Contractors
07/31/2021

537 S 48th St 103

Tempe, AZ 85281

Marcel Painting is a full-service painting contractor serving Phoenix, North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, and throughout the valley. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial projects. Our crew of painters provides the highest quality painting service, professional preparation and application at most competitive price. License Number: ROC249341, Bonded, and Insured with $2 million general liability. Never use subcontractors, employees covered by full workman's compensation, free estimates, 3 year warranty, and color consultation....

house painting (121)interior painting (64)door installation (13)pressure washing (13)stucco (11)drywall (10)woodworking (3)window replacement (3)water damage restoration (2)wallpaper removal (2)

07/15/2021

Very well done. Our house looks great, and the price of $1500 was very reasonable. The two painters finished the job in two days, and we are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of our house.

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

04/04/2021

After Marcel finished with my porch ceiling it looked like new again. Excellent job! This is the second time I've used Marcel and they did 5 star work both times.

Description of Work
My back porch ceiling was falling apart. Paint flaking all over, drywall drooping, etc.

Category drywall,house painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/06/2021

Marcel Painting did an excellent job and the home looked much better when they were done. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior of home needed extensive repairs of dried out wood and some rotted wood. Carport ceiling drywall need re-taping. Large and small holes in the exterior of the home needed repairing. Whole exterior needed repainting.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Thank you for your business!

02/10/2021

The estimate process with them was excellent.

Description of Work
House is 24 years old and once was a fire station but now remodeled as our home. Exterior only needs paint. Living area is one story but garages are typical height for a fire station. Stucco on block.

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

12/14/2020

They broke my weather vane, tried to conceal it, and the owner ignored me when I tried to speak with him about it after he was paid in full. Update 02.02.2021.: Subsequently the contractor, remedy the problem to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Paint iron fencing

Category drywall,house painters

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I called you back 3 times. I apologize I had a cracked tooth and I am in a lot of pain. I am at the dentist now. I will call you again when I get out.

11/15/2020

Very well. I am very pleased with the result.I would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Painting exterior of home

Category muralist,house painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/08/2020

It went very well. The crew arrived on time and finished more quickly than we anticipated.

Description of Work
Painted the trim on the house and one planter plus a small stucco repair.

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/22/2020

The house looks beautiful. The team who handled it, Abel Rodriguez, went above and beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
House exterior needed paint

Category pressure washing,muralist,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

07/20/2020

I got 6 project bids prior to picking Marcel Painting. I chose them because of the excellent ratings they received online and was not disappointed. Freddie, the project manager, was very professional and the work quality was excellent. His crew was also customer focused and friendly. I was very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Marcel painting.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category pressure washing,stucco,muralist,house painters

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Review for Marcel Painting LLC - 537 S 48th St, Tempe, AZ - 38731055

06/02/2020

Excellent job by painter. Especially impressed by the care taken with prep work including caulking and repairs where needed. Would not hesitate to recommend this company or to use again.

Description of Work
House painting - exterior

Category muralist,house painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Interior and exterior painting, residential and commercial painting, clear coating & staining, cabinet refinishing, repair of damaged drywall, ceiling textures, garage floor coatings, popcorn ceiling removal.

Ask for details.