House Doctors of Phoenix-Scottsdale

Arizona: Contractors
08/31/2023

1753 E Broadway Rd Suite 101-483

Tempe, AZ 85282

Please call for more details.

The professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is guaranteed for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

handyman (23)drywall (5)woodworking (3)house painting (2)garage building (2)tile installation (2)general contractors (2)interior painting (1)ceiling fan installation (1)pressure washing (1)plumbers (1)lawn care (1)

11/12/2021

Mark is very punctual and friendly handyman. He explained to me and my roommate how to put the doors in the tracks and quickly did the repair of the closet doors. He also replaced my shower cartridge and handle that I provided and let me and my roommate try turning the handle. He was patient and from our feedback was able to make the handle more easily to turn. He removed the grass and weeds very ...

Description of Work
Replacing a shower cartridge, fixing/repairing sliding closet doors, and removing grass and weeds from my yard.

Category closet systems,handyman service,lawn service,plumbing

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

08/06/2020

Sebastion went through the list of jobs to be competed in two days with me before starting and introduced me to Preston who worked two days and Wayne who worked one of the days. They immediately got to work. They were professional, and completed the items in a timely manner. They cleaned up the area they worked on. Preston was able to remove the top garage frame which was water damaged without aff...

Description of Work
Paint outdoor front doors, 2 patio door frames, 2 stoops, both sides of facia, remove and replace garage framing and trim seal match paint to house, install a flag pole holder

Category contractors,handyman service,garage builders,house painters

Cost $2,355.5

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review! I am happy that you had a great experience with House Doctors. Thanks for your business! - Jay & Kristine Scott

06/22/2020

They were friendly and worked quickly. Scheduling was done fast which was nice. I would recommend to others and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
New thermostat install, ceiling fan install, 2 light switches and door locks switched.

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you for the kind words. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. - House Doctors Team

03/20/2020

It took awhile to actually schedule a date to get the work done, but it happened and I am happy that everything I requested got fixed!

Description of Work
1: Fixed bird hole and install Bird Be Gone kit 2: Fix kitchen light 3 and 4: Stabilized and fixed two back gates

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/03/2020

Couldn't remove door from track. Improved performance with door adjustments.

Description of Work
Sliding door rollers

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I just spoke to my Field Supervisor and when the tech tried to take the door off, it was separating and he didn’t want to break the door. That would have cost a lot of money to replace. That is why fixing the wheels was the best option. Now your door works, and we didn’t have to replace the door Thanks you for giving us the opportunity to do work on your home.

02/20/2020

Terrible service from the start! Didn’t return my call, My second call stated no one returned my call. The estimate was 7 days after the walk through, He showed 1 hour earlier than appointment. And the estimate had no price or figure on it? Just Wow!

Description of Work
Basic minor repairs

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for reaching out with your experience. Joe went to see you Feb 17th, and you received your estimate on Feb 19th. Joe called and was running early, and you told him that it would be alright for him to come. From experience, people love when their appointment is earlier, versus being late. Please go back a reread your estimate. It shows 0.00 because your project i...

05/24/2018

I have very pleased with House Doctors. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Installation, Residing of Shed, Door Replacement

Work Completed On 05/20/2017

05/09/2018

All work done to my complete satisfaction. NOTE: While credit cards are accepted they add a 3% service charge on all, not just American Express. This may be a problem for some and should be clearly noted.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

05/07/2018

All work was completed in a satisfactory manner

Description of Work
Various house hold repairs

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,pressure washing,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

08/18/2017

Bottom Line? Fair pricing, good communication, on time and on budget. Rare to find. I now have them in my contact list as my go to guys for anything else in the future!

Description of Work
This was the first time I had used House Doctors. They provided repair service for a large crack in my travertine tile that ran the length of my kitchen. House Doctors came out within a few days and sent me an estimate that was very reasonable. They sent a 20+ year experienced tile guy that did such a good job you would never know the crack was ever there. So after that good experience I hired them to install gutters around the home. Again, they impressed me.

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

Handyman. Home Repairs. Bathrooms. Kitchens. Home Modifications. Ceiling Fans. Painting. Remodeling. Fences. Gutters. Tiles. Energy Efficiency. Weatherization. Deck Maintenance. Attics. Garages. Plumbing. Basements. Patios. Power Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check