Please call for more details.

House Doctors of Phoenix-Scottsdale

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

1753 E Broadway Rd Suite 101-483

Tempe, AZ 85282

The professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your

11/12/2021

Stephanie H.

Mark is very punctual and friendly handyman. He explained to me and my roommate how to put the doors in the tracks and quickly did the repair of the closet doors. He also replaced my shower cartridge and handle that I provided and let me and my roommate try turning the handle. He was patient and from our feedback was able to make the handle more easily to turn. He removed the grass and weeds very efficiently and professionally. Mark is a rock star and I will hire him again. In general, House Doctors charges on the higher end but the quality, reliability, and the two year warranty on workmanship is worth the higher cost.

Description of Work
Replacing a shower cartridge, fixing/repairing sliding closet doors, and removing grass and weeds from my yard.

Category closet systems, handyman service, lawn service, plumbing

Thank you for the compliment and choosing House Doctors for your home improvement needs. Please let us know if you need any help in the future.

02/27/2021

Cindy L.

Excellent!

Description of Work
N/A

08/06/2020

Kathy W.

Sebastion went through the list of jobs to be competed in two days with me before starting and introduced me to Preston who worked two days and Wayne who worked one of the days. They immediately got to work. They were professional, and completed the items in a timely manner. They cleaned up the area they worked on. Preston was able to remove the top garage frame which was water damaged without affecting the side frames. He good the wood for the top frame, caulked the area above the frame to protect the wood and painted the entire frame. He painted above the frame with paint that matched the stucco. He was pleasant and seem to take pride in his work. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Paint outdoor front doors, 2 patio door frames, 2 stoops, both sides of facia, remove and replace garage framing and trim seal match paint to house, install a flag pole holder

Category contractors, handyman service, garage builders, house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review! I am happy that you had a great experience with House Doctors. Thanks for your business! - Jay & Kristine Scott

06/22/2020

Eric B.

They were friendly and worked quickly. Scheduling was done fast which was nice. I would recommend to others and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
New thermostat install, ceiling fan install, 2 light switches and door locks switched.

Category handyman service

Thank you for the kind words. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. - House Doctors Team

03/20/2020

Lorraine C.

It took awhile to actually schedule a date to get the work done, but it happened and I am happy that everything I requested got fixed!

Description of Work
1: Fixed bird hole and install Bird Be Gone kit 2: Fix kitchen light 3 and 4: Stabilized and fixed two back gates

03/03/2020

Will S.

Couldn't remove door from track. Improved performance with door adjustments.

Description of Work
Sliding door rollers

Category handyman service

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I just spoke to my Field Supervisor and when the tech tried to take the door off, it was separating and he didn’t want to break the door. That would have cost a lot of money to replace. That is why fixing the wheels was the best option. Now your door works, and we didn’t have to replace the door Thanks you for giving us the opportunity to do work on your home.

02/20/2020

William S.

Terrible service from the start! Didn’t return my call, My second call stated no one returned my call. The estimate was 7 days after the walk through, He showed 1 hour earlier than appointment. And the estimate had no price or figure on it? Just Wow!

Description of Work
Basic minor repairs

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for reaching out with your experience. Joe went to see you Feb 17th, and you received your estimate on Feb 19th. Joe called and was running early, and you told him that it would be alright for him to come. From experience, people love when their appointment is earlier, versus being late. Please go back a reread your estimate. It shows 0.00 because your project is an hourly job. We can't really estimate how long it will take. It does state it right on the invoice. Did you happen to get us confused with another company that may have come out to give a quote? Thank you.

11/25/2019

Ronald K.

Great service!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you!

11/05/2019

Kristin J.

Great! Chris did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
New dryer hose installed and box built to protect it from damage.

Category handyman service

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words. Have a great Holiday season!

05/24/2018

Elgis B.

I have very pleased with House Doctors. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Installation, Residing of Shed, Door Replacement

05/09/2018

David C.

All work done to my complete satisfaction. NOTE: While credit cards are accepted they add a 3% service charge on all, not just American Express. This may be a problem for some and should be clearly noted.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall

05/07/2018

Barbara M.

All work was completed in a satisfactory manner

Description of Work
Various house hold repairs

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking

08/18/2017

brian M.

Bottom Line? Fair pricing, good communication, on time and on budget. Rare to find. I now have them in my contact list as my go to guys for anything else in the future!

Description of Work
This was the first time I had used House Doctors. They provided repair service for a large crack in my travertine tile that ran the length of my kitchen. House Doctors came out within a few days and sent me an estimate that was very reasonable. They sent a 20+ year experienced tile guy that did such a good job you would never know the crack was ever there. So after that good experience I hired them to install gutters around the home. Again, they impressed me.

08/14/2017

Ross S.

never was contacted by contractor after email request

Description of Work
water damage from roof leak repair l

Category drywall

Sorry, but you ended up in our junk email folder...thank you for bringing that to our attention. We are still responding to inquiries from the weekend (you sent yours on Sunday at noon) and it is Tuesday 7:20 a.m. We would have responded that we don't do roofing and would refer you to a licensed roofer. Please feel free to call us at 480.940.9606 if you would like a referral.

07/12/2017

Joe O.

very well. A little expensive but great work from Thomas

Description of Work
Electrical and a lot of misc work

07/07/2017

Michael G.

they were able to complete the work without any issues.

Description of Work
simple items that needed attention for a tenant I have.

04/13/2017

Robert S.

Great work!

Description of Work
Had ceiling repaired and floor around toliet repaired.

Category drywall, handyman service

04/02/2017

Linda B.

Responsible, courteous, knowledgeable and timely. Would use again!

Description of Work
Door repair

02/07/2017

Tim S.

It went fantastic! Deborah was quick to have her staff examine and recommend a repair. The final bill was exactly what the estimate was. Deborah kept me updated throughout the entire process. Quick to respond, quick to repair and answer my questions! Very professional! House Doctors of Phoenix-Scottsdale are at the top of my contact list for all of my home repairs.

Description of Work
I had a new irrigation timer box that needed watertight conduit, connector and wiring installed to get the system operational.

10/18/2016

Cindy U.

Wonderful!

Description of Work
House doctors came out to the house for two days and did everything from changing light bulbs to replacing toilet parts, to fixing the wood around our back door. They were professional, clean and did all of my overall handy man stuff. I would 100% hire them again.

Category contractors, fencing, handyman service, woodworking

08/04/2016

Shannon G.

I was very impressed with House Dortors whole process. I left a message and received a call back fairly quickly. Deborah was up front with their services and cost. Then when Mark was hung up on another job she called me to let me know he was going to be late. When Mark arrived He jumped in and got the job done. He was very professional and efficient. I recommend House Doctors.

Description of Work
Replace smoke alarm batteries, refrigerator filter, fix door and installed a new video door bell.

08/02/2016

A S.

Everything was wonderful with the House Doctors. The job done exceptionally well in a very short amount of time, and they left absolutely no mess. The handymen were extremely kind and friendly to talk with while they were working too. I felt completely safe with both men in my home, even with my two year old daughter. In addition, I loved that the estimated arrival time was only a span of on hour, rather than what some companies do when say they will send a guy anywhere from 8am to 12 pm. The handymen arrived right in their given time frame and work was started immediately. The price was fantastic for the quality of service that I received. The office staff was extremely kind and helpful too. I will (and I have) recommend House Doctors to family and friends.

Description of Work
I had four ceiling fans with lights on the same wall switch. The House Doctors came and made it possible for me to have the fans on their own switch and the lights on a separate switch.

06/17/2016

Rick H.

The crew was AWESOME!! They were on time, professional, took pride in their work

Description of Work
Lots of miscellaneous tasks - repair drywall and cracks in the garage and paint the interior of the garage, replace Malibu light transformer, repair roof trim and other things that needed repair

Category handyman service, remodeling

06/17/2016

Jake A.

It went great. Very professional and courteous from making appointment to finishing work.

Description of Work
Repair of drywall and paint part of outdoor patio roof.

05/24/2016

Alexis A.

We have used House Doctors on a number of occasions for these projects and they are great. We moved into a new home and found little jobs popping up everywhere. With little time ourselves, we called House Doctors and working with them is an absolute pleasure. Deborah in the office is great and gets back to you quickly, and they guys are on her team are great too. They are all professional, friendly and I always feel comfortable with them, even if alone. I have never had a problem with the quality of their work and if I ever wanted something done differently or touched up, they are happy to oblige my OCD nature. They are honest about their capabilities and will make sure you get the right person for the job. They are even great with my 6pack (aka 3 cats and 3 dogs). Highly recommend using House Doctors for projects big and small.

Description of Work
Installed: 6 ceiling fans, a doggie door (in-wall), heavy art, drywall patch work, TV mount, garage utility mount, flag pole.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, garage builders, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters

John Shaw Home Improvements

We are a FAMILY owned and operated 3 generation Home Improvement company, serving phx for over 50 years with the nonstop mindset of treating every home as if it was our own. We specialize in Quality Exterior/Interior Painting. We pride ourselves on our preparation which is 90% of every paint job to provide the best quality of Painting service. We don’t skip any corners. Our preparation which is top of the line performing steps in the repairs most painters don’t take the time or money to include, from our excellent stucco repairs to eliminate the scars after the property is painted, using the most advanced sealers on the market to protect surfaces from deterioration, to our top of the line wood repairs to preserve the wood from our intense sun. Even carpentry replacements where needed to garauntee the project is 100% at completion. Using the better quality Dunn Edwards or Sherwin Williams paints and yet we still are VERY competitive with our pricing. -Free Estimates -No Deposits -Warranty for all Painting

Award 2022
    Mansour Valley Painting

Mansour Valley Painting LLC strives to exhibit the highest degree of professionalism by developing innovative solutions to meet our customer’s unique needs and expectations. We pledge to always be open and fair in our dealings with our customers. We will focus on our customer's needs and earn their respect by building long-term relationships based on mutual trust and total customer satisfaction. We will at all times provide knowledgeable, convenient, on time and cheerful sales, service and installations. We honor our responsibilities as a recognized leader in the painting and protective coatings industry, by providing our employees with the highest level of technical training, safety education, and commitment to excel, while providing our highest level of service and quality assurance in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.

Offers by Mansour Valley Painting on Angi
    BLACK DIAMOND POWER WASH LLC

Black Diamond Power Wash LLC is family owned and focused on quality. We provide all types of exterior Pressure Washing and Cleaning services and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! 602-295-6300

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Arizona
    Arizona: Contractors
    08/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Handyman. Home Repairs. Bathrooms. Kitchens. Home Modifications. Ceiling Fans. Painting. Remodeling. Fences. Gutters. Tiles. Energy Efficiency. Weatherization. Deck Maintenance. Attics. Garages. Plumbing. Basements. Patios. Power Washing.