Healthy Structures Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since July 2009

1404 E Lemon St

Tempe, AZ 85281

8-25 employees. Uses subs for plumbing & electrical. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. DBA: Bill's Roofing. May contact through email. ...

02/01/2017

Steve G.

Bill designed and built an amazing new patio cover for our backyard. The design was just what we wanted and the build quality is extremely solid. The rustic feel with bold stretches of wood, corrugated roof, and custom metal work helped to turn our yard into something we've always wanted: a cozy, yet roomy, outdoor living room. We've worked with Bill before and we're glad we chose to work with him, again. He's always a pleasure to work with—and he knows what he's doing. Thanks, again, Bill!

Description of Work
Custom Patio Over

Category decks

01/12/2016

ELSIE S.

I had the best experience working with Bill Hipps and his son on this project. They and their team listened carefully and explained options to fix some leakage problems associated with the roof. They did a thorough inspection, documented with photographs so I could see without necessarily having to climb up onto the roof with Bill's son. They recommended resealing the foam roof too. I knew that maintenance task was overdue. Knowing that my immediate issue was about the parapet walls, they offered a less expensive option to metal caps that I was thinking about. This less expensive option permitted me to elect the more expensive silicon coating, which lasts a lot longer than the next lower grade product. The job was done promptly and professionally, and the site was clean when they were done. A few months later, after a rain, I noticed a leak inside. I emailed Bill of the problem, and his foreman was out the next day inspecting and fixing the problem. So far, since then, it has been dry inside when it rains. I unequivocally recommend this small, local business. They're great!

Description of Work
Repaired foam on flat roof, reworked a portion of the flat roof to improve water drainage, installed silicon coating, repaired cracks in tops of parapet walls that were resulting in leakage inside the house, installed fabric caps and coating on top of parapet walls.

Category drywall, roofing

06/22/2015

Marlene B.

It has been a long time since they did my roof, but they did an outstanding job. They went the extra mile to get the color that I wanted. And they actually replaced the fascia boards without extra cost. I had a couple of different prices and I think they were pretty good. I've recommended them to people.

Description of Work
Bill's Roofing did my roof. They replaced some of the wood and then put a second layer of wood on top of the rest of it. So I ended up with two layers of wood, new shingles and a vent built into the very top of the roof that allows the warm air to escape and keep it from getting too hot in the summer time. And they replaced a bunch of fascia boards.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, house painters, roof cleaning

03/15/2014

MariAnn H.

Well done job, professional, responsive.

Description of Work
Metal Roofing.

03/14/2014

Joseph G.

It went rather well. My roof had hail damage and insurance took care of the cost. I found Bill to be an honest and truthful man. His son also was in on everything and I enjoyed working with both. I was always able to talk to one or the other and if I left a message it was returned within minutes. The insurance really dragged their heels on the last check but Bill did not hound me for his money as he probably should have. I have also been able to reach Bill since and have always enjoyed chatting with him. His Foreman on the job was very knowledgable about roofing and easy to talk to. It was an excellant experience and I have been recomending them since. I am removing my old solar panels and will need a few spots where the pipes protrude through the roof fixed and will not even consider anyone else for it.

Description of Work
Reroofed my house.

10/17/2011

FREDERICK G.

It went very well. I was pleased. They were on time and completed the work in good order. It was high quality work and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They had to replace and did some seal coating on the flat part of the roof.

07/27/2009

George W.

The crew showed up around 8 AM on a Monday and worked around ten hours every day, including the following Sunday, until the job was finished. Workers were polite, neat, helpful, very clean and prompt, and seemed to enjoy their work. Overall a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
R & R flat roofing, repaired pitched roofing, replaced facia boards, added timber framed patio cover (15' X 12'), prepped, primed, and painted house, patio cover, carport and both sheds

Category contractors, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, house painters, sunrooms

Infinity drywall and painting LLC

We specialize in interior painting, cabinet painting, drywall, remodeling, flooring, baseboards and more! We have 20 years experience! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    Benjamin's Painting

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Remodeling - general, basements, kitchen, bathroom, sunrooms & patio enclosures.