Gleason Roofing

Founded 2021 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Proud family owned, licensed, and insured company with many qualifications in Shingle, Tile, Solar, and Flat roofs for both Commercial and Residential jobs....

Projects

Luminous Energy

Hello there! My name is Rolando. I am considered the youngest sales representative and manager in the state of Arizona for solar! We have been around for over 10+ years making our company very experienced in the solar field. We will take care of your solar needs as your time is valuable to us! If you need any assistance immediately, please call 520-603-1524 as we respond quite quickly. As always have a very sunny day!

On Point Solar Power

At On Point Solar Power, we make it easy to start saving immediately by making the switch to solar power! Our team of professional solar techs will comfortably and safely walk you through the easy steps of going solar. Reach out today for a no cost estimate on what you can expect to save!

Offers by On Point Solar Power on Angi
Spartan Roofing llc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

10/21/2021

clara R.

The price was reasonable. Went very well they did a good job. We are satisfied with the service nice job and clean on time. Everything was good.

Description of Work
They replaced the shingle roofing on my Shed.

10/21/2021

clara R.

Description of Work
They replaced the shingle roofing on my Shed.

10/15/2021

russell P.

These guys did a great job. Our roof was old and needed to be replaced. I was able to speak with the owner (Brian) several times with any questions I had throughout the process without any problem. I would recommend them to anyone and would hire them again without hesitation

Description of Work
tile roof

10/14/2021

Julio I.

The service was great, the roofers work really fast and clean. My house now looks incredibly good. Thanks Gleason Roofing.

Description of Work
shingle roof

10/14/2021

clara R.

With brand new roof my house looks gorgeous, they work very clean and neat, they helped me with the whole claim stuff. I already referred with neighbors.

Description of Work
Singles roofing replacement

09/30/2021

Bruce J.

They were professional with the estimate process.

Description of Work
Remove and store existing tile, remove and replace plywood sheeting and roofing felt, and reinstall tile.

Shingle, Tile, Foam, Coating, Solar Panel Installation for Residential, Commercial.

Solar Panel Repairs, Solar Panel Oil Repairs, Any Solar Repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available