Colletti Design

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2011

4.3

2166 E University Dr

Tempe, AZ 85281

Our company offers: Iron doors, Gates and Railings. Our products are made locally at our Tempe, AZ factory. Initial consultation and quotes are free of charge. We design, build and install all of our products....

12/29/2012

Douglas R.

Terrible experience. See comments above.

Description of Work
If you need a door fixed, don't bother to call this company. I have a custom iron door that has needed work since we moved in one year ago. There is an auto sweep at the bottom that is supposed to retract upon opening and extend when closing. It is broken and leaves a gap under the door. I called Colletti Doors and Alan came out to give us a quote. He said it was a fairly simple fix. He would install new sweeps and also help replace weatherstripping around the window. I waited months for an estimate and placed multiple calls. Finally I received a quote that shocked me. The pricing for the materials alone was astronomical and then I would pay an hourly rate on top of that for labor. In addition, the scope of the project had grown to replacing other parts that I didn't understand to be part of the project I needed. I sent a note asking if they could do any better on the pricing and asking questions about the scope. I also tried to call several times. I never received any response and after many months of trying to reach them I decided to move on. So I talked to a contractor friend who recommended I call the same company but speak with the owner Scott. The owner was very nice and said he could help me. He then asked Alan to contact me again. I received an e-mail from Alan saying he would get back to me about materials and the labor had gone up since the last estimate. Since I would have paid the lower amount had he responded to me earlier I asked if they could give me the lower rate and he said he could. But then I never heard back again from them. I called Scott several times without any response. After months again, I finally received an e-mail saying they couldn't help me since they are door manufacturers and don't fix doors. So after about six months of waiting on these people after they agreed to help me, they never followed through. Will not call them again for any of my reonovation or building projects and do not recommend them to anyone.

Category doors

01/18/2011

Isabelle L.

They were pretty responsive and always returned phone calls. They seemed fairly well organized and showed up when they said they would. The job went as promised. They could have done a little better on the finish work. We had to have them come back to do some more of the detail so they weren't super good on the detail work but to be fair to them they actually used another contractor to do it. The finish work needed troubleshooting but they were responsive to that and came back and did the work the way we wanted it done.

Description of Work
We used Colletti Design to make a wrought iron entry door and build the frame. They also removed the old door.

Category woodworking, wrought iron, doors

Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do.

Glasstopia, LLC

Glasstopia LLC is your friendly local Glass shop. We are Arizona's leader in glass installation. Glasstopia LLC was founded with the principles our customers deserve the best from us. This is treating our customers as we would our own family, minimizing the process of order and installation, being efficient and clean during the installation process, and of course GREAT PRICING. We specialize in Broken Glass Replacement, Complete Window Replacement, Glass Shower Enclosures, Mirrors, Solar Screens, and all your Custom Glass needs. Please contact us with any questions regarding your Glass needs, we look forward to being your forever glass company.

Five Star Glazing llc

We specialize in services including: Shower Doors, Mirrors, Window Repair, Window Replacement, Sliding Glass Door Repair, Table Tops, Screens, Custom Glass, Skylight Repair, and Commercial Service. Our #1 Goal is to go above and beyond to give a Five Star service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential and Commercial Wrought Iron Doors, Iron Driveway Gates and Iron Railings, Iron Fencing and Iron Hardware.

Wood Doors, Screen Doors, Garage Doors, Door and Window repairs.