Brightnshine

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2004

2029 E Howe Ave

Tempe, AZ 85281

window cleaning,screens&tracks inc.sunscreens free uv protection.pressure-power wash house,driveways etc.gutter cleaning.owner operated no subs....

11/16/2011

HEIDI R.

The owner arrived on scheduled time and spent the day at hour home cleaning all the windows. The windows were all spotless after she was done. We have her come every year to our home, she is very prompt and always does a very wonderful job.

Description of Work
We had al of our windows cleaned for our 4800 sq ft home.

10/30/2011

Paula K.

Very well. Anna is on time, thorough and reasonably priced. I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Washed all windows in and out, took down and cleaned screens.

10/24/2011

Kim F.

They were on my list to call them today or tomorrow to reschedule. They did a phenomenal job. They were very particular about cleaning the windows. I particularly liked their thoroughness. I find that most people that I bring to do any type of cleaning work aren’t as thorough as I would be, and they were. I didn’t do any price shopping and so I haven’t compared their prices to anyone else to find anything better. The price I paid was worth the value. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Bright N Shine for window cleaning. I last used their services probably about a year ago. They cleaned the inside and outside of my windows. They cleaned not just the glass but also the other portions too.

11/15/2010

karen F.

She was very thorough and very detail oriented. She spent extra time cleaning a window that had water stains from the sprinkling system Highly recommend her!

Description of Work
She washed my windows and screens inside and out.

11/19/2008

JOANN L.

She's German and speaks with a heavy accent. She is always prompt and she doesn't take forever to do the work. I think she is absolutely wonderful. I will continue to use her in the future.

Description of Work
I have used her for two years now. I have a large home with hundreds of small paned windows. She cleans these inside and out, she takes my screens down and washes them, as well as my outdoor lights on the side of my garage. I have a high entrance way and she cleans the lights there and also my chandeliers. She comes out twice a year for this.

03/13/2008

Marti D.

Anna carefully cleaned all my windows, took off and cleaned each screen, and wiped down the window sills.

Description of Work
Anna was prompt and methodical. She takes pride in her work and did an excellent job cleaning my windows!

01/25/2008

BEVERLY F.

We questioned one window at the time of the estimate, but when I was pulling the shutters back today I recognized that she didn't clean one of the windows. I called and discussed that with the owner and she said that she didn't clean the window because it wasn't a screen.

Description of Work
They were scheduled to wash all the screens and windows on my residence.

12/05/2007

YVONNE H.

Wonderful!

Description of Work
Anna, cleaned windows, screens, frames, sills, etc. She is excellent. She is on time, thorough and picks up everything after she finishes. I would use her again and plan to keep her information in my in box.

12/03/2007

barbara O.

I thought she was well priced. We have a two story house so it was a lot of work. She came out and gave me an estimate exactly when she said she would and she came back to do the work exactly when she said would. Even though it was rainy she still did the work. She did the inside windows and the tracks and came back on Sunday to finish up. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
She washed all my windows inside and out and even did the tracks. She also came back on Sunday to finish.

11/20/2007

Joyce S.

Very well. The job was harder than Anna expected (windows & screens were much dirtier than anticipated) but the results were exceptional. Everything was spotless.

Description of Work
Washed all screens and windows.

06/29/2007

MARK L.

They came out on time and did the work well. My wife had chosen them and she was pleased. The woman who came out cleaned the windows and got the overspray off them, from recent painting of the house. My wife, had the woman put us on the calendar for another cleaning in six months.

Description of Work
We had the second story windows on the house cleaned. I had thought about buying a ladder to do it myself, but my wife wanted me on the ground.

06/28/2007

DIANA J.

I'm very pleased with my dealings with Anna. She worked with me on my somewhat crazy schedule, including some extra driving for her, and the windows look wonderful and a few of them were NOT easy to access!

Description of Work
Anna cleaned 20+ windows, on two stories, plus all their shade screens.

03/30/2007

JENNIFER D.

I called Anna on Tuesday and she came out to give me an estimate the same day! We scheduled the service for Friday of that same week. We had to reschedule because of rain but Anna rescheduled our appointment for Friday of the following week. She showed up right on time and got to work immediately. She was here all day and did a tremendous job! My windows are nice and sparkling clean and the screens are on and we are now ready for summer. I would highly recommend Anna to anyone. She is a true professional and I will be having her back twice a year to take care of my windows. She is super!

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows on a 2,700 square foot home and cleaned and replaced sunscreens.

10/05/2006

MARI F.

SHE DROVE A GREAT DISTANCE TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY WINDOWS. SHE WAS JUST LOVELY, BUT THE PROJECT WAS BEYOND HER CAPABILITIES. I WOULD HAVE HIRED HER HOWEVER IN A SECOND COULD SHE HAVE DONE THE JOB. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW IMPRESSED I WAS WITH HER AND HER PROFESSIONALISM. ABSOLUTELY EXTRAORDINARY.

Description of Work
I HAD HER OUT TO GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE ON CLEANING MY WINDOWS.

01/13/2006

KATHERINE H.

She came to my home the day after my initial call to provide an estimate, which was $125. I called her later the same day to confirm an appointment we had tentatively scheduled for the following week. She performed the window cleaning on Thursday, January 12. She was very polite and, given the number of windows in our home and the inconvenience to reach at least three elevated windows, I consider the service to be reasonably priced. I greatly appreciate her pointing out to me a bedroom window that was missing siding on two sides and a living room window that had water damage between the panes. My husband and I are seriously considering using her for our monthly home cleaning. We will call her again in roughly 12 months to clean the windows again.

Description of Work
Anne cleaned the inside and outside of all of my home's windows. She cleaned the screens and window tracks. She supplied all of the cleaning materials, including two heights of ladders.

12/10/2005

CHRISTINA Z.

Anna is pleasant and was on time on both visits. She is reliable and did a good job. I would have her back in my home again.

Description of Work
Anna cleaned the windows of my 1700 square foot home. She and her assistant also cleaned my home for approximately 2 hours. Her rate is $20 per hour for house cleaning.

01/04/2005

MARY H.

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. I CAN DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER.

Description of Work
HER ESTIMATE WAS $220. BUT I ADDED $30. BECAUSE THE JOB TOOK HER LONGER THAN SHE HAD THOUGHT IT WOULD. VERY PERSONABLE LADY AND SHE DID A GREAT JOB.

08/12/2004

MARALYN P.

SHE WAS ON TIME, REASONABLY PRICED AND VERY THOROUGH.

Description of Work
SHE WASHED WINDOWS AND SCREENS. INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR. DID A GREAT JOB OF PUTTING SCREEN BACK CORRECTLY, WITHOUT BREAKING ANYTHING.

Pain in the Glass

Pain in the Glass performs professional and quality window cleaning at affordable rates for both your residential and commercial needs. We also clean more than just windows, we clean sunscreens, shower glass, blinds and more! All of our services come with our two week rain guarantee! No one does higher quality work or has a better guarantee than us! So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today to get your windows cleaned and sparkling again!

Offers by Pain in the Glass on Angi
    HomeShine

Here at HomeShine, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in Window Cleaning and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We help give homeowners a sense of pride and love for their home again and look forward to earning your business. Phoenix top-rated window cleaning company.

Offers by HomeShine on Angi
    BLACK DIAMOND POWER WASH LLC

Black Diamond Power Wash LLC is family owned and focused on quality. We provide all types of exterior Pressure Washing and Cleaning services and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! 602-295-6300

windows in&out tracks brushed&washed out.sunscreens free uv protection.gutters cleaned out and checked for clear drainage.power/pressure washing