Arbor Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

Arbor Care's Certified Arborists have been certified by the International Society of Arboriculture. A Certified Arborist is someone who has studied the science of planting and tree care. Our professionals at Arbor Care are dedicated to giving you the utmost convenience. Whether your tree needs be trimmed neat and tidy or you need your tree removed completely, Arbor Care's experienced crew is ready to handle any task as efficiently and thoroughly as possible. Arbor Care is a family-owned company that has provided professional, quality tree care to Phoenix and surrounding cities since 1997. Arbor Care's enthusiastic crews are around to help you with anything tree related with ease....

Your cleaning partner LLC

Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ Your Cleaning Partner, LLC readily provides office cleaning, window cleaning, power washing, and other janitorial services to all of Arizona. We provide unsurpassed office cleaning and maintenance services through active management and outstanding quality control measures. We understand just how important superior maintenance is to you, your customers, and your employees.

Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC

We specialize in property enhancement services to better protect your investment through pressure washing and cleaning Heavy Equipment and Machinery, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing, House Washing - sidings, roofs, driveways, Deck and Fence Washing and Sealing, Fleet Washing, Commercial Building Washing - store fronts, sidewalks, Grocery Store Cleaning and Sanitation, Thermal Reactive Sealant. We have state of the art equipment and only use environmentally safe products. We are a family and veteran owned company with certified and trained staff.

Offers by Prestige Pressure Washing AZ LLC on Angi
Vincent's Landscaping

Complete Front and Backyard Landscaping Tree and Bush trimming, Grass mowing, Weed control, Rock installation, Sod installation, Trouble shooting water system, Installing and transplanting trees, Stump removals, Complete cleanups, Trash removals to waste field, New sprinkler system installs and service, demolition & concrete demolition, water leaks etc. At an economical price! We would love to do your service!!

02/05/2019

I received a recommendation from an HOA to contact Arbor Care. At first I was hesitant because of where the recommendation came from, but the second I spoke with Burt, I knew I'd be in good hands. Burt came out the next day to survey my yard and give me a quote. I'd already looked at Angie's List to get an idea of how much these types of services cost. Arbor Care's prices aren't the cheapest, but ...

Description of Work
Two Large Eucalyptus Trees Removed--No Mess, No Fuss

09/03/2018

Absolutely satisfied in every way. Full day of work and the 5 person team lead by Samuel was professional and comptent. I’ve used several tree services, but none were as good as Arbor Care in the amount of work they did during the 7-8 hours. Will not use anyone else again and highly recommend Arbor Care.

Description of Work
Trees trimed and removed

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with your service! We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business.

06/19/2018

Arbor Care was one of five companies that gave us an estimate. They were the least expensive. They showed up on time for the estimate and the day of the job. They finished very quickly, just half a day - removed two very large sissoo trees and ground the stumps below the ground. They also trimmed two of our palm trees, one of which hadn't been trimmed in years, and is right next to our pool - ther...

Description of Work
Removed two large trees, and trimmed two other palm trees.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business!

06/11/2018

Arbor Care was responsive, professional, and performed the service on time at a fair cost. Have used them before, and will use them again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!

12/19/2017

A+++++. On time, completed job. Cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
I used Arbor Care to trim and thin out trees as well as remove trees and grind stumps. And, I'll use them anytime I want something done related to trees. Arbor Care is a terrific company.

Category tree service

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Tree Service, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Fertilization, Plant Health, Plant Disease Diagnosis, Cabling & Bracing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express