Arbor Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

5235 S Kyrene

Tempe, AZ 85283

Arbor Care's Certified Arborists have been certified by the International Society of Arboriculture. A Certified Arborist is someone who has studied the science of planting and tree care. Our professionals at Arbor Care are dedicated to giving you the utmost convenience. Whether your tree needs be trimmed neat and tidy or you need your tree removed completely, Arbor Care's experienced crew is ready to handle any task as efficiently and thoroughly as possible. Arbor Care is a family-owned company that has provided professional, quality tree care to Phoenix and surrounding cities since 1997. Arbor Care's enthusiastic crews are around to help you with anything tree related with ease....

02/05/2019

Toni A.

I received a recommendation from an HOA to contact Arbor Care. At first I was hesitant because of where the recommendation came from, but the second I spoke with Burt, I knew I'd be in good hands. Burt came out the next day to survey my yard and give me a quote. I'd already looked at Angie's List to get an idea of how much these types of services cost. Arbor Care's prices aren't the cheapest, but this is not the kind of job for amateurs. You want a company with experienced workers. People who are insured and bonded. Art and his team arrived on time and were beyond professional. Everyone was pleasant and worked hard. The whole process was like a fine oiled machine. They cleaned up after themselves and it doesn't even look like I ever had huge trees in my yard. I cannot recommend them enough. They are fantastic!!! If I ever need anymore tree work done, I will not hesitate to hire them.

Description of Work
Two Large Eucalyptus Trees Removed--No Mess, No Fuss

09/03/2018

Jesse C.

Absolutely satisfied in every way. Full day of work and the 5 person team lead by Samuel was professional and comptent. I’ve used several tree services, but none were as good as Arbor Care in the amount of work they did during the 7-8 hours. Will not use anyone else again and highly recommend Arbor Care.

Description of Work
Trees trimed and removed

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with your service! We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business.

06/19/2018

Seann O.

Arbor Care was one of five companies that gave us an estimate. They were the least expensive. They showed up on time for the estimate and the day of the job. They finished very quickly, just half a day - removed two very large sissoo trees and ground the stumps below the ground. They also trimmed two of our palm trees, one of which hadn't been trimmed in years, and is right next to our pool - there was some mess in the pool that I had to clean up, which they warned us might happen; then they broke a couple branches in our rose bushes. These were my only minor complaints. Otherwise they were great, and for a great price.

Description of Work
Removed two large trees, and trimmed two other palm trees.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business!

06/11/2018

Robert S.

Arbor Care was responsive, professional, and performed the service on time at a fair cost. Have used them before, and will use them again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day!

04/23/2018

Roger H.

went well. trees look fine.

Description of Work
trim trees

Category tree service

We are pleased you are happy with your service. Have a wonderful day!

12/19/2017

Irwin S.

A+++++. On time, completed job. Cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
I used Arbor Care to trim and thin out trees as well as remove trees and grind stumps. And, I'll use them anytime I want something done related to trees. Arbor Care is a terrific company.

Category tree service

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you.

12/13/2017

Peter L.

The tree service was fine. However they damaged the opening mechanism on my rear gate as part of the work and refused to take responsibility for it. In addition the person i spoke to at their office didn't seem to think it was a big deal that his crew had decided the best course of action to be able to get the trees out was to bend back the opening mechanism rather then carrying the trees out the front, throwing them over the back wall into their trailer or cutting off the padlock which i'd given them permission to do.

Description of Work
They removed a tree and trimmed back 3 others

Category tree service

Hello, we are just now seeing your review somehow. We apologize in advance for your experience and would love to make this right. The owner will be calling you to discuss the issue. Thank you.

11/07/2017

Emily E.

Our experience with Arbor Care was seamless. Great customer service, prompt scheduling, professional personnel, and great pricing! We would definitely use Arbor Care again.

Description of Work
Removal of a large ash tree (including stump grinding) whose roots were destroying our fence

Category tree service

Thank you for you kind review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/18/2017

Clarisse S.

They confirmed it was dead, and they took it out a week later for a good price.

Description of Work
Our pine tree looked dead, so we had them come over to evaluate it.

Category tree service

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you.

08/22/2017

Jill D.

I was extremely impressed with the care they took on getting these trees out without damaging my roof. They also cleaned up the area very well and by the time they left I could barely tell there had ever been trees there. And the price was extremely reasonable, much less than I expected. Will definitely use them again if ever needed.

Description of Work
Arbor Care removed three very large ficus trees from my side yard, they were hanging all over my roof and my neighbor's roof as well.

Category tree service

We are so happy you are pleased with your service! We appreciate your business!

07/10/2017

Joseph H.

The team was punctual and finished the work in two hours, an astounding fast work.

Description of Work
We had Arbor Care / Treewise cut down two full grown Tippu trees and one small Ficus tree. They removed the trees and ground the stumps below grade. They also crown thinned and balanced four other trees.

Category tree service

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure doing business with you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

06/14/2017

Keri B.

Jay was very efficient and showed up that week for the service. Great price for everything that went into the process. Very impressed,I will definitely use this company again for future lawn/yard work.

Description of Work
I had a 30ft dead oak tree hanging over the back of my house that needed to be cut down before hurricane season started.

04/07/2017

Kaume D.

Excellent, Jeremy took his time to make sure everything was done as asked. After he was done, I decided to have him come out on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Several trees cut back, bushes were trimmed, loads of leaves cleaned of property and palm trees cleaned up.

03/09/2017

James F.

Their bid was slightly higher than what I had paid another tree service in the past, but their representative, Burt, seemed much more knowledgeable, and that other service had damaged a fence. They came promptly -- actually a little early -- and Samuel carefully explained everything. They did very professional, careful work, and even threw in a couple of minor tasks that were not part of the bid. I was particularly impressed by how they protected my new pool deck from their heavier equipment by spreading tarps. Their clean-up was perfect. Well, almost. After they left, my neighbor from across the alley came to tell me that one of the branches that had been cut during the bottle tree removal had fallen into the top of another tree in my yard. From my yard it was almost impossible to see. I called them back and they came promptly and cheerfully to get that taken care of and even did more clean up. If you judge people by how they take care of a mistake, these folks are tops. The entire crew was very pleasant to work with. I will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
I had two small palm trees, one large bottle tree, and one large pine tree removed, all with the stump grinding. I also had two other large bottle trees, two very tall fan palms, and a medium size ficus tree trimmed.

02/04/2017

Cortnie P.

Excellent everything was done exactly how I was told it would be done in a very professional manor, he was very polite and well mannered. I will recommend Jeremy to anyone seeking a professional and experienced arbor care specialist. My property looks amazing now and so do my pavers!

Description of Work
Total landscaping of my property, planted multiple plants and palm trees, as well as cut down 3 pre existing trees on my property, pressure cleaned my pavers and sealed them and hired him to take care of my lawn weekly

01/23/2017

kyle S.

it always looks nice. the bushes are always evenly trimmed also.

Description of Work
i have my yard mowed every other week, i also have my bushes trimmed.

06/30/2016

Diana M.

AMAZING!! Arbor Care is THE PLACE TO GO FOR TREE TRIMMING!! They are TRUE TREE PROFESSIONALS and there is a TRAINED ARBORIST ON YOUR JOB!! Howard is incredibly knowledgeable and he and his team did an outstanding job!! It is hard to find the combination of knowledgeable, good customer service, great clean up, and friendly people all in one....but they were all of the above. My trees look AWESOME!! I had no idea how Mesquites were actually suppose to look when trimmed properly. If everything I have already said isn't enough, they were the least expensive of the 3 quotes I received. I would highly recommend saving yourself the time researching and getting multiple quotes like I did, just call Arbor Care, you will be happy you did!! Thank you so much Howard for your dedication to taking such pride in your work and thank you for having such a wonderful team too!! Thank you Burt for answering all my questions up front when I received your quote! I truly appreciate Arbor Care and Howard, you will be the only one trimming my trees from now on. Thank you, your new loyal customer!!

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 Mesquite trees

06/15/2016

Beau H.

It's a little difficult for me to explain how incredible Arbor Care is. My girlfriend and I met one of their arborists (Jake) at the AZ Home & Garden Show...he was friendly, knowledgeable, and very passionate about all things trees. We decided to give them a call to remove a massive pine tree in the front yard of our new house (80' plus). It was a shame we had to remove it, but it was a disaster waiting to happen...it blocked half of the driveway and was way too close to the house (and the neighbor's house). A few companies came out to provide estimates, and they were all within the expected range. Arbor Care's estimate was slightly more expensive, but they matched price of the lowest estimate! Luckily, the tree was in the front yard and easily accessible, which provided some wiggle room on the price. The 4 person crew arrived around 7:30 AM and got straight to work. Watching them take down and clean up such a massive tree was a sight to behold...I was completely blown away. These guys are FAST and EFFICIENT. Their process was very streamlined...branches would drop, guys below would clear, skid loader would get the rest. When the top of the tree was gone, the tree was felled into the street and they WENT TO WORK! In about 5 minutes, the trunk was already quartered and the road was cleared for cars to go by. The only thing left was the stump grinder and then clean up. They did an amazing job cleaning up the property, and they cleared out by 1:30 or 2:00...the yard looked better than it did before the tree was removed. I was expecting it to be a 2 day job, and it was done in half a day. The owner came by the house later that day to make sure we were happy with the work...unexpected, but appreciated. We highly recommend Arbor Care for tree care and/or removal...they are a top notch business with great customer service, and this is the only company we'll be using in the future. We're looking forward to scheduling one of the arborists to come out and help us decide on some more practical trees for the front and back yards.

Description of Work
Removed massive pine tree from front yard.

03/14/2016

Leslie K.

Very well. They listened to what I wanted done and now, and did it.

Description of Work
Tree thinning and shaping, plus soil conditioning and fertilizing.

Category tree service

Thanks for the great review . hope we can work for you again.

10/28/2015

susan O.

It went very well with trees being trimmed and shaped, they cleaned up the area and beyond with no extra charge, their friendly knowledgeable crew was fabulous

Description of Work
Arbor Care management was fabulous and made sure the job I contracted for was completed to our satisfaction.. would definitely recommend the service

Category tree service

What a great customer! Thank you so much for the work and we hope to see you soon. Nate

03/26/2014

Diana E.

The tree was right in the middle of a small area in the front yard that is surrounded by my home on 3 sides a pool on one side and my neighbors home on the other. The tree was over 3 stories high and the root system was causing havoc on all 4 sides. They brought a team out here and and had the tree down in 2 days. Unbelievable. They took everything away and the yard looked great. We are using them again to remove a palm next week that is in the way of fixing some sewer lines.

Description of Work
Removed a very large Ficus and ground stump.

Category tree service

Thanks for the review [Member name removed], We really appreciate the chance to work with you. Please let us know if you ever have questions about your trees. Jerry

11/08/2012

TIMI R.

On time, reasonably priced, employees professional and friendly. Did great job on palms and a thorough clean-up.

Description of Work
Trimmed all palm trees on property, approximately 23 trees.

Hi [Member name removed], Thanks for the review. We really appreciate it. Jerry

08/09/2012

Michael R.

My renter called telling me we had a downed tree on the property from winds and storms, I googled tree service, storm damage in Chandler and found Arbor Care on the front page. I called three company's and found Arbor Care was the only one willing to tackle the problem next day. Patrick and his crew showed up the next morning (just like he said he would) removed the down tree and even cut back a couple more trees that were close to the house and would have needed service in the next few months. Patrick and his team were professional, curtious and completed the work fast and efficient. I would recommend Arbor Care to anyone needing tree or landscape service in the future.

Description of Work
I had a large tree downed by storm damage that needed to be removed. Also had other trees on the property that needed trimming.

08/08/2008

Kate K.

They were very kind about moving our appointment up so that we didn't have to wait that long. One of the things I really like was that the manager was actually there with his crew doing work with them as well. They also were kind enough to remove a few bothersome branches for my neighbor at no extra charge, they really go the extra mile.

Description of Work
ARBOR CARE came and removed a broken 40 ft. Palaverti tree that had broken in half in a storm and was blocking my neighbors side door. They also removed the stump from my yard.

Category tree service

Thanks for the kind words Member, we look forward to servicing you again in the future.

07/24/2006

WE WERE VERY HAPPY HOW THEY DID THE WORK. THEY DID GREAT GETTING ALL THE BRANCHES REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY AND CLEANING UP ALL THE BRANCHES. THIS WAS DONE IN TIMELY MATTER.

Description of Work
THEY TOPPED 3 OF OUR TREES AND CUT DOWN 2 TREES. THEY ALSO PLANTED 3 TREES.

Category tree service

Thanks Member, we look forward to helping out in any way we can in the future.