AHR Mechanical Services

Founded 1966 • With Angi since October 2005

2009 E 5th Street, #9

Tempe, AZ 85281

Non-commissioned based heating and air conditioning company, family owned & operated since 1966. License number 207528, 12 employees, uses subs for crane service, charges a flat rate, no travel charges....

04/12/2022

Kelly K.

OUTSTANDING !!! Josh arrived at the specified time and he was very professional, courteous and efficient. My AC is 16 years old so it needed a lot of work. I was quoted a price of $1045.00 when I made the appointment and that is what I payed. I believe the service was worth it. I will hire AHR Mechanical again if and when my Trane AC breaks down. Thank You AHR Mechanical Services.

Description of Work
My Trane AC needed extensive tune up and cleaning.

04/09/2018

Steven S.

1st day - no call, no show. Follow up call found that the individual got caught handing an issue at another job site. Re-scheduled appointment. 2nd day, 2.5hrs after the scheduled appointment, got a phone call that the technician was on their way. Called the office and spoke to a friendly receptionist and cancelled the replacement quote request.

Description of Work
Requested a quote for an heat pump replacement and scheduled a tech to come onsite.

01/31/2017

Tricia F.

The two man crew (led by Juan) arrived on time, put on their booties and got to work. We went through the whole house so they could see all returns and outflow vents. They explained what they were going to do and began their work. They took pictures during their work and showed them to me as they progressed through the house. In about 4 hours they finished the job, cleaned up where they had left dust or debris, explained everything they had done, explained all the charges that were already gone over and left the house. Great, experience, very professional.

Description of Work
I received an estimate for cleaning our heating/cooling ductwork during a free inspection the company offers. My husband and I had noticed quite a bit more dust in the house, the estimate was reasonable and we decided to do schedule it a few weeks later.

01/23/2017

Chuck P.

Took two days...just as they said. Completed on time and within agreed to price. Very clean. Communicated progress. Trained us on new thermostats. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced two central a/c units.

10/06/2016

Noreen F.

3-4 years ago had both heat pumps replaced due to age and had AHR do the work--top notch.

Description of Work
I have used this company for over 15 years and they have always been professional, knowledgeable and very prompt. They service both my heat pumps twice a year and have always come within 24 hrs if an emergency arose. I think they really care about their customers and their employees. I like the fact that they do not work on a commission basis with their employees which is why I left my former A/C company years ago.

Category auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/23/2016

Ethan L.

The inspection and repair all went fine. The technician was diligent and careful about his work and got my AC system running again.

Description of Work
AC inspection and repair

01/22/2016

Ron K.

They came and did a tune up. I told them that the unit was making a lot of noise. He explained that it was the fan that was out of wack. I asked him if he could balance it and he told me that I needed a new one. Another guy came out and installed the fan. The unit was still making the noise. He told me that I needed to get a new unit because my unit was an old unit. I felt like he it was a bait and switch. UPDATE: 01/27/2016 Once they saw my negative review they contacted me and offered to fix the work or give me a refund and I had them come out and fix the work and they did a good job.

Description of Work
The came out for a regular service for my air conditioning unit.

11/12/2015

Joan M.

It went great! We have been using this company for the past few years and have had excellent service! They are prompt, professional, thorough - they also replaced our heating, a/c plus water heater a couple of years ago. I would definitely recommend AHR for all heating/ac/hot water heater needs - - also recommend Adam Theirel as the service tech! He's very knowledgeable and does a super job!!

Description of Work
Fall check-up of 2 heating systems - -

10/25/2015

Nicole S.

We have been using AHR for many years and have found their service beyond exceptional! We recently had them replace our entire HVAC system and it works like a dream! They also just came out to do our bi-yearly checkup and, as usual, were prompt and professional. When AHR says they will show up between 8:00 and 9:00, they do. Our service professional is Adam and he is extremely knowledgeable and has always gone above and beyond in taking care of us and our system. In fact, we are so confident in their skill that we recently recommended them to one of our friends. Our friends called AHR in the morning and before the end of the day AHR fixed their problem for hundreds less than a competitor had quoted. Our friends were thrilled with their service and couldn't stop thanking us! If you are looking for the best service in town, don't hesitate to call AHR!

Description of Work
Did routine bi-yearly service of our HVAC. They also recently installed an entire new system for us.

Category auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/18/2015

Connie D.

I purchased a Big Deal for one unit and also paid an additional cost for an additional unit. They did an excellent job! I am switching from an old company this company for any future services. A+ work

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $29 for an HVAC Service Call and 30-Minute

BRIDWELL AUTOMOTIVE CENTER

**We want to provide you with a personal quote! Please call us at our shop.** We are a family owned business since 1970 with expertise in both foreign and domestic automotive repair. Bridwell Automotive Center offers great service at affordable rates. All of our technicians are ASE Master Certified and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We are also rated as one of the Top 65 Automotive Repair Shops in the Metropolitan Phoenix area by Mark Salem, "The TV 3 Car Guy". At Bridwell Automotive Center, we are very proud of our reputation as one of the best auto repair shops in Scottsdale, AZ and metro Phoenix, AZ. We strive to have great customer service and continually take strides to make all of our customers happy each and every time we see them. We look forward to working with you and your automobile in the very near future. Tow Truck for: We service Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the surrounding cities.

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

Shadow Mountain Auto Repair

Additional web addresses - www.ethicalaz.com/gravytrainheavyindustriescorp.

Auto Service
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential HVAC equipment sales. Service on all makes, air balancing, duct systems, duct cleaning, Aeroseal duct sealing, diagnostics