AFFORDABLE FLOORS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

Flooring Quality Sales and Installation, Accept Visa, Master Card and Discover...

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi

01/20/2015

They were very responsive and provided a bid in rapid time. We discussed the tile we wanted and Pierre said he would bring by some samples for us to choose from. Shortly he called and said he had a tile he thought we would love and could he drop by and show it to us. It was perfect (what an eye for color). As soon as the tile arrived, he scheduled. He completed the work in about 1 day and 2 hours....

Description of Work
Affordable removed previous flooring, removed and reinstalled a commode and installed new 18 inch tiles in a half bath and laundry room. This included tiles, materials and labor.

06/29/2014

I am a disabled senior citizen. The owners and workers at Affordable Floors were wonderful. Warm, friendly, and very professional. They also beat several other floor companies' pricing. Being on a very limited income, their very reasonable price was great. Without their pricing, I could not have had my new floors put in. I rescue dogs and cats and carpeting was not an option for me. The ceramic ti...

Description of Work
Affordable Floors was absolutely wonderful. They pulled up the carpet and pad in six rooms in my home and installed beautiful ceramic floor tile. The owners and the workers treated me like a member of their own family. I would recommend them to everyone who needs new floors.

Category flooring contractor

11/14/2013

Very good, overall. Danny is a great guy!

Description of Work
Installed stone on counter, and floor.

10/29/2013

This is the second job we hired affordable floors for. They did such a phenomenal job the first time we purchased tile and services from them to complete all the flooring in our home. The entire experience went very well from the very first time we set foot in the store all the way throughout the installation and clean up process.

Description of Work
provided professional advice and suggested appropriate tile for our home. provided quality, and I repeat, High quality service and installation of all tile.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Full Service, Installation and Sales for: Carpet, Laminate, Wood, Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, Travertine Tile, Marble Tile, Granite Tile

Ask For Details