Sink or Swim Pool Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

Maintaining a swimming pool can be a lot of work, which is why a lot of busy homeowners decide to outsource it to professional pool cleaning services. Sink or Swim wants you to enjoy your pool. Leave the hard work to us!! Contact Mike to get your Quote! 623-225-6742 Residential or Commercial!...

ASP - America's Swimming Pool Co.

ASP, The nation's largest swimming pool maintenance and repair company, wants to be your trusted pool professional. Each of our franchise owners maintains a strong dedication to their customers, which has helped us establish a reputation that is second to none in the swimming pool industry. Our success is firmly rooted in our founder's belief that providing exceptional service is our number one priority, no matter the circumstance. Since 2002, this principle has been embraced by each location that operates in the Country to this very day.

Phoenix Pro Pool

Professional, Friendly, Family owned Swimming Pool Cleaning Service and Repair company, located in the West Valley. We offer weekly cleaning service with no hidden fees. Available customer service 7 days a week. Discounts on all repair work, and customer referral program available to save even more! Call us today - we are happy to help!

Erwin Pool Care

Professional Pool Services - ***LOW RATES*** *Weekly (All year round) *Bi-weekly (Nov-March Only) *Full Service with basic chemicals included. *Filter Cleaning or replacement of elements (Cartridge or DE) *Green to Clean Interior Finish Clean Up, including: *Acid Washes *Chlorine Rinses *Pressure Wash *Pool Draining *Tile Clean Areas of service is Valley-wide Please call, text or email Chad! Erwin Pool Care LLC License#22443490 ROC#323431

03/18/2016

GEORGE V.

He comes every Tuesday. I pay $70 per month. I would use them again in future. I have a contract with them. He makes a mess sometimes. He is not very neat. He does a good job on the pool and the pool looks great but he is just not neat. He doesn't always follow my directions which I find a little bit annoying. I am happy with him. He is a good guy to work with. If something is wrong, he tells me. He has had someone else come out and do repair work. He doesn't do repair work all by himself. In a way that is good. He brings someone else and then I get an estimate from them. I can always decide whether I want to fix it myself or let them do it. It is working out very well. I am happy with them.

Description of Work
I use Sink or Swim Pool Services for pool maintenance.

06/11/2015

Rickey S.

06/04/2015

James C.

08/12/2014

James C.

Description of Work
Excellent service. On-time, well done at a reasonable rate. Pool has never looked better.

06/11/2014

GEORGE V.

I am usually not home while he does the service. He is very reliable and does a good job. He is sometimes messy, but after addressing the issue he has not been so messy lately. Scheduling is very easy and I leave it to his convenience.

Description of Work
He comes once a week to clean the pool. Once a month he will also clean the filter.

04/09/2013

Tricia B.

I have used several different companies in the past for weekly service on my pool and have had one problem after another. I finally found Mike @ Sink of Swim and I couldn't be happier! My pool is always sparkling clean and he responds immediately to any concerns I have. He is prompt and always professional and keeps me informed of what he is doing or what needs to be done. I have open communication with him and he is always willing to address any concerns I might have. I am going to continue to my service with him indefinitely and HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced service provider that is reliable and dependable. Complete satisfaction!!!

Description of Work
Weekly pool servicing

Sink or Swim Pool Services