Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2016

Surprise, AZ 85374

Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is an owner/operated company. I have been cleaning carpets and air ducts for 35 years now, let me show you how our attention to detail will keep you coming back for years to come! I use all green products that are pet and child safe. Call me today for a free estimate!...

10/12/2017

shari O.

Two excellent young men, Max-Anthony they did what they promise and then some. Highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Tile floors cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

09/28/2017

Michael R.

Went very well, fast but thorough. I would recommend this company to everyone. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Just a note. I am not a relative nor an employee of this company. Just a happy client. I wanted to give a 5 STAR rating for great work. My wife and I built a home here in Buckeye, AZ 11 years ago. We needed to get our tile floors and AC ducts cleaned. We were shocked at how much better our floors looked after Max and his crew finished. The floors looked better then when they were new. Very pleased... I had an expensive carpet cleaned that my two adopted rescue puppies had pee'd all over. I was ready to throw it out but Max said he could clean it like new. He wasn't kidding, it's came out better then when we bought it. He was familiar with chemicals to be used for urine removal. It worked. Then they cleaned out our AC duct works and my wife's allergies and headaches went away. 1st time we had the AC cleaned and it made all the difference in the world. No more dust (which we get a lot out here in the Phoenix desert. Big difference... I would recommend this company to everybody. Very friendly workers, explained everything as they went along. Amazing company.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

02/22/2017

Eleanor E.

We first had a little trouble getting it set up. I think he thought I was supposed to call him and vice versa. When he came, he did a good job. It was fine. He was polite. I did pay extra because I added two room. He was competent and courteous.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning.

01/31/2017

Mary D.

It went fine and the carpet looks much better.

Description of Work
Needed some paths in the carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/16/2017

Royanna C.

Max did a good job - we're happy with the services performed.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

04/11/2016

Taylor B.

I was very impressed by Max's punctuality. I scheduled my appointment between 2-4 and Max was at my door by 2:00. Max was attentive and told me exactly what he offered, approximately how long the appointment would take, and gave me a firm price before he started anything. I was very happy about the information given throughout the service, the actual service done and the fair price altogether. This was unlike any service I had been through before. It was a very professional and pleasant experience. Max deserves to be recommended!

Description of Work
Max came to my house to clean my carpets, air ducts, and dryer vent.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

04/08/2016

tracy B.

I had Max came to clean my carpets air ducts and dryer vent. We had scheduled the appointment between 8-10 and he showed up right at 8. We walked through the house and he explained the different services that he offered and we got to pick what services we wanted to do. he explained to us throughout the job what he was doing and also told us how much longer he was going to be many times because we had an appointment later that day. the service was awesome the price was good. by far the best service we have received by any service company here in the valley! I would for sure recommend him to all my friends and family!

Description of Work
max cleaned my air ducts carpets and dryer vents.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

02/25/2016

Taylor B.

It went really well. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets for me.

Zion Carpet And Tile Cleaning

We Are A Family Owned Business... Committed to Excellent. We Use Professional Equipment To Ensure The Highest Quality Of Cleaning. We Provide Cleaning For Your Entire Home. Our Services Include Carpets, Tile/Grout, Air Ducts Systems, Dryer Vents, Upholstery and Concrete Polishing. We Also Provide 24Hr Emergency Water Extraction. Feel Free To Call With Any Question, We Would Be Glad To Hear From You. Have A Blessed Day.

Maricopa Carpet Care

Carpet, tile, upholstery cleaner, We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Proline carpet cleaning

Family owned and operated, with over 7 years of experience in carpet, tile, air duct and upholstery cleaning. I started in this line of work for my dad when I was in high school and eventually wanted to move on and do it for myself, Thats how I found myself here in Scottsdale, enjoying time with my family and doing what I do best! My promise to you is that I will always be fair and provide the best service possible!

Offers by Proline carpet cleaning on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Rug Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, & Chimney Cleaning.