Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2016

Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is an owner/operated company. I have been cleaning carpets and air ducts for 35 years now, let me show you how our attention to detail will keep you coming back for years to come! I use all green products that are pet and child safe. Call me today for a free estimate!...

Martin's All Floors Service LLC

Martin's All Floors Service has been in business since 2001. We are a "Family" owned and operated floor cleaning and polishing business. We pride ourselves on the importance of building and maintaining a more personal long lasting relationship with our customers. As a company and family we stand by the services we offer. Our goal is to earn you as our customer and build that lifelong relationship. We are a small company that does all of our own work. If you have Dirty Floors give our family a call. We look forward to doing business with you!

F & M Services

F&M Services has been committed to providing our customers the highest quality of service with the soundest advice in cleaning dryer vents. Dryer Vents are the #1 cause of household fires in the United States, so take the time to make sure that yours is clean and safe today. Soon we will also offer air duct and chimney cleaning services!

AZ XtremeClean LLC

Additional Phone Number- (623) 329-7262 - Let AZ XtremeClean take care of all of your cleaning needs while you enjoy your discount by mentioning Angie’s list when calling! We are a family owned and operated carpet, tile, upholstery and air vent cleaning company whom prides ourselves in above quality workmanship! We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better, healthier, and cleaner. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save – not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a spotless place!

Offers by AZ XtremeClean LLC on Angi

10/12/2017

Two excellent young men, Max-Anthony they did what they promise and then some. Highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Tile floors cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

09/28/2017

Went very well, fast but thorough. I would recommend this company to everyone. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Just a note. I am not a relative nor an employee of this company. Just a happy client. I wanted to give a 5 STAR rating for great work. My wife and I built a home here in Buckeye, AZ 11 years ago. We needed to get our tile floors and AC ducts cleaned. We were shocked at how much better our floors looked after Max and his crew finished. The floors looked better then when they were new. Very pleased... I had an expensive carpet cleaned that my two adopted rescue puppies had pee'd all over. I was ready to throw it out but Max said he could clean it like new. He wasn't kidding, it's came out better then when we bought it. He was familiar with chemicals to be used for urine removal. It worked. Then they cleaned out our AC duct works and my wife's allergies and headaches went away. 1st time we had the AC cleaned and it made all the difference in the world. No more dust (which we get a lot out here in the Phoenix desert. Big difference... I would recommend this company to everybody. Very friendly workers, explained everything as they went along. Amazing company.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

02/22/2017

We first had a little trouble getting it set up. I think he thought I was supposed to call him and vice versa. When he came, he did a good job. It was fine. He was polite. I did pay extra because I added two room. He was competent and courteous.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning.

01/31/2017

It went fine and the carpet looks much better.

Description of Work
Needed some paths in the carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/16/2017

Max did a good job - we're happy with the services performed.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Rug Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, & Chimney Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check