Giovanni Herrera

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

12556 W Cottonwood St

Surprise, AZ 85378

2 other employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges....

01/16/2019

Anita P.

yard looks much better and have received many compliments

Description of Work
trim trees and bushes remove a damaged bush and remove old cactus

Category landscaping

09/07/2017

Marilyn H.

Giovanni Herrera responded promptly to our request for a quote; scheduled the work soon after; and arrived with his crew promptly, at the expected time. They removed a medium-sized Palo Verde tree that was positioned in the corner of a wall, and an old Pyrancatha shrub/tree that grew against a wall. They made sure the water lines remained intact. His demeanor and that of his crew was professional, friendly and courteous. They worked quickly and cleaned up all debris, leaving the two areas looking better than before they arrived. We will definitely hire Giovanni again, and we highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Removal of a Palo Verde tree that was positioned in the inside corner of two walls, and an old Pyrancatha shrub/tree that grew against a wall.

Category lawn service, tree service

06/15/2017

Sharon M.

Perfectly.

Description of Work
Repair of a sprinkler valve, trimming of landscaping, and weeding.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service

12/20/2016

Marie M.

Excellent work. Professional and courteous

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath cleaning. Including oven and refrigerator

Category house cleaning, landscaping

04/23/2014

Giovanna M.

He was really good. The service and cleanup was very good. He was on time.

Description of Work
I used Giovanni Herrera to trim some trees and did some yard work.

Category lawn service, tree service

07/21/2013

Lucille W.

He is a real professional with high standards. He goes over the garden after he and his team have finished and makes sure everything has been done right. He is a pleasant man with integrity and very reliable. I would recommend him to anyone. I have a small but complex landscape and he deals with it beautifully. When the landscaping is completed it is amazing. I cannot recommend him enough. I have never kept any other landscaper as long (at least 2 years now) and been as happy with the landscaper as I have been with Giovanni Herrera. When he blows the garden clean he covers both my pond and my waterfall to be sure they stay clean. He moves pots and my statue when the very tall palm is trimmed to be sure they are safe from the falling fronds. All in all he has done exceptional work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Giovanni comes each month to do my landscaping including whatever is extra is needed that month. This includes tree trimming (citrus, palms, shrubs). He gets rid of any weeds that have appeared since the last month WITHOUT chemicals which I appreciate since I have pets. He blows the landscaping clean and has his own truck to remove all that he has blown and trimmed. He repaired drip irrigation when necessary, he has installed low voltage lighting for me and completed any other gardening work as needed. He has planted as well as removed plants/trees/shrubs. He will stake trees as needed. He has cleaned my roof and gutters of leaves and other debris .

Category landscaping

01/20/2012

Lucille W.

He is amazing and has a professionalism that is unbelievable. He won't do a job unless it is done right. He told me that and it shows. He's wonderful!

Description of Work
They do all the landscaping for her home and rental property.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service