C & L Maintenance

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2011

We are a small local company made up of 2 men we are joint owners and started doing this type of work to support our families and not to get rich quick. We can do most work and complete it in a timely manner....

Excellence Flooring

Excellence Flooring is a dedicated flooring service professional based out of the Show Low area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Rose Electric

Rose Electric has been in business since 1998, and all employees have a minimum of 10 years of electrical experience. Based in Flagstaff AZ. and serving the surrounding areas. Whether you need a minor electrical repair completed or a custom electrical fixture installed, we're ready for the job. Emergency service is available, and same day service if the job allows for it. - Please call Rose Electric at 928-606-3556 today for all your commercial or residential electrical service needs, and additional details.

Premium Granite, LLC

Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, you’ll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either prefab granite or custom slabs of granite, depending on the nature of the job. We’re happy to offer prefab granite as an option for your countertops, because it is more affordable and allows for a faster installation. When you contact us for your free no obligation estimate, we will discuss your options with you. Give us a call and see how Premium Granite delivers luxury for less!

Offers by Premium Granite, LLC on Angi

09/30/2013

Said would provide estimate never showed was rude over phone

Description of Work
Nothing

I am sorry for the service you received from my former partner. I am no longer associated with him and he has no access to this service. My name is John and if I can help you in any way I will try I have a new partner who knows how to roof and had his own company a few years ago and we would like to help you out if possible. Please get back to me and let me know if I can be of any assistance to yo...

07/28/2013

Looks great, exactly as I had planned. John worked really h****** this and paid attention to all of the details. He didn't hesitate to do a little extra to make the project better than expected.

Description of Work
Landscaping - Patio Stones & Gravel

Category handyman service

04/11/2013

John and Bill worked hard to please me. They did a through job; pathching, sealing, removing doors and wall plates and did some minor repairs (at no extra cost). They were reliable, honest and friendly.

Description of Work
Painted the entire condo and garage.

Category handyman service,interior painters

07/09/2012

They did everything in a timely manner, overall they did a really good job. They were really nice people. The cabinets are gorgeous. The price was actually really decent for the quality and product. It's amazing, they did a really really good job. They gave me a year and if anything would happen they would come back and fix it for free. If I had a big project I would definitely give them a call.

Description of Work
C & R Maintenance made custom cabinets for me and I installed them.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

07/02/2011

I was absent at work for the project. He waited until I made it home to give me updates and show me the progress of the work. He even let my dog out to go to the bathroom during the day. He was trusted with a key to my home, and didn't take a thing. He is very honest and trustworthy. I came home late one day and found him working even though it was 10pm! Bill Wanted to make sure I got an update on...

Description of Work
I had my remodeled, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living room. I had an addition built as well. The quality of the work I received was amazing for the price! I feel as though I bought a new home. It took 3 days longer than expected to finish the work, but was worth the wait. I had a new sink, counter top, and island put in my kitchen. Bill was able to buils a custom island that I am completely satisfied about. He gave me ideas, and even updated me on the progress and timeline daily. H installed the bathroom with ease, and it looks beautiful. The addition meets all city codes, and is seamless to the rest of the home. After the work was done, he notified me of a bundle discount that took me by surprise, and made for a great end of the project. I am glad I chose Bill to do my work, and would recommend him to anyone looking for work in Show Low surrounding area. Very satisfied with the work, and will use him next year to do my fence work.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Everything from roofing to flooring and everything in between.

We can do carpet and Vinyl but prefer not to unless we have to. lol.