KTW Remodeling

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2014

Painting Interior and Exterior Remodeling Kitchens and Baths General home repairs...

Formula Concrete Coating

Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..

Schombert Electric & Service

We are a highly experienced residential/commercial electrical contractor in Tucson, AZ with extensive experience in all aspects of electrical service. Let our professionals help you with your project(s) and see the difference true experienced professional can make.

AZ Cardinals Custom Builders

Here at AZ Cardinals Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity With over 25 years of construction experience, will guarantee that your job will be done correctly and on time. Any home improvement you need we can do from a new roof to a complete renovation, plumbing, tile, or a complete kitchen. We are very dedicated to our projects and to our customers satisfaction.

09/04/2016

kenan W.

it didn't .. using someone else

Description of Work
had them come for an est. on total kitchen redo since I had a flood ,, came on a Thursday,, was told I would hear from them by the following Tuesday,, it's Sunday a week later and no est. . called twice ,no reply. going to use someone else.

Category woodworking

12/09/2015

Cliff L.

Description of Work
Prepped & Painted exterior of stucco home.

Category woodworking,house painters

12/18/2014

Bryan T.

Description of Work
Two coats of paint in the interior living space, door trim, and baseboards (living room, Kitchen, Entry way and Dining area). Then came back and painted 12 doors for $100. Very happy with the job done and will be using again on the outside of my house.

Category woodworking,house painters

07/07/2014

Michael M.

It was outstanding! Karll came out, looked everything over, gave me an accurate estimate within a couple days that he stuck to. He scheduled a time to do the work, got everything done I expected and more within that time. Afterwards, he came back, followed through, and checked everything for quality and fixed the couple of VERY minor issues. I called him recently for advice on another issue, which he helped out with. He is very personable and friendly, does great work, and Is capable in many areas of home remodeling and repair.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted my house, filled in cracks in the concrete blocks. Work included my doors, including one security door, and my standalone shed.

Category house painters