Enkin Enterprises

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

3.3

Additional contact name - Lori L Hostetler. Additional DBA - EEI....

Schombert Electric & Service

We are a highly experienced residential/commercial electrical contractor in Tucson, AZ with extensive experience in all aspects of electrical service. Let our professionals help you with your project(s) and see the difference true experienced professional can make.

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Roger C Collins Electric Service

Master electrician with over 30 years experience looking to do small jobs - replacing breakers, installing ceiling fans, new circuits, electric car chargers, panel upgrades, etc.

10/26/2012

Sondra M.

Once the inspector came and suggested (it was not a requirement) that some more brackets, that were not included in the plans, be installed, they came out the next day, for no additional charge, and installed several hurricane type brackets. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed a pole barn installed and did not have a lot of time to get it done before I had to move my horses onto the property. They completed the work in a timely manner.

Category remodeling

07/13/2012

John W.

I called them for an initial estimate which they provided timely. Shortly after I asked them to do the work. They worked with our tenant to find a time agreeable to get access to the house and do the job. The job was done timely and at a fair price. They came to my home to collect a check for the work. I would use these guys again.

Description of Work
We had damage from a water leak from the swamp cooler. They repaired / replaced the ceiling sheet rock, textured and painted the area to match the rest of the room. They did a good job for a fair price.

Category remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

10/24/2011

mark A.

These guys are horrible. If you are not on top of them they will look to cut corners and move on to other jobs at other properties. The owner's response is false... yes, I was charged for the work.

Description of Work
This is one of the worst general contractors in the area. Be extremely careful as they will overprice you. Also, you will have to inspect their work to ensure things are done to standard. They will try to get away with things if you let them. They repaired drywall in my house that I had to have them fix errors on and they also "repaired" an outdoor faucet that I had to pay a plumber an additional fee to repair their poor work. They also failed to repaint my walls with the correct color sheen not once but twice and ended up repainting the entire wall with a sheen that I did not care for. They are not in the business of making customers happy as I overheard the workers complaining about my stringent urge to ensure their work was done to standard. HOME OWNER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Category remodeling

Think he is confused with another contractor. We painted blemishes beyond anybodys standards. This was a project generated from a proprty management company and there was NO charge to the client.

Brick working, carpentry, color matching, construction, customizing, electrical, energy improvements, flat work, framing, general inspections, installation, maintenance, millwork, new construction, painting, patching, plumbing, referrals, reinforcing, remodeling, removals, repairs, tenant improvements, tiling, upgrading & water storage.