Berg's Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Founded 1970 • With Angi since August 2010

The Berg family has been in the HVAC business since 1970, proudly serving southern Arizona for 40 years. We have a full commercial, residential, retro-fit, and service department. We offer residential and commercial service contracts, free estimates on residential installations and we have 24 hour emergency service. Our normal service labor rate is $90/hr plus parts. Our after hours emergency service is $150/hr + parts. We have a $60/hr round trip travel charge to locations outside of the Sierra Vista, Hereford, Huachuca city area. Additional DBAs - Berg Enterprises Inc. Family owned & operated. Additional contact names - Richard S Berg, Mark A Berg, Kathi Johnston....

iCOOL A/C LLC

iCOOL A/C LLC

A/C service at low cost. Same day services are offered. (520)788-8600 We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

02/29/2020

Great !! All of our questions were answered and good suggestions were given to help our issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check duct work for heating and air conditioning unit. We have excessive dust/dirt in home.

06/24/2017

Berg sent a friendly, competent, professional technician the next business day. In less than one hour he recharged the freon, cleaned and serviced the unit, and inspected the entire system. Cost was reasonable ($183.00), and unit has functioned perfectly since the service call. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central A/C unable to cool house in heatwave.

01/22/2015

They did an excellent job. We were very happy with them. They were here on time. Their price is comparable with everyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a cooler put on by Berg's Heating & Air Conditioning Co.

12/30/2014

showed up on time, got to work and traced down the leak. No muss no fuss

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found refrigerant leak, sealed and recharged system

08/04/2014

I called them in the morning and in the afternoon they where , the water pump on my cooler seized, they just charged me for the part, and I call to tell them that I though it was a mistake, and they told me that it was part of the service that I have had less than a month ago. so I was very pleased. They do not come with excuses or try to oversell things that you do not need. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVIC...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cooler not working properly

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial repair and installation of air conditioner, heating and cooling equipment, heat pumps, gas, electric furnaces, ductless units, swamp coolers, evaporator & fan coils.

Water heaters & plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing